** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Nov 22nd - 24th

I am trying a 4 game combo Half time or full time draw in the Segunda Division games between Extremadura vs Deportivo, Elche vs Almeria, Numancia vs Rayo, Zaragoza vs Albacete. Odds of +6

Extremadura and Deportivo have both led at half time just 1 time out of 15 games so far. La Coruna also have 7 full time draws from 15 matches.

Almeria have drawn 7 games so far and 5 out of 8 away matches. The appointment of Guti as manager resulted in another draw. Almeria are on a 3 away games streak of draws and 5 of their last 6 Segunda Division matches ended level.

Rayo have drawn 8 games so far this season while 9 of Numancia's matches in the league were stalemates at half time. The last four matches between Numancia and Rayo were draws as well.

Albacete have drawn at half time a league high of 11 times. They have just 1 full time draw, which is the lowest in the division. However, 7 out of 12 Segunda Division matches between Zaragoza and Albacete were level. Albacete's manager Luis Miguel Ramis has drawn all 3 games when he faced Zaragoza, including both matches between these teams last season

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Mallorca conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in LaLiga.
Levante conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in LaLiga.
Mallorca have lost their last 5 away matches in LaLiga.
32% of Mallorca’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 22.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-11-2019-16559

Levante UD vs Real Mallorca

Levante UD

Doubtful: Bardhi (8/1 m), Vukčević (10/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Cabaco (6/0 d), Róber (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Real Mallorca

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Lago (13/3 f, top scorer), Agbenyenu (9/0 d), Trajkovski (7/0 f), Baba (2/0 d), Hernández (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Osasuna vs Athletic Bilbao

OK, so I'm hoping that the Spanish media have chilled out a bit after Gareth Bale's "Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order." flag stunt in midweek. Our attention will avoid Real Madrid who face a tricky game against Real Sociedad. Instead, we're looking at an intriguing clash between Osasuna and Athletic Bilbao that is scheduled to kick-off at 1pm GMT on Sunday at Estadio El Sadar.

Osasuna have been involved in a number of our previews this season but they do often represent decent value. Jagoba Arrasate's men are 10th in La Liga after being promoted last season. A slow but not too bad start to the season has started to pick up with a few more wins. It's now 4 league games unbeaten with their last 3 home games in the league ending it victory. They remain unbeaten at home this season so that is a good start to our faith in them for this game.

Athletic Bilbao are always one of those sides you never feel comfortable betting against. Gaizka Garitano's side are in 6th in the league table and only 5 points off the pace of league leaders Barcelona. The stark issue for them is their away form. No victories in their 6 league games on the road is cause for concern and is showing an over-reliance on their home performances. They are unbeaten in their last 3 league matches but haven't scored in their previous 3 away games in the league.

At first glance, I thought the odds on Osasuna winning were tempting but after going through the stats and form of the two sides I feel it's even more appealing to back the home win. I am still wary that Athletic Bilbao looked better against Villarreal in their last away game but Osasuna are building some momentum and I think at best the away side might scrape a draw. I'm going to be slightly cautious and use the draw no bet option for the home side but if you're feeling more daring then I'd understand just backing the home win.

Osasuna Draw No Bet @ 1.83 with SportPesa

BTTS No @ 1.75 with BetVictor

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. and @derbent.

Atletico have drawn their last 3 away matches in LaLiga.
Real Madrid have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their last 8 matches in LaLiga.
Barcelona have won with at least a 2 goal margin in 83% of their last 6 matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Atletico’s last 6 away games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 23.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-11-2019-16595

Leganes v Barcelona

Betting suggestion: 

• Barcelona -1 @1,84

Short preview: The last positioned Leganes, who “collected” only 6 points in 13 rounds will early on Saturday host the current leaders of La Liga, FC Barcelona. Besides the catastrophic start of the season 2019/20 for Leganes, they won’t be able to count on several players – Marc Navaro and Cristian Rivera are injured, while Recio and Kevin Rodrigues are suspended for the clash with the Catalan giant. On the other side, Barcelona is coming without Semedo, Alba, Lengled, Arthur and Sergi Roberto, which means Valverde will face problems especially in the defensive part of the team, as he will be without the right fullback. As it looks, that will be a chance for young Moussa Wague, who will partner Pique, Umtiti, and Firpo in the back four. However Barcelona lost 2-1 here last season, I can not past the value bookies are offering with odds above 1,80 on asian handicap -1, which once again means that if Barcelona wins for only a goal difference, your stake will be voided. La Liga is completely La Liga Loca this season as only 5 points are between 1st Barcelona and 10th Levante. Therefore there will be no room for mistakes and I expect favorites to get the job done, even though it’s gonna be the first match after the international break. I think that even though this season all Spanish giants made several fails, lost points literally everywhere, I believe that we won’t see odds like 1,45 on the victory of Barcelona.

Celta Vigo have failed to win their last 18 away matches in LaLiga.
Espanyol have lost their last 6 home matches in LaLiga.
Villarreal are undefeated in their last 11 home matches in LaLiga.
Deportivo Alaves have lost their last 5 away matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 24.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-11-2019-16619

I feel a bit unlucky and just wanted to share my experience betting on la liga today.

Had a bet on Espanyol losing - they have lost all home games this season - but they drew. One long running streak broken.

I bet on Osasuna winning - they had not lost at home for the previous 5 or 6 home games (at least) and bilbao had not won away in their previous 5 or 6. Again another streak broken. Further more I had a second bet on a draw after it was 1-1 as bilbao had not scored more than 1 away goal since beginning of september. Another streak broken.

I bet on Eibar to win - their home streak had loses in their previous 6 but those were to barca and real madrid, but more importantly deportivo alaves had lost their previous 5 or 6 away matches. Again - a long running streak broken. fcuk my life :/

If all that wasn't depressing enough - I bet on villareal winning - they hadn't lost a home match in past 5 or 6 matches at least, while celta lost 5 of their last 6. Another streak broken.

And get this, there's a match in brazil - palmeiras - haven't lost home all season. Odds at 2.0. Bet on it. Lost.

Is this just really fucking bad luck? Or were my bets not good?

That's the beauty and curse of football, @Isalem. It's so unpredictable. You did your homework and maybe player availability or a scan of the club forums might have given you a better clue about the outcome but even that doesn't guarantee it. We'll try again this week. Be good to hear your bets for this next round of games.