** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Grand Slam

Fader

This has already got started but there is still some value in the outright market for me. I like Chisnall again this week but I'm giving him a swerve as he's driving me mad with his form. I'll take a crazy price on Gary Anderson at 16s. Gary is still number 2 in the world for me and he has already won 2 out of 2 in his group.

I'll also go each way on Clemens who is a really underrated player in my eyes. He's already started well in his group and the price seems too big.

2pts E/W G.Anderson to win 16/1 coral
1pt E/W G.Clemens to win 80/1 Coral

Quite a close card tonight but one I'm going to give a chance to, is Adrian Lewis. I'm not convinced with Wade on the TV screens nowadays and I think Lewis has shown enough to give him a scare. Id like to think that Lewis should be outscoring Wade and if he gets the first dart in the 60 bed, we all know how dangerous he can be.

On the outrights, Anderson is up against Thornton tonight, in a match he's expected to win really and Ian White could quite easily danger Van Gerwen to open up the tournament. Clemens was a great shame (lost in a deciding leg against Durrant) but has averaged so well this week and is one I'll be keeping an eye on this season. He has a tournament win in him.

4pts A.Lewis to beat J.Wade 6/4 betvictor