** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2019 Brazilian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Brazil GP Sunday (5.10pm UK )

Just two races left this season and hopefully we can some open competitive racing, its been decent enough with any of the top 5 drivers being in contention to win a race at sometime during the last few weeks.

• 10/10 Winners from front row
  • Mercedes won four of last five GP's
  • No Safety Car in four of last six races
  • Average 3.5 cars per race retired last 10 races
  • 36 races in Brazil, 31 won from first two rows 

Stats

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 10.26.41.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 10.27.08.png

1 hour ago, AussieDex said:

Hamilton will fight it as we all know it but my bet goes to Bottas @4.5 1/3 2 places with Bet365. I think Toto wants to secure 1-2 win in the championship and will do everything possible to achieve that.

Good luck mate, the other thing to back that up is that Hamilton doesn't have a great record in races once he has secured the title.

Brazil GP

Max Verstappen is on pole for Sundays GP and is a best priced 5/6 with Hills. Sebastian Vettel came out best of the rest and will start on the front row.

Charles Leclerc finished 4th but will start 14th after taking a new engine so that puts him out of the reckoning although he could still finish 4th/5th, he's 1/4 for a top 6 finish. 
Lewis Hamilton is 3rd and can be backed at 11/4 with Unibet, as mentioned before Hamilton doesnt tend to win once he wraps up the title so would swerve him for the last 2 races myself. I have to say i'm not quite sure why Vettel is fourth favourite for a podium spot, the 10/11 at Hills is a gift unless I am missing something.

Bets
Verstappen Outright 5/6 Hills
Vettel Podium 10/11 Hills
16 or 17 Finishers 9/4 bet365
First Car Retire - Any Williams 9/1 bet365