** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Nov 22nd - 24th

• 2 weeks later...

Fulham vs QPR

The West London Derby is coming up this Friday night in the Championship when Fulham play QPR in a 7:45pm GMT kick-off at Craven Cottage. These teams undoubtedly had contrasting ambitions at the start of this season but with a large chunk of the season already done and dusted it's becoming clear that they're both very much competing for the same aims now.

Fulham have certainly had their egos massaged by the media this season with some outlets labelling them as the Manchester City of the Championship due to their alleged free-flowing attacking football. I'm not sure I've heard a worse comparison personally. I mean, Manchester City tend not to drop points in a lot of their games and actually compete at the top end of the table. Scott Parker's side are currently in 7th place and have only won 2 of their last 6 league games. This run includes failing to score in 3 of their last 5 league matches.

QPR might well be considered a surprise package this season. The club is in 10th place and just 4 points off the play-offs. It's a testament to Mark Warburton's hard work when you think they've been tipped as potential relegation candidates for the past few seasons. Four league games without a win has seen them drop slightly off the play-off pace but a victory in a game like this could be the boost they need to re-ignite their campaign. Winning 4 of their 7 away league games this season should give them confidence.

The head-to-head in this fixture heavily favours Fulham with the Cottagers having only lost 1 of the previous 7 meetings. However, 2 of the last 3 encounters have ended in a draw. I think Fulham are a bit of an unknown quantity still this season. I don't think Parker has yet solved all the lingering problems from last season and this might not be their season to bounce back to the Championship. They remain a competent side at home. It'll be interesting to see how they fair after the shock 3-0 loss to Hull in their last home match but I think they should have enough to squeeze a win against a faltering QPR.

Fulham to Win @ 1.85 with Coral

BTTS @ 1.62 with Boylesports

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, @freddie01, @gruja, and @the bastardian.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Fulham have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in Championship.
QPR have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 8 matches in Championship.
35% of Fulham’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
QPR conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 16 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 22.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-11-2019-16559

Fulham FC vs QPR

Fulham FC

Doubtful: Maxime Le Marchand (8/0 d), Joe Bryan (15/1 d), Harry Arter (10/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: Aleksandar Mitrovic (16/12 f, Championship top scorer)

QPR

Doubtful: Yoann Barbet (12/0 d), Toni Leistner (12/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Charlie Owens (0/0 m), Olamide Shodipo (1/0 f)

Suspended: Geoff Cameron (12/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

In the English Championship, two nearly equivalent teams are competing, namely Fulham welcoming the QPR. In our football betting game I will be following the game of the guest QPR, with the big scores. He has a total of 12 in 16 over 2.5, scoring easily and conceding a goal. Over two goals
FULHAM FC vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

West Brom are undefeated in their last 14 home matches in Championship.
Barnsley have failed to win their last 15 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 23.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-11-2019-16595

Charlton vs Cardiff

Well, this is weird. Covering a Cardiff game for the first time in years where Neil Warnock isn't our manager. I'm not really sure what to say. It's our away trip to Charlton that will kick-off at 12:30pm GMT on Saturday lunch-time from the Valley. The bookies are actually making us favourites so that only adds to my uncomfortable feeling that this might not go very well for us.

Charlton have exceeded a lot of people's expectations this season. Lee Bowyer has been doing a sterling job at the helm there with the club currently in 11th place. Yes, results haven't been great lately with no wins from their last 4 league games and just 2 wins in their last 10 league games but this is an Addicks side that remains very tough to beat. If they can recapture that early season form then they'll be back storming up the table.

Cardiff enter this game as their first with new manager Neil Harris at the reigns. The fan reaction to the appointment of Harris was mixed with some claiming he's "a poor man's Neil Warnock" to others stating "I'll back him until he gives me a reason not to". Personally, I think he's not the best appointment but he's far from the worst. I'd probably say it was underwhelming. The problem we have is that all the stats go out the window because it's a fresh start. However, Harris is working with a group of players that have under-performed or been rejects at other clubs but that he got the best out of. It's not the best squad in the division and it'll take some doing to improve on our performances so far.

I'll cut to the chase. I'm unsure if Harris will be a success or not. I hope he is. It'll take time though. Harris never had the best of away records with Millwall so I can't see our away form improving greatly. As sad as I am to say this, I think the best we can hope for tomorrow is a draw. Harris was brought in to keep us up essentially and because he was cheap. That'll show tomorrow. I'll favour a draw because I'm a biased Cardiff fan but if you're a neutral I'd probably be pushing towards a home win.

Draw @ 3.45 with Marathonbet

Anytime Scorer: Macauley Bonne @ 3.25 with Unibet

Tough Week i think. See only my Potters to Win, but only because Wigan away most Games are Shit. If they play at Wigan or against any other Team i would stay away. Will see how it work´s with the new Coach. Other Bet for me is Swansea. For me maybe the next Mid-Week Game of Milwall at Home against Relegation Opponent are much more important then this Game against Swansea.

Also i think about a Double of Leeds and Brentford - maybe here have anyone some Opinions about these Games or this Double?

Well, I'm delighted we managed to pull it back from two goals down to get the draw I predicted for the Cardiff game. It's made me decide to hold off on writing a preview for the Middlesbrough versus Hull game which I was going to do and save it for a midweek preview of the Cardiff match at home to Stoke. Looking forward to that one, @Neubs? I still have huge concerns over our defence but hopefully we can limit the damage they impact on the team until Neil Harris can strengthen in January.

Middlesbrough have failed to win in their last 9 matches in Championship.
69% of Middlesbrough’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Championship.
67% of Middlesbrough’s conceded goals occurred in the first half in Championship.
Hull City have scored in 86% of their away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 24.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-11-2019-16619