Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
StevieDay1983

Euro 2020 Qualifier Predictions > Nov 14th - 19th

euro2020a.jpg

euro2020b.jpg

The 2020 European Championship qualifiers are up next week and it's the final round of games before we find out who has qualified automatically and who needs to contest the play-offs. Take a look at the odds and tell us your predictions for these games. :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding European Championship

Montenegro have failed to win their last 9 matches. (European Championship)
Lithuania have failed to win their last 9 matches. (European Championship)
Kosovo have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in England’s last 7 games. (European Championship)
Moldova have lost 92% of their last 12 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Czech Republic’s last 6 games. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Streaks for 14.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-11-2019-16367

Very critical game, judging an important and a great qualifier. Because of that, I will risk a few goals, although both teams have more hopes. They should not take a risk because a goal can change the balance
CZECH REPUBLIC vs KOSOVO @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.00

Qualifying duel, favoring Turkey. Iceland wants the win, but it will be very cautious and will reasonably steal the win. Because of the criticality of the match, I see the defenses of both teams playing a leading role. After all, we cannot take into account zero liability in her country
TURKEY vs ICELAND @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.75

England vs Montenegro

Well, it was all looking so easy for England just a couple of games ago but suddenly things in their Euro 2020 qualification group have just cranked up a notch after the disappointing 2-1 loss to Czech Republic. In this home game against Montenegro that kicks off on Thursday night at 7:45pm GMT at Wembley only a win will do but is it a foregone conclusion?

England were cruising with 5 wins from their opening 5 group games but the defeat to Czech Republic has seen them stutter. Gareth Southgate's men are 3 points clear of 2nd placed Czech Republic and 4 points ahead of 3rd placed Kosovo so there's margin for error but a shock loss here could be something that the Three Lions might not recover from. The alleged training ground fracas between Raheem Sterling and Joe Gomez earlier in the week hasn't helped proceedings. Sterling has been dropped for this game and Southgate has admitted he'll pick a very young side for this game. Is he inviting trouble? The fact England have won their last 17 home matches in the European Championship and World Cup qualifiers has me thinking they should be OK here.

Montenegro have had a torrid qualification campaign. Head coach Faruk Hadzibegic has already seen his team eliminated from the competition as they lie in 4th place and only saved from the embarrassment of bottom place due to a better goal difference than bottom-placed Bulgaria. It's been over a year since Montenegro's last competitive win which was a 4-1 victory over Lithuania in the UEFA Nations League back on 14th October, 2018. That's a run of 9 competitive games without a win.

These two sides have met 5 times in total with England never losing and having won the previous two meetings. Montenegro are struggling to score goals right now having failed to hit the net in their last 4 competitive games. If there's going to be value in this game then backing an impotent Montenegro side to fail to score will be the target. I'm not sure how many goals England will score. Southgate will want a reaction after the Czech Republic game but at international level there are no easy matches. Montenegro could make this hard work for England and without Sterling they've lost a major focal point. This is tougher to predict than initially assumed.

England to Win to Nil @ 1.50 with Blacktype

Harry Kane to Score 2 or More Goals @ 2.70 with BetVictor

@jazzman02, @real55555, @hristofor, @Peter_Portman, @Podosfairistis, @Niceguy, @markus808, @Feduloff, @clubgowi, @Neubs, @Hunter12, @salmonman, @JuMeSyn, @recklessrookie, @janesill, @Mustionown, @potus, @kevinjoh, @dinero, @Hutcho_CFC, @roveruk, @matrixman, @Jazzer Isaac, @Dylan Lynch, @Tiffy, @Kenton Schweppes, @MangoTheThird, @neilovan, @mcsilks, @Ameer, @thfc, @Roy The Boy, @Tim81, @sajtion, @newjack, @Gedkip, @Mindfulness, @Magic0024, @mijOsim, @canaries91, @waynecoyne, @allyhibs, @four-leaf, @Icongene, @malabgd, @Stevecw, @Xcout, @Teodore, @Bobby Vegas, @Darran, @DrO, @mtom, @KikoCy, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @allthethings, @DW_United, @Pipoca, @liamcorrigan86, @vasilli07, @Misa, @Pep004, @rOYS123, @thinkpink63, @Ulrik, @i1_principe, @Rimmed, @Vocelov, @duckmaster, @Torque, @cluelessG, @trelafthewise@arvee, @freddie01, @Sterphyle, @shrewd., and @Marek76.

Finland - liechtenstein

Finland needs a win to qualify for the euro championships first time ever. No doubt whos the favourite but im betting on narrow win to home team. 

Liech +3@2,38 (nordicbet)

Finns can loose, draw, win by one or two goals and still get to double my money 😎

Liech +2@4,7 (nordicbet)

A bit riskier but finns havent really hammered liechtenstein or any small teams in history

Turkey v Iceland

Betting suggestion:

• Turkey -0,75 @1,90 SBO

Short preview: Everyone expected France to beat Turkey in the last international break, but the match on Stade de France finished with 1-1, and Turkey was actually as close to all three points as France, if not even a bit more. Today, they will miss their best goalscorer Cheikh Tosun, which probably means that the tall offensive midfielder of Fortuna Dusseldorf, Kenan Karaman will take his spot aside from Yilmaz, who will most likely take the spot number 9. Both sides are mathematically still “in the game”, but the fact is that Turkey will take care of everything if they win tonight. As they have better h2h with France, they will remain 1st as long as they will have the same number of points as the current World champions. If they beat Iceland, they will have an easy task in the last round, as they travel to Andorra. On the other hand, if they fail today, they will for sure find themselves on the second spot as I am 100% sure France won’t lose points against Moldova at home. Turkey is expected to be positioned in 433 formation, but even if so, I believe they will be careful against the Icelandic 4411, where probably the only question is who will lead the attack – or Sightorsson, or Finbogasson. A huge blow for the away side is the absence of Burnley’s winger Gudmundsson. As said, a very important match for Turkey, while for Iceland, even if they win, I believe they are very aware of the situation, which means that if Turkey wins the last match, they have no chance of qualifying. H2h stats are strongly on the side of Iceland (they won on the last 3 meetings), but the truth is also that Iceland reached the top of this generation on Euro 2016 and since then, they started slowly falling. Honestly, I am surprised to see them at 15 points, but it’s also true that they have two very poor teams in the group (Andorra and Moldova).

Czech Republic v Kosovo

Betting suggestions: 

In group A, we have only 5 teams and England is even though they lost in Czech Republic with 2-1, still in the first place with 3 points advantage and will most likely keep the first spot. Tonight, they play at home against Montenegro and are huge favorites to beat them, which means they will be at 18 points. An answer to the question who will take the second spot will be probably known tonight after this match as currently, Czech Republic is 2nd with 12, and Kosovo is 3rd with 11 points. One big difference is also that Czech’s will play their last match in Bulgaria (3 points), while Kosovo will host England at home. It can easily happen that England will already 1st and play in Pristina with the rotated squad, but for that, Kosovo needs to take at least a point today in Prague. I’d probably suggest taking the +0,5 as well here, but the fact that Kosovo is coming into this match without their key striker Muriqi pushed me away from this idea. Still, with Muriqi or without him, this side possess something special. In my opinion, the biggest difference is in their nation, belief and simply a fighting spirit. Will that be enough to surprise pretty much solid Czech’s tonight? Czech’s will miss the Leipzig’s striker Schick as well, but with the way how those two national sides play, I expect to see at least a goal on both sides.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Norway’s last 5 games. (European Championship)
Italy have scored at least 2 goals in their last 8 matches. (European Championship)
Gibraltar have lost their last 16 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s last 5 games. (European Championship)
Malta have lost their last 7 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 15.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-11-2019-16405

Bosnia - Italy, indifferent, especially when Finland came early. I expect an open game, the two Nationals, to have aggressive quality and can find a goal
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA vs ITALY @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

In 90 minutes, a European Championship qualifier is judged. I believe there will be a tough fight, with a lot of purpose, by both teams. I expect a patience game where the details will be judged, so few goals are a big deal
ROMANIA vs SWEDEN @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

Greece is favored to win the betting pages. Armenia has limited capabilities and is based on the quality of some but few players. Greece, has changed and is racing up, I expect to be serious again and claim victory. It can be an open match with goals and phases
ARMENIA vs GREECE @@+2.50 Over, odds 2.05

Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Italy

Bosnia-Herzegovina

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Toni Šunjić (40/1 d), Ervin Zukanović (38/0 d), Darko Todorović (10/0 d), Amer Gojak (10/4 m), Riad Bajić (12/0 f), Kenan Kodro (9/2 f)

Suspended: -

Italy

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Leonardo Spinazzola (8/0 d), Gianluca Mancini (3/0 d), Giorgio Chiellini (103/8 d, 2nd top scorer), Mattia De Sciglio (39/0 d), Marco Verratti (36/3 m), Bryan Cristante (7/0 m), Stefano Sensi (4/1 m), Lorenzo Pellegrini (12/1 m), Fabio Quagliarella (28/9 f, top scorer), Domenico Berardi (5/0 f)

Suspended:

Denmark vs Gibraltar

Denmark

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Riza Durmisi (23/0 d), Andreas Bjelland (29/0 d), Lukas Lerager (10/1 m), Nicolai Jørgensen (41/9 f, 2nd top scorer)

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Louie Annesley (9/0 d), Anthony Bardon (29/0 m, retired), Jeremy Lopez (8/0 m), Adam Priestley (17/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Cyprus vs Scotland

The 2020 European Championship qualifiers continue on Saturday afternoon when Cyprus and Scotland come head-to-head in a Group I clash that is set to kick-off at 2pm GMT at the GSP Stadium in Nicosia. Both teams already know their fate with the home team eliminated from the competition and the visitors confirmed for the play-offs thanks to their UEFA Nations League performance. Who will prevail here though?

Cyprus have a decent history of springing surprise results on sides. I remember back in the 1990s when they were a proper minnow team and you'd expect to turn them over by 4 or 5 goals without conceding a goal. Those days are gone. Ran Ben Shimon has got a side that will fight to the end. This is a Cyprus team that Russia struggled to beat 1-0, Scotland only beat 2-1, and Belgium scraped a 2-0 victory against. They are no mugs.

Scotland continue to toil under the early days of Steve Clarke's management. The jury is still out on his tenure but it's been a disappointing start to his reign. The 6-0 win over San Marino in their last game brought to an end a losing run of four games. It was also a tense match last time these two sides faced each other with Scotland needing an 89th minute winner from Oliver Burke to seal all 3 points.

I simply have no faith in Scotland at the moment and I'm not entirely confident they can get the win in this one. The one factor that might swing in their favour is the fact that this Cyprus side might be tough to beat at times but they're also prone to self-inflicted combustion. Losing 5-0 at home to Russia and being held to a 1-1 draw at home against Kazakhstan will give Scotland hope they can get the win. I'm not completely happy doing this but I think we could see a narrow Scotland win.I'm going to bottle it slightly and back the Scotland draw no bet. I totally understand people backing Cyprus as a draw no bet though.

Scotland Draw No Bet @ 1.81 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.68 with Unibet

Azerbaijan vs Wales

The nerves are setting in as one of the biggest games in recent Welsh football history draws closer. The comfort of an all-but-guaranteed play-off spot will offer little consolation if Wales fail to get the win required in this potentially tricky match away to Azerbaijan that kicks off at 5pm GMT from the Bakcell Arena in Baku on Saturday afternoon. As a Welshman, I'm very tense about this one!

Azerbaijan have always been a side I have felt offer stern opposition on their own patch. Nikola Jurcevic's men are bottom of Group E in the 2020 European Championship qualifiers but they've already caused problems for teams in this competition. A 1-1 draw at home against Croatia has been their stand-out result and they've also put up resolute performances away against Croatia, Wales, and Hungary. On the flip side, they have also shown their fragility and inconsistency by being hammered 5-1 at home by Slovakia and losing 3-1 at home to Hungary. They have had a tendency to concede early at home in these qualifiers. It's also 7 competitive games without a win now.

Wales encapsulate the term inconsistent in this qualification campaign. Head coach Ryan Giggs remains a divisive character with supporters slightly more losing confidence in his management than those that have confidence in him. The two draws in the last round of qualifiers away to Slovakia and at home to Croatia kept the nation's automatic qualification hopes alive when many anticipated them to come to an end. However, disappointing results and performances have littered this campaign. In the defence of Giggs, he has been without key men David Brooks and Aaron Ramsey for this qualification campaign but one of those is back for these games and that's a huge boost. In my opinion, Ramsey is the most important player for Wales. Having Joe Allen absent for this game is a blow but he's not as vital as he used to be.

I really hope Wales can get the win here but our record away from home under Giggs is appalling. We have only won 2 away games from 8 that Giggs has been in charge of and one of those was against China. I repeat, Giggs has been denied arguably his most important player in Ramsey for most of his tenure due to injury so I'm quietly, and maybe naively, hoping we can get the win needed here. A 1-0 or 2-1 win would go down a treat. I have to back our boys to do it even if I'm not brimming with confidence.

Wales to Win to Nil @ 2.10 with Unibet

Anytime Scorer: Gareth Bale @ 2.10 with Sportingbet

Northern Ireland vs Netherlands

Group C is the focal point for the 7:45pm GMT kick-offs on Saturday evening when Northern Ireland face Netherlands in an epic clash at Windsor Park to see which team qualifies for the 2020 European Championship. The two automatic qualification spots in this group will be taken by either these two sides and/or Germany. The home side know that they need a win to realistically keep their automatic qualification hopes alive.

Northern Ireland always knew this group was going to be tough to qualify from. Michael O'Neill has done a great job to take it down to the final two matches having won their first four games of the group. Late goals in their games against both Germany and Netherlands denied them holding an advantage coming into these two matches where they realistically need two wins to stand any chance of qualifying automatically.

Netherlands look like the real deal now with a squad full of starlets. Ronald Koeman knows that a draw should be enough for his team with a home match against Estonia awaiting them in their final group game. However, earning a fifth straight win is undoubtedly the aim. The Flying Dutchmen have only lost one game in this campaign so far and that was a 3-2 home loss to Germany. That result was avenged when they beat Germany 4-2 away later in the campaign.

These two teams have met seven times before with Northern Ireland only managing one victory. That was a 2-1 win at home in a World Cup qualifier for the 1966 tournament on 17th March, 1965. Northern Ireland have taken some big scalps at home over the years and with O'Neill set to depart from his role at the end of this campaign will his players give him a final send-off to remember? I'm not sure they'll contain this Netherlands squad and expect the Oranje to grind out a 1-0 or 2-0 win.

Netherlands to Win to Nil @ 2.25 with SpreadEx

Draw HT/ Netherlands FT @ 4.40 with Marathonbet

Belgium have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 matches. (European Championship)
San Marino have conceded at least 4 goals in their last 6 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Netherlands’s last 9 games. (European Championship)
Latvia have failed to win their last 19 matches. (European Championship)
Germany have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Scotland’s last 6 games. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 16.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-11-2019-16432

Romania v Sweden

Betting suggestion: 

Short preview: Two rounds before the end of qualifiers, we have Sweden on 2nd and Romania on 3rd spot, with only 1 point advantage for Scandinavians, who are coming in Bucuresti, where they will try to remain unbeaten and look for confirmation of the final 2nd place in the last round when they will host Faroe Islands in Stockholm. Romania, on the other hand, have to win all three points and surprise Spain in the last round. The fact is that Spain is already 1st in the group, and will probably add another 3 points tonight against Malta, so their coach might give a chance to some players who haven't played that much so far... In any case, there are still chances for Romania and as long as they are, I believe they will fight for that. While Sweden is coming with the full squad, Romania will miss striker Andone, which means Puscas will most likely play the role of number 9, with Coman, Deac, and Hagi behind him. This Romanian squad have scored in every match in those qualifiers and at home, in front of the huge support from the stands, I expect them motivated and hyped... Regardless of the importance of this match, I believe they won't calculate too much and play in the way they prefer - offensive, but on the other side I do expect that the tough Sweden side, with most likely 442 formation, will score at least once, if not even twice, regarding the fact that Romanians will push higher if they won't have the result which will suit them. The last match in Stockholm finished with 2-1 for Sweden. Scandinavians have scored 11 goals in 4 matches away from home (0 against Spain, 4 against Malta and Faroe Islands, and 3 against Norway). Once again, for the home side, everything that counts is to take all three points tonight...

Cyprus is bad. Bad, bad, bad, and only blah blah blah. The Israeli coach Shimon is a big joke. I am sure that he will be fired very soon.

Cyprus line up is so poor! From the starting eleven, only two or three have talent and skills. Some mugs from other countries who received the Cypriot citizenship are called to play as well. But we are talking of mugs. Not a single one to respect. Papoulis? hahaha. Margasa? hahaha. Parndo? hahaha plays in Cypriot third league! LOL.....

Both coaches said that they are targeting the third spot, and teams are motivated for this target. Personally I didn't check what third spot means, but I know that both they are motivated.

3000 Scots fans traveled to Cyprus for this match!

I predict away win!

Good luck my punters!

Edited by delfino

England have won with at least a 2 goal margin in 86% of their last 7 matches (European Championship).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Serbia’s last 6 games (European Championship).
Ukraine have won their last 6 matches (European Championship).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Czech Republic’s last 7 games (European Championship).
Luxembourg have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches (European Championship).

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Streaks for 17.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-11-2019-16448

Kosovo vs England

The 2020 European Championship qualifiers group phase come to a close for Kosovo and England on Sunday afternoon when the two teams meet in a 5pm GMT kick-off at the Fadil Vokkri Stadium in Pristina. Both of these sides already know their fate with the home side set for the play-offs in March and the away side already qualified. This should still be an engaging game between two attack-minded teams.

Kosovo have impressed in their debut European Championship qualification campaign. Bernard Challandes has seen his team push Czech Republic all the way to the penultimate game for the second automatic qualification spot. Unfortunately, a 2-1 loss away in Plzen on Thursday sealed their destiny in the play-offs. The good news is that due to their UEFA Nations League performance they are in Path D which includes lower-ranked sides Georgia, Belarus, and North Macedonia. So, there is quiet optimism around the Kosovo camp that they can still qualify for the finals next summer.

England have eventually made light work of qualification. The 7-0 hammering of Montenegro at Wembley on Thursday night was the perfect response to the 2-1 defeat against Czech Republic in the final game. Top spot is now secured for the Three Lions due to their head-to-head record and goal difference against Czech Republic but this is a chance for Gareth Southgate to give some fringe players a runaround.

The only previous meeting between these two teams was earlier in the campaign when England won 5-3. A 5-1 lead at half-time had made it seem like the job was done and dusted but Kosovo fought back by getting two quick goals after the break and it made it a nervy finish. Kosovo have won 2 and drawn 1 of their qualification games at home so this won't be easy for England. I think if Kosovo still had something to play for then this could be a different affair but I think a relaxed atmosphere will see England get the job done even if it is only by a goal or two.

England HT/FT @ 2.15 with Coral

Anytime Scorer: Raheem Sterling @ 2.38 with BetVictor

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s last 6 games (European Championship).
Italy have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches (European Championship).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Finland’s last 4 games (European Championship).
Gibraltar have lost their last 17 matches (European Championship).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ireland’s last 7 games (European Championship).

You can find interesting 25 Football Betting Streaks for 18.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-11-2019-16492