Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
BillyHills

Racing Chat - Saturday Nov 9th

Must admit I am glad the flat is finished Billy for no other reason than no distractions from the jumps.Had a good look to unearth a bit of value and not an easy task as the racing is competitive on ground that can easily alter overnight at all meetings.I have come down on the side of a veteran who should be ok provided no rain and in the hope the ground actually dries a bit at Aintree.

The Flyingportrait can front run and that is what I hope for in the 1.30 Aintree,runs the track well and Aiden Coleman seems to get on well with him,can go well at around 8/1 with 9/1 in a place,disappointed if not in top 3.

Systemight's T.V Fancies:

A 2 point loss last week..

Lay bets with Matchbook, Play bets with Bog offering bookmakers.

All stakes 1 point.

1.30 Aintree (PLAY)  THE LAST DAY @ 5/2 Mr Green

1.50 Winc  (PLAY)  DANSE IDOL @10/3 Betfred

2.05 Aintree (PLAY CEPAGE @4/1 Skybet

2.25 Winc (PLAY IF YOU SAY RUN @11/4 Betfred

2.40 Aintree (LAY)  DIOMEDE DES MOTTES (Max 3.0)  and (LAY)  ROSY WORLD (Max 3.5)

3.00 Winc (PLAYGRAND SANCY @3/1 Betfred

3.35 Aintree (LAY WHITE MOON (Max 5.5) and (LAYJUST A STING (Max 6.0)

Somewhat of a rarity here,I have received some advice in relation to the 7.40 race at Southwell,a track I have no experience of for many years.That ties in with the horse I have been advised to have a bet on Bo Samraan who has even less experience and having a first run on the surface.The advice says have a go as the surface should not prove a problem as he works well on an artificial surface at home and likes a bit of give on turf which this resembles.

The advice says that he will be kept out of any kickback which I assume means he will either be kept wide or at the front,maybe both.The distance is not an issue and been told he would destroy the favourite on any other surface and the surface is the sole reason he is as big as 5/2 still.Based purely on this I have passed it on here as possibly worth an interest.