Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
Darran

Non-League Predictions > November 9th

Not that many league fixtures this weekend with the FA Cup and FA Trophy both taking place this weekend however I have a double and a single.

National League South Double

The last 2 weekends I have backed Hemel Hempstead and they didn't win either. They should have beaten Eastbourne, but the weather got in the way and then they disappointed against Concord last week. Saturday sees them play a Braintree team who aren't in a good shape at the moment. Their manager left in the week as they don't have any money and he claimed they had the smallest budget in the division. To be fair he is likely to be right given the team was mainly made up of players from leagues below. They started poorly then went on a good spell, but it has gone back to them being poor again. Without a manger it is hard to see them putting in a performance good enough to beat a strong Hemel side. Concord travel to Bath this weekend and I think they will go back to losing ways. As I mentioned last week Concord had a point to prove against Hemel and although I thought Hemel wouldn't want to lose, Concord excelled themselves. Things will be very different at a Bath side who are in good form at the moment and looked good when beating Bath last weekend. The double pays 2.2/1 with Marathon

Stratford Town v Coalville

Into Step 3 and the BetVictor Southern Premier Central and I am rather keen on Coalville here. Their last league on the 21st October saw them lose their first league game of the season to Hitchin, but they obviously have been playing well and beat Bromsgrove Sporting in the league cup on Tuesday night. This looks a great chance to pick up 3 points against a struggling Stratford Town side. I tipped Tamworth to beat them last month and they lost 3-1. Then in their next league game last Saturday they lost 6-0 to Peterborough Sports. Their only two wins in their last 9 league games came against Leiston and Alvechurch so that doesn't say much. They did draw against them in the reverse fixture in mid September, but Stratford look a lot weaker now and Coalville should take advantage. It seems quite a few bookies have missed the fact this game is on and I have only seen Marathon and Bet365 with odds, but the away side look a good bet.

Bath/Hemel Hempstead 2pts double @ 2.2/1 with Marathon

Coalville 2.5pts @ 139/100 with Marathon