** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Lig Predictions > Nov 8th - 10th

Fenerbahce important missings : Emre Belozoglu, Max Kruse

Kasimpasaspor important missings: David Pavelka, Mame Thiam, Ricardo Quaresma, Veysel Sarı, Ramazan Kose

Last week, Fenerbahce lost to Kayserispor 1-0 on road. However, Fenerbahce totally dominated, 23 goal attempts with 11 shoots on target and two posts. I would surely have advised to bet on Fenerbahce last week since I thought that kind of domination before the match and lost :)

Emre Belozoglu is a key player. Max Kruse is very important as well for creativity and assists. Keeping these factors in mind, I still think that Fenerbahce will bounce and get a clear victory in their home stadium. Fenerbahce handicap -1 is my bet today.

Please dont get me mad if Fenerbahce loses again like last week :)

Sivasspor vs Konyaspor

OK, so we don't have our traditional Monday night football game in the Turkish Super Lig this week due to the international break. So, I'm having to break with the habit of a season and write an early preview. After scouring the games I had a few selections I liked the look of including Istanbul Basaksehir and Goztepe but in the end I've gone for Sivasspor versus Konyaspor in a 2:30pm GMT kick-off this Saturday at the Sivas Stadium.

Sivasspor are in 2nd place in the league table and only 1 point behind league leaders Alanyaspor. As @black_baar mentioned, Fenerbahce are doing their best to throw a spanner in the works so hopefully we avoid more shocks this week. Riza Calimbay's men are building a title push campaign based on a prolific home record that currently stands as 4 wins and 1 draw from their 5 home matches in the league. Three games unbeaten including 8 goals scored in the last 2 matches is devastating form.

Konyaspor have been involved in our previews before with mixed results. Aykut Kocaman's team are 10th in the league table with 13 points from 10 matches. They are 4 points above the relegation zone but also 4 points outside the European qualification places. A game like this can really have a huge impact on their season. This is a Konyaspor team that have won more points on the road than they have at home so Sivasspor need to be wary here.

This could be a tighter game than the bookies may have you believe. Konyaspor have inconsistent results on their travels but if the resilient Konyaspor turn up then Sivasspor may have their work cut out. However, if the under-performing Konyaspor show up then Sivasspor will tear them apart. I think given the hosts performances at home so far they have to be backed for this one.

Sivasspor to Win @ 1.86 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 1.87 with SportPesa

@vratislav and @Rey86.