** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Nov 8th - 10th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga and LaLiga 2

Leganes have lost 83% of their last 6 matches in LaLiga.
Leganes have failed to score in their last 3 away matches in LaLiga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Real Sociedad’s last 8 games in LaLiga.
Tenerife have drawn their last 3 matches in LaLiga 2.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 08.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-11-2019-16322

Real Sociedad v Lleganes

Betting suggestions:

• Real Sociedad -0,75 @1,97 Pinnacle
  • over 2,25 goals @2,06 Pinnacle

Short preview: Firstly, I had only Real Sociedad to win on my list, but I suggest a bit smaller stake on over in goals as well. I can remember matches from the last season, where Sociedad entered them as a big favorite but started the match with few missed chances and playing too much comfortably, letting a lot of space in the defense and the opponent took advantage. Truth is, that they look a bit more serious this season, more mature, and therefore I believe that they will win this match, but I think they will have to score twice to get it “c0mfortably”. Leganes is in a horrible form, winning only 5 points in 12 matches so far and it’s not a surprise to see them at the bottom of La Liga. Their opponent is completely on the other side of the league table, as they are “sharing” the first spot with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Unfortunately, Odegaard is still out injured, but they seemed pretty strong without him in Granada. Basque team has an opportunity to jump on the first place of La Liga, and who else would you want to play against than the worst team in the league at the moment?

Valencia v Granada

Betting suggestion:

• Valencia -1 @2,26 Pinnacle

Short preview: Valencia overturned the result in mid-week against Lille, and won 4-1, so they are coming into this clash with Granada with heads up. With some players coming back from injury, they start looking better and better, and soon, I expect them higher on the league table. Current 13th place looks bad, but results in La Liga this season are something “new”, as even Valencia is only 5 points behind the league leaders. Therefore nothing is lost but it will be crucial to collect points at home. Granada seemed like a surprise of the season three weeks ago, but two consecutive defeats against Getafe away and Real Sociedad at home “pushed” them in the 6th place. Still, they are 2 points behind the 1st and 3 in front of 13th Valencia, but I think Valencia should simply take advantage of quality difference and the home stadium, so I expect all three points to stay at home. Granada isn’t afraid to attack, so I believe they won’t play defensively, which I see as an opportunity for the home side to score even more.

Atletico Madrid v Espanyol

Betting suggestion:

• Atletico Madrid -1 @1,88 Pinnacle

Short preview: Talking about the worst team in the league, Espanyol isn’t far from that. They’ve got 3 points more than Leganes, but still… 8 points of possible 36 is a catastrophic result and considering the away match on Wanda Metropolitano, where Atletico conceded only 1 goal in last 4 matches, I can not see “anything good” happening for Espanyol in this round. Atletico lost the champions league match in Leverkusen on Wednesday, but Espanyol will play the match even a day later (today against Ludogorets), so all in all, Atletico will have a day more to rest. Besides all of that, Simeone has a way bigger squad, so that’s the factor going in favor of the home side. Atletico is at the moment only a point away from the first three teams, but as mentioned above, one or two bad results can very easily kick you down to the 13th spot. I’ve been looking at the odds on the clean sheet, on Atletico to win to nil, but I think the best suggestion is simply to take the Asian handicap -1, which means the bet will be voided in case of only a goal difference in favor of Atletico. Honestly, I can not see Espanyol setting up a surprise in this one …

Rezultat iskanja slik za derby sevillano

Betis v Sevilla

Betting suggestion:

• over 3 goals @2,46 Pinnacle

Short preview: Without a doubt the biggest match of La Liga this round will be played in Sevilla, where Betis will host the city rival Sevilla on Benito Villamarin stadium, which is known as one of the loudest venues in Spain. While Sevilla is doing pretty fine, having 21 points, being on the 5th place, only 2 points behind the league leaders, their rival, with 13 points in 12 matches aren’t in the best form, but at the same time we have to mention that they’ve won against Celta in the last match at home, and snapped a point on Santiago Bernabeu last round, so they are coming in to the derby Sevillano with a solid atmosphere. In any case, in matches like this, current standings aren’t really important… The last match on Pizjuan finished with 3-2, and I expect to see a goal-fest this time as well.

Real Sociedad vs CD Leganés

Real Sociedad

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Odegaard (11/2 m), Illarramendi (3/0 m)

Suspended: -

CD Leganés

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Rubén Pérez (7/0 m), Marc Navarro (4/0 d), Cristian Rivera (3/0 m), Szymanowski (0/0 m)

Suspended: Silva (11/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Real Sociedad vs Leganes

OK, so I wasn't going to preview this game but as we've come closer to the kick-off time of 8pm GMT I've seen the odds and it's become an extremely attractive proposition. High-flying Real Sociedad face bottom-placed Leganes in this La Liga game at the Anoeta Stadium tonight. It seems that the home side are being offered at a very generous price given the difference in standard between the two sides.

Real Sociedad have enjoyed a positive start to the season with the club currently lying on 3rd place in the table. Only Barcelona and Real Madrid sit above them. It's probably fair to say that Imanol Alguacil's men have benefited from sides around them not quite performing to their usual standards but with 3 wins from their last 4 league matches it's clear to see they're a team that are bouncing right now.

Leganes sit rock bottom of the Spanish top flight and it's hard to see how they can dig their way out of this predicament. The club is on their third manager already this season with Javier Aguirre now at the helm. I suppose that is why the odds are a little distorted because he brings with him an unknown quantity for his first game in charge. However, this is a Leganes squad that has only managed 5 points so far this season and drawn 1 and lost 4 of their 5 away matches in the league. It's a tall order.

At face value these odds seem too good to turn down. Then you see the wild card that is the Aguirre appointment and it adds a bit of uncertainty. I get why the bookies are offering Real Sociedad at a longer price than normal but I think they're still worth backing. Even with two defeats at home already this season I think they should scrape a win here. If they don't, I'll never back them again! hey can go on the naughty list next to Sassuolo! :lol

Real Sociedad to Win @ 1.95 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.66 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. and @derbent.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

33% of Real Madrid’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Deportivo Alaves’s last 6 home games in LaLiga.
Valencia have scored in each of their last 10 matches in LaLiga.
Granada have scored in each of their last 10 matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 09.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-11-2019-16338

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 92% of Athletic Bilbao’s last 13 games in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Atletico’s last 9 games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 10.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-11-2019-16345

Athletic Bilbao vs Levante: Athletic Bilbao-1 Draw

Only 3 rounds in the last two seasons there was not a La Liga match when at least one home team won by 1 goal difference. Already this season there were two rounds dominated by 0:0 stalemates without a home side winning with 1 goal margin.

Out of the 5 remaining games Levante are the team with the highest % of away losses by just 1 goal margin last season (70% or 7 out of 10 away losses). 3 out of 4 their away losses this season were also by 1 goal difference. I know Levante won at home vs Barca in the last round but they lost the very next game even after the last time they won on their own turf vs Barcelona in a thrilling 5:4 game 2 seasons ago.

Athletic Bilbao had the second highest % of home wins by just 1 goal difference last season(66% or 6 out of 9 home wins) from remaining home sides this round after Betis. They have just one such win out of 4 home wins so far this season and the coincidence is that it was against Barca in the first round.