** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Nov 8th - 10th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Norwich’s last 5 home games in Premier League.
Norwich have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in 83% of their last 6 matches in Premier League.
Watford have failed to win their last 15 matches in Premier League.
Norwich have lost 83% of their last 6 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 08.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-11-2019-16322

Norwich vs Watford

The Premier League kicks off on a Friday night this weekend when we see a relegation battle between newly promoted Norwich and bottom-placed Watford in an 8pm GMT kick-off at Carrow Road. Both teams are struggling this season with a grim fight for survival already looking like the most realistic course this campaign. Can one team strike a huge blow to their opponents in this game?

Norwich had started the season so positively. Even though the results weren't as good as Daniel Farke would have wanted, the performances were still encouraging. The highlight being the 3-2 win at home to Manchester City back on 14th September. Unfortunately, it's only been bad news since that game with the Canaries recording just 1 point from their last 6 league matches leaving them 19th in the table. The hope coming into this game is that their only two wins in the league this season have come at home.

Watford took the controversial step of sacking former head coach Javi Gracia and bringing back Quique Sanchez Flores for a second stint in charge of the club. The Hornets are bottom of the league with just 5 points and have so far failed to pick up a win in the league all season. The fact they've lost 4 of their last 5 meetings with Norwich and haven't tasted victory at Carrow Road since 6th August, 2010 only adds to their worries. On the plus side, they were unfortunate not to snatch a draw against Chelsea last weekend but that game was on home turf.

Personally, I think both of these sides are going down this season no matter what happens. It's a shame because I was optimistic about Norwich's chances but they've picked up that losing habit and it's tough to shake. Watford still boast the personnel to keep them up but even for the majority of the game against Chelsea they look like a team completely devoid of confidence and ideas. I actually think that despite being tempted by the draw I think Norwich's home advantage could sneak them this one.

Norwich to Win @ 2.75 with Blacktype

Anytime Scorer: Teemu Pukki @ 2.20 with Betfair

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, @EuroDream, @ndanmak, @cummins91, @vicsuna, @abigail, @Carovie, @thfc, @Hitch, @Ameer, @LimMouse, @freddie01, @Ulrik, @i1_principe, @BobEire, @doverwhite, @jimbo584, @Kingdom for, @AussieDex, @shrewd., @SgtTrand @AndreBR.

@StevieDay1983 you are braver than me picking a team in that game.  That said, Watford are somehow favourites to win despite being away and not winning this season, which instinctively doesn't feel right to me.  I'd probably go for the draw rather than a Norwich win though.

I'm taking a small stake in the draw in Chelsea-Crystal Palace at 5.7, and also a bigger stake on Palace +2 at 1.91 (coral).  Chelsea have been in good form, but most of their recent good form has been away from home.  They were 4-1 down to Ajax in midweek and although they clawed it back they were definitely aided by the two sendings off for Ajax.  Before that they lost to Man U at home, albeit not with the entire first 11 playing.  Earlier in the season, they drew with Leicester and Sheff United at home (having lead in both games) so I don't think their home form is as good as their away form.

Palace are always worth a chance when away against a big team.  They were the last team to win in the PL at Anfield, and have also beaten Man City and Man U in recent times away.  They have had a week of rest and I can see them getting a result here.  Probably not the win, but I think they are capable of the draw.  I don't see Palace losing by a large margin so the +2 handicap at near evens seems like good value to me.

Leicester vs Arsenal

If you thought that first preview was a big call, @thfc, then you're going to love this one. My second preview is the 5:30pm GMT kick-off this Saturday between Leicester and Arsenal at the King Power Stadium. Is it just me or does it feel like it's 2015/16 all over again? Big clubs struggling all over the shop and one team subtly sneaking in under the radar.

Leicester are rolling back the years (well, rolling back a few years) with Brendan Rodgers leading the charge. The Foxes are currently in 3rd place in the Premier League table with 23 points from their 11 league matches thus far. That puts them just 2 points behind second placed Manchester City. 7 wins from their last 9 league games has been the catalyst for this superb start to their season as well as the goals from Jamie Vardy. However, they remain 8 points off the title pace of Liverpool.

Arsenal continue to have their issues under Unai Emery. My hypothesis persists that letting Aaron Ramsey leave was their big mistake. Emery has made a number of rash decisions since including signing David Luiz and not using him as a DM instead of a CB, making Granit Xhaka captain, and substituting Lucas Torreira in games where the player would help to close a game out. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is the new captain after Xhaka's moment of (perhaps understandable) madness. Unfortunately, the Gunners are now in 5th place, 6 points behind their opponents coming into this game, and in possession of one of the worst away records in the top flight with just 1 win in their 5 away league matches.

Everything is pointing towards a Leicester win here. The way Leicester are playing this season taps into every weakness this Arsenal side currently displays. The away form of the Gunners is something Emery still hasn't addressed. My mind still boggles at how they spent £75 million on Nicolas Pepe and yet hardly addressed the defensive and mental frailties within the squad. Grab the popcorn because Arsenal Fans TV could be a wild one on Saturday evening.

Leicester to Win @ 2.08 with Unibet

Anytime Scorer: Jamie Vardy @ 1.92 with 888Sport

Norwich City vs Watford FC

Norwich City

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Grant Hanley (3/0 d), Christoph Zimmermann (1/0 d), Timm Klose (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Watford FC

Doubtful: Troy Deeney (2/0 f, captain, probably in), Craig Cathcart (9/0 d), Tom Cleverley (9/1 m), Etienne Capoue (6/0 m), Ismaila Sarr (5/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Domingos Quina (1/0 m), Danny Welbeck (5/0 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

By far the most delightful surprise of this year's La Liga is Sociedad, as it figures alongside Barcelona and Real Madrid at the top of the standings. Indeed, today he has a stellar home game against Sky Legends and will win only the first race in a demanding league. The enthusiasm for the Basque people is intense and with their quality they are able to add yet another valuable three-pointer to their asset, which will lead them to a better morale in the cut for national teams.
REAL SOCIEDAD vs CD LEGANES @@ REAL SOCIEDAD, odds 1.70

Southampton have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in Premier League.
Leicester have won their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
Watford have failed to win their last 15 matches in Premier League.
Everton have lost their last 4 away matches in Premier League.
Chelsea have won their last 5 matches in Premier League.
Norwich have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in 83% of their last 6 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 09.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-11-2019-16338

Chelsea v Crystal Palace 

Betting suggestion:

• Crystal Palace team totals over 0,5 @1,80 Pinnacle
  • Crystal Palace +1,5 @1,95

Short preview: Chelsea is coming into this encounter after a goal-fest with Ajax in midweek, where they returned in the match after being 1-4 behind. The way how they play, they like to have the possession, they play with plenty of offensive-minded players in the lineup and even though Crystal Palace is one of the most inconsistent teams in the league, especially when considering the quality they possess, I do think that Chelsea’s game style will suit them, as they like to sit deeper and strike with counters. They have some very pacy players, and they have 0 problems with injuries for this match. Palace got the same amount of points at home and away in the last 10 matches, and they are usually a team that is tough to beat when you are a “big” favorite. I honestly expected to see odds a bit less in favor of a team, who won with more than a goal difference only once in the last five home matches. Therefore I like both, Crystal Palace to score and Crystal Palace to cover the +1,5 asian handicap, which means Chelsea should not win with more than a goal difference.

Liverpool vs Manchester City

The big match this weekend in the Premier League is undoubtedly the title clash between league leaders Liverpool and their nearest rivals Manchester City in a 4:30pm GMT kick-off this Sunday afternoon at Anfield. It's still early in the season but there is no denying that the result of this game is sure to have a massive impact on the race to win the title this season. The question is which team will prevail victorious?

Liverpool have started this season superbly with 10 wins and 1 draw from their 11 league matches so far. It's put the Reds top of the table and 6 points clear of their opponents in this game. Jurgen Klopp will hope his players can make it a third league win on the bounce and extend that lead over their rivals. The team have won all 5 of their home matches this season and have scored 14 goals during those games. The worrying statistic is that it's now three games without a win for Liverpool against City.

Manchester City were tipped by many to defend their league title but Pep Guardiola's men haven't quite been at their best this season. Two defeats already this season have seen them drop off the pace of Liverpool but that being said they are still 2nd in the league, top of their Champions League group, and beat Watford 8-0 earlier this season. The Citizens have been victorious over Liverpool in their last two meetings and will be hoping to make it four wins on the bounce in the league here.

There isn't a lot separating these two sides in terms of quality. It's no surprise that these two are once again battling it out for the title. I still feel City haven't really clicked into hear yet. The absence of Aymeric Laporte is huge for them and that's my main concern here. I think City's defence is a weakness that Liverpool can exploit. I just feel this season Liverpool are prioritising the league and City have switched priority to the Champions League. I am swaying between a draw and a home win but I think at the price being offered it's worth backing a win for the Reds as they continue their charge to the title.

Liverpool to Win @ 2.65 with Sportingbet

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.65 with Unibet

Under no circumstances can we go against Leicester's form. In addition to beautiful football, it is effective in attack. Arsenal are puzzled and defensively defensive. I expect Leicester, with the help of its headquarters, to take another three-point lead and lay the groundwork for the first four
LEICESTER CITY vs ARSENAL FC @@ LEICESTER CITY, odds 2.00

I expect both teams to score from one goal. Both Sheffield United and Tottenham are in good shape right now. The Blades have scored three goals in their last game, while Tottenham have scored four. Given these events, I expect an effective race at White Hart Lane
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs SHEFFIELD UNITED @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

I think today big value is WHU.Why? I think because obviously the lack of desire and maybe motivation they struggling with bad form.They have good quality in every position especially at attack.They have Yarmolenko,Anderson,Lanzini who can with individual quality they can make a difference but they need to feed Haller with good balls in opposition half.At other side Burnley at other side only have good team spirit and they play like whole team.Also there is not strange that they lost 4 match and in the row and after that they win and they dont have some player who can make difference by him self but with long balls and so much physicality they are survive every year in PL.

1 hour ago, MaliMisko12 said:

I think today big value is WHU.Why? ....They have good quality in every position especially at attack....

The Hammers are missing their best player - Fabianski. Antonio is out too, he's a hard-working player and they need him badly against teams like Burnley. They have been struggling to find a reliable player at left back. So, today they have some challenges in these positions.

I believe this match go can either way, Burnley should be favourites and odds are probably just about right. I'd recommend to watch the first 15 minutes of the game and then place a bet, depending on how motivated the teams are.

Edited by cluelessG

15 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Liverpool to Win @ 2.65 with Sportingbet

Ederson is also confirmed out which is massive considering Claudio Bravo is the replacement keeper. 

How Man City were favourites to win this game when they haven't won at Anfield since 2003 and Liverpool are strong at home is beyond me.  Now Ederson is out the price has slightly dropped on Liverpool and drifted on City, but they are still pretty much the same price as each other which makes no sense to me.  Therefore fully agree that Liverpool to win is the play in this game.

Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 12 home matches in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Man City’s last 12 games in Premier League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Aston Villa’s last 6 games in Premier League.
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 43 home matches in Premier League.
Wolves have drawn their last 3 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 10.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-11-2019-16345

Battle of the Giants, of great interest. The odds on the ace and the double are completely shared on the betting pages, which shows how open the end result is. I'm not going to take a seat on that. They play two teams, with excellent offensive lines, with excess quality everywhere. I don't see more than two goals in the game. Especially to get a goal early, the pace will open
LIVERPOOL FC vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.65

Couple points from this gameweek's matches so far: both Southampton and Norwich looked quite awful especially at the back. Southampton had problems getting the possession (numerous misses from the passes) and Norwich keeps on looking vulnerable at the back. Improvements can happen during the international break but I'll definitely keep my eye on betting against these two teams in the near future.

Edited by Judeksi