** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Best returns spreadsheet calculator that also calculates each way bets for horse racing?

Not 100% sure what you mean?

Do you want a calculator or bet tracker for keeping records?

Found this spreadsheet for EW betting

Each-Way Betting Spreadsheet

This spreadsheet was written by Roger Lee. It calculates the profit or loss for each-way betting at a bookies. The starting bank and the percentage of bank to stake are entered, and the first stake is shown. For each bet, the available fractional odds are entered as two separate figures (e.g. 20, 1 for 20/1), and the proportion of those odds for a place, usually 4 or 5 for quarter or fifth. The result - win, place, or unplaced - is entered next, and the profit or loss is calculated. The new bank amount is also calculated, and from that the next stake is shown.

In the event of a dead heat or other unusual result, the profit or loss can be entered manually. The formulas in the spreadsheet can be examined, but they are protected from inadvertent change, and all data entry is validated.

There are four columns to the left, which have been titled Date, Time, Meeting and Horse. These titles can be changed if required. These columns do not affect the calculations. Similarly the box titled Period can be retitled if desired. Several columns to the right are also unlocked.

https://www.ukhorseracing.co.uk/tools/E-W Spreadsheet 1.4.zip

• 1 year later...

I would like to revive this topic, as my question is related to the spreedsheet that @BillyHills posted a link to.

I have been messing around with it and entered some of my bets for tomorrow.

Let's take Buford (7/1) in the 5.00 Thrisk tomorrow.  

I put a 20p EW bet on (40p in total) and Bet365 is showing me I stand to win £2.08. 

On the spreadsheet if I enter in the horse came 1st and my bet was won, it's telling me I have won £5.60, which would appear to be wrong.

I'm not good with spreedsheets, or maths, so can someone please help me here?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-07-31 at 20.35.47.png