Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
StevieDay1983

Europa League Predictions > Nov 6th & 7th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal’s last 6 games. (UEFA Europa League)
Arsenal have won 89% of their last 9 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
Arsenal have scored at least 3 goals in 83% of their last 6 matches. (UEFA Europa League)

You can find interesting 34 Football Betting Streaks for 06.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-11-2019-16295

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

Sevilla are undefeated in their last 8 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Slovan Bratislava’s last 4 games. (UEFA Europa League)
Man Utd have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
Espanyol are undefeated in their last 24 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
Wolves have won 89% of their last 9 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
Man Utd are undefeated in their last 14 matches. (UEFA Europa League)
F91 Dudelange have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches. (UEFA Europa League)

You can find interesting 32 Football Betting Streaks for 07.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-11-2019-16298

Wolverhampton vs Slovan Bratislava

Wolverhampton

Doubtful: Matt Doherty (10/1 d, probably in), Ryan Bennett (6/0 d, probably in), Morgan Gibbs-White (3/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Willy Boly (8/0 d)

Suspended: Diogo Jota (9/1 f)

Slovan Bratislava

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Mohammed Rharsalla (13/2 m), Aleksandar Čavrič (5/2 f), David Strelec (8/4 m), Mitch Apau (10/0 d)

Suspended: -

Manchester United vs FK Partizan

Manchester United

Out (injuries/other): Angel Gomes (1/0 m), Victor Lindelof (10/0 d), Axel Tuanzebe (3/0 d), Luke Shaw (3/0 d), Nemanja Matić (3/0 m), Paul Pogba (5/0 m), Timothy Fosu-Mensah (0/0 d), Diogo Dalot (1/0 d), Eric Bertrand Bailly (0/0 d)

FK Partizan

Out (injuries/other): Lazar Markovic (4/3 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Expect a low scoring match. Salskier will probably give some of his key players a breather. In addition, United have not conceded a goal yet, scoring just twice in their first three games. This means that all three games ended with a low score and less than two goals
MANCHESTER UNITED vs FK PARTIZAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

Like, 15 days ago, so today I'll bet on many goals. Lazio very often opens her scoring, scoring comfortably. He has to fight aggressively to get the victory, so he will leave defensive gaps. Both teams can give us goals and a spectacle
SS LAZIO ROMA vs CELTIC GLASGOW @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

Manchester United vs Partizan Belgrade

The Europa League group stage continues today and we're turning our attention towards the Group L clash between Premier League side Manchester United and Serbian club Partizan Belgrade that is set to kick-off at 8pm GMT from Old Trafford. A win for the home team will see them qualify for the knock-out phase but a victory for the away side will blow the group wide open.

Manchester United are still struggling to build any real consistency in the league but in this competition Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men are doing OK having won 2 and drawn 1 of their 3 group matches so far. Victor Lindelof has been ruled out so that'll have an impact on the defensive line. The Red Devils earned a hard-fought 1-0 win out in Serbia earlier in this group phase and their only previous home encounter against Partizan was also a 1-0 win back in the 1965/66 season. One of the biggest positives for United in this competition is the fact they've yet to concede a goal.

Partizan Belgrade might be in desperate need of a win here to keep their qualification hopes alive but they come into this game having only won 1 of their last 9 competitive matches in England. That solitary victory was a 1-0 win against Newcastle in the Champions League back in 2003. Head coach Savo Milosevic will know all about what it takes to come to Old Trafford and win. If they get a shock win here it'll be the first time in the club's history that they've won back-to-back away games in European competition.

I just can't work out Manchester United this season. Generally, they've seemed quite useless. You all know my thoughts on Solskjaer as a manager and man motivator. However, he appears to be grinding out the results in this group. I can see another win being ground out here. Partizan Belgrade will provide stern opposition but do they have enough to take something from this game? I doubt it.

Manchester United to Win to Nil @ 1.80 with Blacktype

Manchester United HT/FT @ 2.20 with Coral

Wolves vs Slovan Bratislava

Group K is the focus of our second preview in the Europa League games tonight and it's Premier League club Wolves hosting Slovakian side Slovan Bratislava in this 8pm kick-off at Molineux. The home side enter this game knowing a win would put them on the brink of qualification for the last 32. However, the away team know a win for them would turn the group on its head and put them in a prime position to reach the knock-out phase.

Wolves are starting to settle into a decent run after a struggling start to the season. Nuno Santo's side are now unbeaten in 6 league games and sit 2nd in their Europa League group with 2 wins from their 3 group matches. The previous encounter between these two saw Wolves come from 1-0 down to win 2-1 away in Slovakia. Wanderers are hoping Matt Doherty and Ryan Bennett will be fit to return to action but Diogo Jota is suspended. It is also hoped the club can win three European games in a row for the first time since the 1971/72 UEFA Cup campaign. What happened that year? They reached the final of the competition. Unfortunately, they lost 3-2 on aggregate to Tottenham.

Slovan Bratislava came close to getting something against Wolves in the last meeting at home. Manager Jan Kozak knows that a loss will put his side right against it to qualify for the next round but a win or draw will keep their qualification hopes alive. His team are 5 points clear at the top of the Slovak Fortuna Liga and it's 4 points from their 3 group games so far. Slovan Bratislava have lost all three of their previous matches against English sides away in European competition. The club has also only won 2 of their 15 Europa League group stage matches.

I can see how this game might go. I'm not sure Slovan Bratislava would be overly disappointed with a draw so they'll come to defend. Wolves prefer teams coming at them so that might lead them to alter their game plan. I think this will be a tight game but Wolves will surely be gutted if they don't take all 3 points to put themselves on the brink of qualification for the next round. A cheeky anytime scorer bet on Andraz Sporar who has bagged 4 goals this season already in this competition.

Wolves HT/FT @ 2.15 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.87 with Marathonbet

29 minutes ago, laprikon said:

Hi folks! What about Krasnodar today any ideas? @StevieDay1983

To Win: FC Krasnodar @ 1.60 (3/5)
FC Krasnodar 0, -0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).

Just read full preview here. In my opinion home team strong favorite. 

It's a fair price and I'd even be tempted to back a -1 handicap for added spice. @black_baar is our resident Turkish expert so he'd have a better idea of what potential threat Trabzonspor pose.

34 minutes ago, laprikon said:

Hi folks! What about Krasnodar today any ideas? @StevieDay1983

To Win: FC Krasnodar @ 1.60 (3/5)
FC Krasnodar 0, -0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).

Just read full preview here. In my opinion home team strong favorite. 

This match should produce some goals i think.
Over 2.5 goals

3 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

It's a fair price and I'd even be tempted to back a -1 handicap for added spice. @black_baar is our resident Turkish expert so he'd have a better idea of what potential threat Trabzonspor pose.

Sorry, I saw it too late. Apart from the long time injuries like Abdulkadir Omur and Caleb Ekuan, Sturridge, Mikel, Sosa are added to injury list. Also regular starters like Sorloth, Nwakame, Novak and even goalkeeper Ugurcan are benched for this match. All mentioned bets are fine. Unlike Galatasaray yesterday, Trabzonspor players would have some fighting spirit at least on the pitch. 

1 hour ago, shrewd. said:

Manchester United to score in both halves @ 29/20 William Hill 

Strong team out, think it's a fair price. Bournemouth defeat probably drew greater significance to this game. EL their only realistic hope at CL football at this rate. Convincing performance needed.

Bet landed nice and early in the first half. Lovely aggressive football on display.