** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League Predictions > Nov 2nd - 4th

There will be a tough duel, with many fights. Olympiacos are the favorites for the match, but the double performance is low and of no value. It will not be an easy night for Olympiacos, but it has the quality to go through Thrace.
AO XANTHI FC vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.75

Continuity is needed for Aris to trust him. He is a favorite in Nea Smyrna, on betting sites, but no air. I expect the match to be judged in the details and so few goals are a big chance
PANIONIOS vs ARIS THESSALONIKI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.65

It does not inspire any trust groups, they are capable of the best and the worst. Low ace and no value, Atromitos has quality, midfield and can do damage like last season
AEK ATHENS vs ATROMITOS ATHINON @@ Both team to score, odds 2.30

They are all open in the match and can go anywhere. I'll stay away and bet on both teams to score. Both clubs have defensive gaps and the doubles can easily come out
AE LARISSA FC vs OFI KRETA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

Lamia vs NFC Volos

This game is a prime example of why I love writing previews on matches in league I'm not overly familiar with. On a Monday morning, I can find myself finding value in an encounter between two teams that I wouldn't even have ordinarily considered. That's the case when Lamia host NFC Volos in this 6pm GMT kick-off on Monday evening at the Lamia Municipal Stadium.

Lamia are currently in 12th place with just 4 points from their 8 league games so far. It's been a really poor start to the season for Akis Mantzios and his players. In a strange start to their campaign, Lamia actually remain unbeaten at home because all 4 points they've earned have been four draws in the four home league games they've played. Is a much-wanted win just around the corner?

NFC Volos are not much better off than their opponents heading into this game. Juan Ferrando's men are in 11th place but have picked up more than double the points of Lamia with 9 points from their 8 league games. A win here would move them to within 3 points of the Championship round qualification spots. Unfortunately, their away form isn't the best with 3 defeats from their 4 away games in the league.

Call me foolish but I feel there's still enough home advantage in the ELO ratings to back a Lamia win. Remaining unbeaten at home, albeit through four draws, shows they're intent on making their home ground a fortress. That can play a huge part in defining a season. If they win this game then it drags them back in touch with the teams above them. I think they're worth backing at the price being offered.

Lamia to Win @ 2.30 with Betfair

BTTS No @ 1.75 with Betfair

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, and @Icongene.