** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Nov 1st - 4th

Hellas Verona V Brescia

Brescia +0.25 AH @ 2.11 Betfair (Exchange)

The fixture machine has been unkind to Brescia thus far and I feel the calls to sack coach Eugenio Corini are somewhat harsh; although Sunday's match in Verona is of vital importance for the Biancazzurri.

I've watched quite a bit of Brescia this season and I feel they're a good team with some quality players at this level. Their performances have not been poor, it's just they keep having to face top 6 sides or opponents who have been boosted by circumstance. The match in Verona this weekend will be a high pressure situation for the away side, but it is also an opportunity for Brescia to make their quality advantage tell.

I've already spoken about Verona this season, they do have a clear way of playing and the team is awkward to break down. However, they are very uninspiring in the final 3rd and Brescia clearly have the more dangerous forwards with the likes of Donnarumma and Balotelli. Some articles have been critical of the latter recently but I do not share the same view. Balotelli looked sharp and threatening against Inter and I think it's only a matter of time before we see Super Mario back on the scoresheet.

ELO ratings do not show a clear advantage for either side here and it's a similar story for the key goal metrics. My view is that Brescia have underperformed due to a harsh fixture list, while their forward players are more of a threat than their opponents here. This match should be more closely contested than odds suggest and to get Brescia on the +0.25 asian line at odds against seems generous in my view.

Edited by Mindfulness

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Inter Milan have scored in each of their last 10 matches in Serie A.
Inter Milan have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Serie A.
70% of Inter Milan’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.

You can find interesting 108 Football Betting Streaks for 02.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-11-2019-16272

AS Roma vs SSC Napoli

AS Roma

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Cristante (8/1 m), Mkhitaryan (4/1 m), Pellegrini (6/0 m), Diawara (3/0 m), Kalinić (3/0 f), Zappacosta (1/0 d)

Suspended: Fazio (7/0 d)

SSC Napoli

Out (injuries/other): Ghoulam (5/0 d), Malcuit (3/0 d), Allan (8/0 m)

Suspended: -

Bologna FC vs Inter Milano

Bologna FC

Out (injuries/other): Tomiyasu (7/0 d), Dijks (4/0 d), Destro (4/0 f)

Inter Milano

Doubtful: Sensi (7/3 m)

Out (injuries/other): D'Ambrosio (6/1 d), Sánchez (3/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Atalanta have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Serie A.
Lazio have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 matches in Serie A.
Cagliari have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Serie A.
70% of Udinese’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Serie A.
70% of Fiorentina’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 03.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-11-2019-16281

Two wins come from the win and they will give it all for the win, which is very open, with no clear favorites. I'll stay away from the end result and bet on goals. I will follow the game of Lazio, scoring and scoring easily and I would suggest scoring a goal
AC MILAN vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A and Serie B

Sampdoria have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
SPAL have scored 71% of their goals in the first half in Serie A.
Sampdoria have lost their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
SPAL have conceded the opening goal in 80% of their matches in Serie A.
Cosenza conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 9 matches in Serie B.
70% of Cremonese’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Serie B.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 04.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-11-2019-16288

SPAL vs Sampdoria

The Serie A action continues into Monday this week when the bottom two teams in the division go head-to-head in a 7:45pm GMT kick-off. It's SPAL versus Sampdoria that is scheduled to be played at the Stadio Paolo Mazza. I don't think I am over-stating this when I say that a defeat for either team in this game could be a complete disaster for their season.

SPAL are in 19th place with just 7 points from their 10 league games so far. Manager Leonardo Semplici did an incredible job at getting the club promoted to Serie A for the first time in 49 years back in 2017/18. However, the club has now managed just 1 win in their last 7 league matches leaving the team 1 point adrift of safety. An average home form with just 2 defeats in their 5 home games could be the hope they need to improve results.

Sampdoria really are under-achieving this season. The Genoa-based club finished 9th last season but sit rock bottom this season with just 5 points from their 10 league games thus far. Former Roma head coach Eusebio Di Francesco replaced the outgoing Marco Giampaolo, who left to manage AC Milan, but he left the club after losing 6 of his first 7 league matches. Serie A is ruthless. Claudio Ranieri was brought in as his replacement on 12th October and he's drawn 2 and lost 1 of his 3 league matches in charge.

I am feeling I have to back a draw in this one purely because there is so much importance on both teams not losing this game. Defeat for SPAL would extend their winless run to 4 matches. A loss for Sampdoria would see them fall 5 points adrift of safety. I am expecting a very cautious game from both sides and I think if you gave them a dull 0-0 draw right now they'd both take it.

Draw @ 3.35 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 3.25 with Betfred

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torqueand @scommetix, what thoughts do you guys have on this game tonight?