** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bermuda Championship

Bamford

A new alternate event - alongside a Major or World Golf Championship - on the PGA Tour. Played at the Port Royal Golf Course, which, up until very recently, has seen high-level professional golf played upon it. This course hosted the PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 2009 – 2014, organised by the PGA of America. You won't be surprised to hear that it's a coastal golf course, but it has some key elements of note. TifEagle Bermudagrass greens. Lots of undulation both uphill and down. Plus the course is incredibly short at just over 6,800 yards for a Par 71. The Grand Slam of Golf always featured thick tough here. but this week I think we will see shorter rough and a distinct lack of wind over the the final 54 holes. It's likely to be another birdie festival. 

It's not a great field - infact probably the worst I have seen, but somebody is going to win it! I'm on Stuard at 30/1, Redman at 33/1, Gay at 40/1 and DH Lee at 66/1.