Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
Sign in to follow this  
CzechPunter

Tennis Tips - November 11 - November 17

5 hours ago, delfino said:

Federer was fantastic against Djokovic.  One of his best performances ever! And  yes at the age of 38 continues to play like the Titan of tennis!

Tsitsipas in great shape as well, but in my humble opinion he is lucking time to fully recover from his yesterday long and hard match against Nadal.

Federer to beat Tsitsipas 2-0 @1.83 offered by bet365 must bet!  

Also great Thiem to smash unreliable Zverev @ 1.66 offered by bet 365 another must bet!

Good luck punters!

I agree with you about Thiem,because Zverev in last two match only had good serve,nothing else,but at other side Thiem play  aggressive tennis but he can be very inconsistent..

I apologise. Tsitsipas proved to be the x factor. Huge player. There isn't any player on Earth like Tsitsipas. The next number ONE for the coming 15 years.

Such a nerve, such a winning mentality, he NENER stops. He never gives up. Over and above, he has ALL the weapons and ALL hitters. All shots. His Arsenal is beautiful, amazing, impressive, and stronger than any other ATP player at his age. 

Now lets go for Thiem!

C'mon Thiem! Give the lesson my boy! 

2 hours ago, delfino said:

I apologise. Tsitsipas proved to be the x factor. Huge player. There isn't any player on Earth like Tsitsipas. The next number ONE for the coming 15 years.

Such a nerve, such a winning mentality, he NENER stops. He never gives up. Over and above, he has ALL the weapons and ALL hitters. All shots. His Arsenal is beautiful, amazing, impressive, and stronger than any other ATP player at his age. 

Now lets go for Thiem!

C'mon Thiem! Give the lesson my boy! 

No need to apologise @delfino It's impossible to get every call right but if you can give some reasons - as you do - why something is worth taking then you can't do anymore :ok

2 minutes ago, lelit said:

Calling last year's winner of this tournament unreliable is a slight exaggeration; only 1.66 on Thiem is also an exaggeration. I think there will be 3 sets in this match.

I can see your point @lelit in terms of this tournament, but at the same time across the length and breadth of the season it's probably fair to call Sascha unreliable.