Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Serie A & B Predictions > Oct 29th - 31st

italyratings.jpg

italyratings1.jpg

We have a batch of midweek matches coming up in Serie A and B. Unfortunately, I'm away for a few days at the start of the week so not sure I'll be able to get the Serie B odds up because they're still not released yet but we have the odds for Serie A and the ratings for both divisions. Check them out and tell us what bets you're considering. :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torqueand @scommetix.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Inter Milan have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Serie A.
69% of Parma’s conceded goals occurred in the first half in Serie A.
89% of Hellas Verona’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Serie A.
Brescia have scored 62% of their goals in the first half in Serie A.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Streaks for 29.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-10-2019-16230

Brescia Calcio vs Inter Milano

Brescia Calcio

Doubtful: Martella (4/0 d, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Chancellor (8/0 d), Dessena (6/0 m), Tremolada (1/0 m), Torregrossa (1/0 f)

Suspended: -

Inter Milano

Doubtful: Vecino (6/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): D'Ambrosio (6/1 d), Sensi (7/3 m), Sánchez (3/1 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I think the quality difference is a given, with Inter having a clear lead. Inter has learned her lesson with Parma and is now required to be serious and return to the triplets. Brescia has limited capabilities and has shown with Genoa that she cannot keep the results safely
BRESCIA CALCIO vs INTER MILANO @@ INTER MILANO, odds 1.58

Atalanta have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Serie A.
42% of Fiorentina’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Cagliari have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Serie A.
Juventus have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 home matches in Serie A.
89% of Genoa’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 30.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-10-2019-16233

I expect both teams to score from one goal. Udinese was humiliated on Sunday and the confidence of the players is low. Her defense has shown a lot of weaknesses and I think Roma players will score. At the same time, the Tudor players must make the most of this match or face the wrath of the fans. Udinese has scored in three of four Serie A home games and I expect to find the back of the net
UDINESE CALCIO vs AS ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80

SPAL have failed to score in their last 4 away matches in Serie A.
AC Milan have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 home matches in Serie A.
SPAL have conceded the opening goal in 78% of their matches in Serie A.
77% of AC Milan’s conceded goals occurred in the second half in Serie A.

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 31.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-10-2019-16236

Juventus – Genoa (21:00)
Referee of tonight is Antonio Giua. He was only appointed for 3 games so far in this year, and gave 21 cards during this matches (average of 7 per game). The quote of 4,5 cards @1,91 seems nice. Based on the history (h2h) the line of Genoa 2,5 cards @1,78 is more interesting in my opinion. The last 5 matches, Genoa received 3,5,4,1 and 3 cards.

It is easily understood that no team has a form and you cannot trust it easily. But I expect Milan to be serious, in front of its audience and finally get an easy win. Spal has weaknesses and Milan should take advantage of them
AC MILAN vs SPAL 2013 @@ AC MILAN, odds 1.55