Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd LIKE2FISH, 3rd kevsul **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Like A Roughie, 2nd Paperclip, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Alastair, 5th Gray306 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st BARNSLEYCHOP, 2nd SADDLESORE, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th ADAMROSS. KO Cup Winner BBBC, Most Winners: JCW **

Championship Predictions > Nov 1st - 4th

Barnsley vs Bristol City

Barnsley

Doubtful: Sami Radlinger (5/0 g), Aapo Halme (9/1 d), Patrick Schmidt (4/0 f)(all probably in)

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Bristol City

Doubtful: Korey Smith (0/0 m), Tomas Kalas (5/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jack Hunt (12/0 d), Benik Afobe (5/3 f, 2nd top scorer), Adam Nagy (2/1 m), Jay Dasilva (1/0 d), Saikou Janneh (0/0 f)

Suspended: Famara Diedhiou (11/3 f, 2nd top scorer), Lee Johnson (coach)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Barnsley conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in Championship.
Bristol City conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Championship.
Barnsley have failed to win in their last 6 home matches in Championship.
Bristol City have scored in 86% of their away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 01.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-11-2019-16261

Due to the games being spread over four days, I will only have time to cover games on three of the days. Tonight's game is probably the one I am least confident about calling so I'll give it a miss. If I was pushed then I'd for Barnsley draw no bet. They've shown a lot more fight recently under caretaker manager Adam Murray but Bristol City are a tough side to face at any time. What do you all think?

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, @freddie01, and @the bastardian.

How on earth we still have odds on Huddersfield around 7.00, it is beyond my understanding. Since Danny Cowley took over Terriers are unbeaten and while i hate Brentford being in form, i just cant look past odds like this. I've expected Brentford to be around evens given the current form of Huddersfield and how much things changed in last 6 weeks there, they are tougher, they score more and i think tomorrow will be a long afternoon for Brentford, one of those that can lead to a frustration and mistakes which could be costly. Visitors are still without Kongolo, but his absence didnt affected defence of Huddersfield, though Alex Pritchard is coming back into squad.

Brentford should field same 11 like in last game.

So, my pick is Huddersfield @ 7.00 bwin. Away team over 1.5 @ 5.5

Wigan Athletic did not concede any goal in their last 4 home matches in Championship.
Swansea City have been undefeated in their last 6 away matches in Championship.
Brentford have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Championship.
Huddersfield have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Championship.
Blackburn have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 108 Football Betting Streaks for 02.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-11-2019-16272

Cardiff vs Birmingham

OK, I'm going to admit, I'm still in mourning after last weekend's humiliating South Wales Derby defeat to Swansea. This weekend, we look to bounce back in a 3pm GMT clash between Cardiff and Birmingham at the Cardiff City Stadium. I always say two things. Firstly, always back Cardiff at home under Neil Warnock. Secondly, a Warnock side always bounces back. Let's see if both are true this weekend.

Cardiff fans are still reeling after last weekend's loss. The lack of fight, organisation, and quality really was unlike anything we've seen since the Russell Slade days. The loss now means it's four league matches without a win for the Bluebirds and they've now slipped to 14th in the table and just 6 points above the relegation zone. However, there is reason to be optimistic for the club's supporters. Cardiff are unbeaten at home this season with 4 wins and 2 draws. The club is also undefeated against Birmingham in their last six home encounters.

Birmingham come into this game in 11th place and have recorded back-to-back wins in the league over Blackburn and Luton. Pep Clotet's men are unfortunately one of the worst performers in the Championship away from home. The Blues have lost their last three away league games. No team in the division has scored fewer goals away from home either so that's a concern for them heading into this match.

It's not been the best season for Cardiff so far but I still have faith in Warnock to see us well. Automatic promotion is slowly being written off but we only need to build together a decent run of results and we're right back in the play-off picture. Our home form remains our foundation and I think we're still worth backing on our own patch. That is particularly the case against a Birmingham side that are awful on their travels.

Cardiff to Win @ 2.05 with Ladbrokes

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.78 with Marathonbet

Charlton have scored the opening goal in 71% of their matches in Championship.
31% of Preston’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Preston have scored the opening goal in 71% of their matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 03.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-11-2019-16281

Charlton vs Preston

The second Championship preview this weekend is a game between two of the sides in the division that have surprised a lot of punters and pundits alike with their positive performances. Charlton host Preston in a 12pm GMT kick-off on Sunday at The Valley where the winning side will be looking to push on and make themselves genuine automatic promotion contenders.

Charlton come into this game in 10th place with a game in hand on the teams above them. Victory here would send Lee Bowyer's side back into the play-off positions but it's been a tough patch for the Addicks. Just 1 win in their last 5 league games has halted their progress and the news that top scorer Lyle Taylor is still not ready to make a return to first team action is a blow. The good news is that Macauley Bonne has scored in 5 of his last 6 starts for the club so is worth backing as an anytime scorer.

Preston have experienced a tale of two seasons. Alex Neil's men have won 6 and drawn 2 of their 8 league games at home. However, on the road, they've picked up just 1 win in 6 league matches. This week has seen the club have to deal with an approach from Stoke for the services of Neil which wasn't well-received by the London club. The team remains in 4th place and a win would send them top of the table. Winning this game would also be the first time they'd notch up three wins in a row against Charlton since September 1931.

This is a tricky one to call. Preston are pretty poor on their travels but this is a Charlton side that have been stuttering lately without the goals of Taylor. At home they remain inconsistent but I still feel they are worth backing. I can see this being a progressive game where it could even be the odd goal that decides it. I think both teams would take a draw so that's the outcome I have to back even though there is a part of me saying to favour the home win.

Draw @ 3.44 with Marathonbet

Anytime Scorer: Macauley Bonne @ 3.50 with Bet365

Stoke City have scored 38% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.
West Bromwich have scored in 86% of their away matches in Championship.
Stoke City conceded at least 1 goal in 86% of their home matches in Championship.
West Bromwich have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 04.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-11-2019-16288

Stoke vs West Brom

The Championship matches extend into Monday night once again this week with Stoke playing West Brom in an 8pm GMT kick-off at the Bet365 Stadium. The home side have just dispensed of the services of Nathan Jones as manager but how will their interim staff handle the visit of a side that have looked like genuine promotion contenders so far this season?

Stoke enter this game rock bottom of the Championship after Barnsley's last gasp draw at home to Bristol City on Friday evening. Rory Delap, Kevin Russell, and Andy Quy have taken the reigns for the time being after the sacking of Jones. Back-to-back wins against Swansea and Fulham had made it seem like the Potters had turned a corner but back-to-back defeats since against Sheffield Wednesday and Millwall have led the Stoke hierarchy to feel things needed to change. The fact that Stoke have only managed to win 1 of their last 9 league games against West Brom makes this a huge challenge.

West Brom sit in 4th place but could move to the top of the table with a victory here. The Baggies are on a run of four matches without defeat after their gut-wrenching 1-0 loss away to Leeds. Slaven Bilic is doing a fantastic job of harnessing young talent and mixing it with experience to see his team thrive. Nathan Ferguson begins a three match ban after his red card against Charlton so it'll be interesting to see how that suspension affects the back-line.

This Stoke side has been under-performing for months now. Can Jones be held responsible for that? To a degree. His refusal to drop certain players and change a system drastically enough to see any real improvement is his fault. I think we'll see a Stoke with a bit more fight in this game but I still feel West Brom have too much quality. This is also a Stoke side that needs serious upheaval and a lift in confidence. It could be a while before they turn this ship around.

West Brom to Win @ 2.53 with Marathonbet

BTTS @ 1.85 with William Hill