Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Oct 25th - 30th

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Oct 25th - 30th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

scotsratings.jpg

Check out the odds and ratings for the upcoming matches from this section. It's a complex one this week because we have midweek fixtures from Scotland that I'm including. Unfortunately, the odds are the SPL and Scottish Championship aren't available yet but the ratings for the SPL are. So please do bear with us and we'll look to get them up as soon as we can! :ok

Exeter vs Plymouth

We begin the weekend previews in this thread in League Two. Yes, I know, we're giving League One a miss this week because there is a massive game in the bottom division of the Football League this week when Exeter play Plymouth in the Devon Derby that is scheduled to kick-off at 1pm on Saturday afternoon at St James Park with both teams performing well in the league this season.

Exeter currently sit in 6th place in the division on 26 points. That puts the Grecians just 2 points behind the automatic promotion pace and 4 points off league leaders Crewe Alexandra. Matt Taylor has done a sterling job since he came in but results have faltered lately. An undefeated run of 10 games to begin the league season has hit a road block. It's now just 1 win in the last 6 league matches including back-to-back defeats where the team has shipped 7 goals. However, it should be noted the club's home form remains impressive with just 1 loss from 7 matches at home in the league.

Plymouth continue to impress under Ryan Lowe. The Pilgrims are in 8th place just 3 points behind their opponents coming into this game. An inconsistent start to the league campaign has settled down and it's now 5 league games without a loss including three victories with clean sheets. The only concern is that Argyle have built their form around solid home performances. On the road, the club has only won 2 of their 7 matches in the league.

I know it's sitting on the fence but a draw is screaming at me here. Exeter are decent at home but Plymouth are in superb form right now. I don't think either team would begrudge a draw. Plymouth haven't tasted defeat in the last three meetings between these two sides and on paper there's next to nothing separating these two sides. I think a 1-1 draw would be the result I'd have to back.

Draw @ 3.50 with Blacktype

BTTS @ 1.73 with Betfred

Forest Green vs Crewe Alexandra

Forest Green

Doubtful: Nathan McGinley (7/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Matt Mills (8/0 d), Dayle Grubb (7/0 m), Kevin Dawson (5/0 m), George Williams (1/0 m)

Suspended: -

Crewe Alexandra

Doubtful: Olly Lancashire (9/0 d), Daniel Powell (13/1 f)

Out (injuries/other): -

Northampton vs Cambridge Utd

Northampton

Doubtful: Alan McCormack (4/0 m), Steve Arnold (1/0 g)

Out (injuries/other): Ryan Watson (6/2 m), Joe Martin (11/0 d), Sean Whaler (0/0 m)

Cambridge Utd

Doubtful: Dan Jones (2/0 d), George Maris (12/1 f), Greg Taylor (10/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Liam O’Neil (9/0 d), Jabo Ibehre (4/0 f), Samir Carruthers (3/0 m), Gary Deegan (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Milton Keynes Dons have failed to score in their last 4 matches in League One.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 92% of Oxford’s last 12 games in League One.
Coventry have drawn 83% of their last 6 away matches in League One.
Oxford have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in League One.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 26.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-10-2019-16210

Rangers vs Motherwell

Our second preview in this section comes from Ibrox on Sunday where Rangers will be looking to return to the top of the Scottish Premier League table by beating an in-form Motherwell side in a 3pm GMT kick-off. Things could potentially get a lot tighter at the top of the table if the away side get a win here but the hosts will be keen to keep their early season positive mood going.

Rangers are 2nd in the table right now and it was only last week that Steve Gerrard's men relinquished the top spot in the table when they were held to a disappointing 1-1 draw away to lowly Hearts. It remains a fact that their only defeat in the league this season was a 2-0 loss at home to rivals Celtic. The Gers will surely have gained confidence from their impressive 1-1 draw away to Porto in the Europa League during midweek.

Motherwell have every right to believe they can win this game. Manager Stephen Robinson has guided his team to 4th in the table after 9 games. 5 wins in their last 7 league games has helped to propel them up the table. Unfortunately, the 3-0 loss at home to Aberdeen in their last game was a blow but it'll be a test to their character to see if they can bounce back from that today. This is a Motherwell side that haven't tasted defeated on the road yet this season.

The home team are priced surprisingly low given their recent hiccup in the league and the fact that Motherwell are so difficult to play on the road. I can see this being a tense game with perhaps one goal separating the two teams. I still think Rangers should have enough to win but I'm not expecting it to be easy. Backing a Rangers win with a clean sheet seems to offer fair value.

Rangers to Win to Nil @ 1.80 with Bet365

Draw HT/ Rangers FT @ 4.45 with Marathonbet

Evening gents, back on here after a long break.

Expecting Celtic to see off St Mirren by a couple of goals but they could make changes with it being such a hectic schedule. Will wait for team news but if Vakoun Bayo starts to give Edouard a rest, the even money on him scoring any time could be worth a bet as I'd expect Celtic to make plenty of chances for him.