** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Oct 26th - 28th

Sheffield Wednesday vs Leeds

The early kick-off in the Championship on Saturday is a 12:30pm BST start at Hillsborough between two automatic promotion contenders and local rivals Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds in a Yorkshire Derby. The winners of this game have the opportunity to move to the top of the table so there is more at stake than usual in what is certain to be a highly-charged atmosphere.

Sheffield Wednesday are performing well under new manager Garry Monk. The Owls sit in 3rd and are just 3 points off the summit in the division. Monk has only experienced one defeat in the league since he took over back on 6th September. His side have also won 2 and drawn 1 of their 3 home league matches during his reign so far. The matches might not currently be setting the world on fire but they're effective. Just 1 loss in their last 7 league games makes Wednesday a dangerous side to play right now and just 1 goal conceded in their last 3 league games shows their defence is tight.

Leeds were the pre-season favourites to win the league title with the bookies and Marcelo Bielsa's men are showing exactly why they were backed so heavily. The Whites are 2nd in the league table on 24 points and just 2 points behind league leaders West Brom. Results haven't been going great for United recently with just 2 wins from their last 6 league matches. Three away league games on the trot without a win also doesn't bode well for this encounter.

Derby matches are always tricky to call. Wednesday have only lost 1 of the last 4 meetings between these two but it was Leeds who won the last match. The form book slightly favours the home team and Leeds are experiencing their troubles on the road right now. I was thinking about backing the home win but I just feel Leeds have enough about them to take a point.

Draw @ 3.50 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.87 with Sportingbet

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, @freddie01, and @the bastardian.

I think the draw is a decent shout @StevieDay1983

In fact i would take a draw now. I have a potential bet for this game but need to get on first.

Sam hutchinson has been booked 7 times in 12 games this season and 5 times in his last 6 games.

He is reckless and goes to ground often when tackling. Leeds are not a dirty team but this is a local derby which adds a little spice.

i have backed him at 13/8 with bet365 to be booked (yellow and red cards count).

I will also try a small bet on hutchinson to be sent off at 25/1 (bet 365).

Edited by waynecoyne

Nottingham F. vs Reading FC

Nottingham F.

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Michael Dawson (9/1 d), Carl Jenkinson (3/0 d), Alfa Semedo (8/1 m), Samba Sow (9/0 m), Michael Hefele (0/0 d), Tendayi Darikwa (0/0 d), Yohan Benalouane (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Reading FC

Doubtful: Charlie Adam (4/0 m), Yakou Meite (9/2 m)

Out (injuries/other): Lucas Boye (10/0 f), Lucas Joao (10/1 f)

Preston NE vs Blackburn Rovers

Preston NE

Doubtful: Billy Bodin (7/2 m, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Josh Harrop (8/3 m), Tom Clarke (3/0 d, captain), Louis Moult (2/1 f)

Blackburn Rovers

Doubtful: Dan Butterworth (0/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Dominic Samuel (2/0 f), Lewis Holtby (5/1 m), Joe Grayson (0/0 m), Sam Hart (0/0 d), Greg Cunningham (8/0 d), Darragh Lenihan (10/0 d), Ben Brereton (1/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Barnsley have failed to win in their last 12 matches in Championship.
Huddersfield conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in Championship.
69% of Middlesbrough’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Championship.
36% of Preston’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 26.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-10-2019-16210

Swansea vs Cardiff

Ah bloody hell, here we go! Right, disclaimer! I hate derby matches for my own club. I just see them as a distraction and this one is no different. It's Swansea versus Cardiff in the South Wales Derby that's set to kick-off at midday on Sunday afternoon at the Liberty Stadium. Both of these sides have aspirations to gain promotion this season but who will take the win here?

Swansea started the season very well even topping the table at one stage. Steve Cooper's side won 5 of their first 6 matches in the league but, as I anticipated, their form has dropped off as the rigours of the Championship have hit their thin squad. It's now just 1 win in their last 7 league games and no victory from their last 3 matches in the league. The Swans have also lost 3 of their last 4 matches at home in the league with the other match ending in a draw. You might want to consider backing Andre Ayew as an anytime scorer because he's grabbed each of the last three goals that Swansea have scored.

Cardiff are still struggling to get into any real momentum. The football is turgid but Neil Warnock is still managing to just about grind out results against tricky opposition. The 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday last week was certainly a point gained. It may be just 1 defeat in their last 10 league matches but it's also just 2 wins from their last 9 league games. The Bluebirds have become a tough side to beat but a team that's finding it hard to push on and take all 3 points.

Both teams are likely to be missing key players in this game with Swansea looking to be without Joe Rodon and Cardiff missing Junior Hoilett. The fact Cardiff haven't won away in the league this season is a huge concern. A ray of hope comes in the fact that Warnock hasn't suffered defeat in his last six away trips to Swansea. I know it's a boring call to make but I feel a draw is the most likely outcome here and I'd take that.

Draw @ 3.40 with Ladbrokes

Anytime Scorer: Andre Ayew @ 4.25 with Unibet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Cardiff City have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Championship.
69% of Wigan Athletic’s matches had under 2.5 goals in Championship.
Swansea City conceded at least 1 goal in 86% of their home matches in Championship.
Bristol City have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Championship.

You can find interesting 83 Football Betting Streaks for 27.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-10-2019-16213

QPR vs Brentford

The Championship spills over into Monday night this week and we are taking a look at the West London Derby between QPR and Brentford in a 7:45pm GMT kick-off at Loftus Road. The home side are fighting to break into the play-off positions as they continue to exceed expectations but the away side will be keen to take the win and move on up the table themselves.

QPR are currently in 7th place in the league and Mark Warburton will desperately want to get a win here to keep the team in touch with the promotion chasers. Rangers have responded well to the back-to-back defeats to West Brom and Cardiff by going on an unbeaten run of three league games. 9 goals scored and 6 goals conceded in those 3 matches shows the action has been intense. They are missing talisman Jordan Hugill through suspension today so how will that affect their scoring?

Brentford remain one of the Championship's entertainers with free-flowing football but they're still struggling to push on out of mid-table mediocrity. Thomas Frank's side are 13th in the league but their season has been plagued by a lack of consistency. The Bees have won their last two league games and have also scored 6 goals in their last 3 away matches.  So this is a Brentford team that will have confidence coming into this game.

The head-to-head record in this fixture favours Brentford with QPR losing 5 of the previous 7 encounters. Interestingly, Brentford have scored at least twice in the last 7 meetings between these two sides. I'm just not sure I can split these two teams. If QPR had Hugill available then I'd back them to win but he's a huge loss. That's swaying me towards a score draw outcome.

Draw @ 3.68 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.13 with SportNation