Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
StevieDay1983

Europa League Predictions > Oct 24th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Europa League

Slovan Bratislava have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in UEFA Europa League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in PSV Eindhoven’s last 4 games in UEFA Europa League.
Sevilla are undefeated in their last 7 matches in UEFA Europa League.
CSKA Moscow have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches in UEFA Europa League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Vitoria de Guimaraes’s last 4 games in UEFA Europa League.
Braga are undefeated in their last 9 matches in UEFA Europa League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Copenhagen’s last 8 games in UEFA Europa League.

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 24.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-10-2019-16173

BSC Young Boys vs Feyenoord

BSC Young Boys

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Hoarau (5/1 f), Camara (0/0 d), Lauper (0/0 m), Sulejmani (1/0 m), Martins (3/0 m), Sierro (7/0 m)

Suspended: -

Feyenoord

Out (injuries/other): Karsdorp (8/1 d), Jørgensen (3/0 f), Van Beek (0/0 d), Ayoub (1/0 m)

AS Saint-Étienne vs PFK Aleksandriya

AS Saint-Étienne

Out (injuries/other): Cabaye (6/0 m), Diony (2/0 f), Trauco (6/0 d), Moukoudi (7/0 d), Monnet-Paquet (0/0 f)

PFK Aleksandriya

Doubtful: Shendrik (4/1 d), Protasov (3/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

As I've written above, this should be a very interesting race, but I expect a low scoring game. The main reason for my choice is the guests. Manchester United have yet to lose in the Europa League, scoring only once in their first two matches. The Red Devils are likely to dominate possession, but will have trouble breaking through Partizan's well-organized defense. Remember that Serbs are very good in front of their audience
CELTIC GLASGOW vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75

I expect a very open match with goals and phases from both opponents. the easier Lazio scores, the more easily her home is violated. Celtic can help in scoring. I'll bet on many goals

FK PARTIZAN vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.70

Slovan Bratislava vs Wolves

The Europa League group stage games enter their third round of action this week. The first game I'm previewing is the Group K clash between Slovakian club Slovan Bratislava and Premier League team Wolves in a 5:55pm BST kick-off from the Tehelne pole in Bratislava. The home side will be looking to extend their lead at the top of the group where as the visitors will want to make it back-to-back victories in this competition.

Slovan Bratislava sit top of the group after a 4-2 win over Besiktas with two goals in injury time to seal a dramatic and an impressive 2-2 draw away to Braga with the team relying on a late goal once again to salvage a point. So it is this late fight that has given Jan Kozak's men this advantage in the early stages of this group phase. Interestingly, Slovan Bratislava had only scored 5 goals in their last 12 Europa League games but have already bagged 6 goals in their last 2 matches in this competition.

Wolves had a poor start to their season but have done well in this competition so far. Nuno Santo's men suffered an opening round defeat of 1-0 at home to Braga but then got back to winning ways with a sterling last gasp 1-0 win away to Besiktas. It leaves the Wanderers in 3rd place in the group but a victory here could take them top. Wolves have won every single one of their away games in European competition this season.

This is one of the more intriguing games in Europe this week. A side that are not renowned for doing very well every year is surpassing expectations. Yes, they've relied on late goals but they're getting the results. I just feel Wolves are loving their away days in Europe and I have a feeling it'll continue here. Their squad is superior to that of Slovan and Slovan can't rely on last minute goals every game. The absence of Ryan Bennett for Wolves is a blow but I think they'll have enough to get a win.

Wolves to Win @ 1.83 with Bethead

Wolves HT/FT @ 2.75 with Bet365

Arsenal vs Vitor Guimaraes

The second preview for this week's Europa League matches is between Premier League club Arsenal and Portuguese side Vitor Guimaraes. The game is set to kick-off at 8pm BST from the Emirates Stadium. In Group F, the home side will be keen to extend their lead at the top of the group whilst the visitors will be desperate to pick up their first points of this group stage phase.

Arsenal are under heavy criticism at the moment for their league form. The Gunners are sat in 5th place but Monday night's defeat to Sheffield United away and just 2 wins in their last 7 league games has left Unai Emery's tactics being scrutinised. The team might well feel this is their chance to escape the cauldron of pressure of domestic action. Two wins from their first two group stage matches has been an excellent start. Reiss Nelson is out injured and it's rumoured that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and David Luiz will be rested. Arsenal have now won six home matches in European competition which is their best record, excluding qualifying rounds, since 2002.

Vitor Guimaraes sit bottom of the group after defeats to both Standard Liege and Eintracht Frankfurt. The club is positioned in 4th place in their domestic league with just 1 league defeat this season. Their away record in the Europa League isn't very good with the club having failed to pick up a win in their last seven matches on the road. It is looking like an uphill struggle from the start for Ivo Vieira's side.

Even though the Gunners are set to field a weakened side it's been shown that their younger players and fringe members of their squad can step up and do the business in Europe. Emery is a master of this competition having had so much success with Sevilla in previous years. I think this will be a standard win for Arsenal as they take a step closer to the knockout phase.

Arsenal HT/FT @ 1.72 with Bet365

Arsenal -1 @ 1.72 with Bet365

i guess i'm only one backing slovan bratislava. i am convinced they will win but if they don't i will bow my head in shame.

my bets

slovan bratislava to win

slovan bratislava to win and both teams to score

slovan bratislava to win 2-1

slovan bratislava to score in first half

slovan bratislava to score both halves

1 hour ago, sajtion said:

i guess i'm only one backing slovan bratislava. i am convinced they will win but if they don't i will bow my head in shame.

my bets

slovan bratislava to win

slovan bratislava to win and both teams to score

slovan bratislava to win 2-1

slovan bratislava to score in first half

slovan bratislava to score both halves

so @sajtion would it be fair to say that you fancy slovan bratislava?

PSV - LASK Linz
Pick: BTTS @1.62 Unibet
Reason: LASK Linz scored in the last 25 away matches (BUN, UEL, CLV). Thereby, in the last 7 games of PSV the opponent scored 6 times.

PSV - LASK Linz
Pick: Donyell Malen to score anytime @2.23 Unibet
Reason: Donyell Malen is at the moment one of the best strikers in the Dutch National League. With 10 matches played in the league, he already scored 10 times. The first two European matches of PSV (1-4 against Rosenberg, and 3-2 against Sporting) he scored three goals.

PSV - LASK Linz:
LASK Linz had quite impressive team corners statistics so far:
Sporting Lisbon – LASK Linz (12 corners LASK)
LASK Linz – Rosenborg (7 corners LASK)
Club Brugge – LASK Linz (6 corners LASK)
LASK Linz – Club Brugge (4 corners LASK)

Pick 1: Away teamcorners >3,5 @ 1.64 Unibet
Pick 2: Away teamcorners >4,5 @ 2,38 Unibet

Sporting - Rosenborg
Pick: BTTS @1.80 Unibet

Reason: Sporting have both scored and conceded in their last 5 home competitive matches. Given that Rosenborg have seen the same in 4 of their last 5 away matches, the pick BTTS might be interesting.