Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

Non-League Predictions > October 15th

Happy enough with the way things went on Saturday obviously frustrating the two bigger bets failed to land, but there were some big prices landed with the 4 teams that did win and it was just what was needed after a couple of tough sessions. Not that many games this week and I have just two bets that have caught my eye.

Blackfield & Langley v Weston-Super-Mare

My main ante-post bets for the BetVictor Southern Premier South were Weston and they have made a solid start to the season where they have maybe drawn more than ideal. They showed their class on Saturday though as they hammered Dorchester 6-0. I fancy them to follow that victory up with a win here as they face a Blackfield who are struggling at the moment. They have lost their last 4 games and their 4 wins in the league this season have mainly come against the weaker sides in the league. Hopefully Weston make their class count and they can win at 63/50 with Marathon.

Merstham v Cray Wanderers

The home side are not having a good season and look like they are going to find themselves in a relegation battle this season. I opposed them a couple of weeks ago against Worthing and the same comments apply here. They lost that match 3-1 and then on Saturday they lost 4-1 to Leatherhead and by the sounds of it could have been much worse for them as Leatherhead missed some really good chances and a penalty. Cray look a big price at 7/4 with Bet365. They are doing well after winning promotion last season and the 5-3 defeat against Enfield on Saturday is their only defeat in their last 8 games. They were 5-1 down at one stage, but they kept going to make the scoreline a bit more respectable which is something that is good to see. The one slight concern is they have drawn 5 of their last 10 games, but this looks a good opportunity for them to pick up 3 points.

Weston-Super-Mare 1pt @ 63/50 with Marathon

Cray Wanderers 2pts @ 7/4 with Bet365

4 hours ago, sammydubs said:

Cray W been smashed in market. Had a fun bet on them to score 5 or more at 80/1. 

What price did they go off at? I noticed early in the 2nd half when it was 1-1 they were 11/10 which obviously was way shorter than I had put them up at pre game. They must have been long odds on I would have thought.