** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Automated tennis trading

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions that I hope someone can answer for me. And I hope I post this in the correct forum, but I also understand if it being moved to the betting systems/ strategy forums. As some of you may know I once in a while post some (mostly in-play) tips when I see that odds aren't right on markets at Betfair. But I also bet on tennis in general, however always on the Betfair exchange. Now I've noticed there have been the use of bots on Betfair for as long as I don't remember, but I've never really bothered with them myselves, because if possible I tried to do my bets manually. However, I'm not sure if that is always possible anymore in the future since more and more people use bots.. And siince a few weeks I noticed a different kind of bot on the markets and I would like to know if any of you can explain to me how these work. I know it may sound like a stupid question, but I have really no knowledge about this. 

My eventuel question basically consists of two different parts. The first part is the following. On every market I see the bot basically offering the same amounts at the same odds all the time. I've included a screenshot to give an example. On the screenshot you can see the various amounts of 491, 472, 455, 91 and 45 at various odds . Because this was a pretty even market before the start, the market view of the other team basically looked the same, expect for the 45 at 1,7 to be removed, because they were slight favorites. And so it can vary a little bit depending on what the pre match odds of the players are, but basically it is always the same. The 491, 472 and 455 at the 1,02 / 1,03/ 1,05 odds, the 455 at the 1,2 odds, the 91 at 1.3 and 1.4 odds and so on.

The second part of the question is that I also see that this bot - just like the 'regular' bots that were already active - adapts to the scores and the moving market of the match. For example - to take the team of my example screenshot - if the Arends/ Pel team would start to get the upper hand and the market would get pretty close to the 1,7 odd, the amount of 45 that this bot had there would disappear. If they get closer to 1,6, the 45 there would also disappear and so on. On the other hand, if the Arends/ Pel team eventually would end up losing again, these amounts will return and the amounts of 45 will continue to pup up also at higher odds, like 2 and 2,5. 

I hope I explained it pretty good so far since English is not my first language. Apologies for any mistakes. Then what my question is, is what if I would like to try something like this as well, what do I need, what kind of software? How do I get that I can implent the same amounts at the same odds easily for every match that I want, to make that an automatic process.  And also, how do I create a bot that makes my bets create or disappear regarding/ following the scores and movements of the match and markets. Of course I googled about this and read about this, but there are so many types of software out there, that I really don't know what the software is that I need. I'm not naive and realize that what I like to do may be pretty complex - I hope it's not, but I fear so - but at least if I know what software I need to make this possible, that is at least a starting point from where I can learn from.

Apologies for the long question, but I tried to explain it the best I could . Kind regards!

BetfairBot.jpg