** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Shriners Open

Fader

Shriners gets underway today in lovely Las Vegas (where I will be in a month) 

Anyway, back to the action and I'll be taking a few that ended well last week and a few that do the right things for this kind of course. First up I'll take Morikawa. He's threatening to make something happen recently and i've backed him enough in the past and can't take not being on him. A local boy here certainly helps.

Next up, Niemann. Now that he has won his first and with ease, the pressure is off somewhat for the 20yr old and I can only see him getting stronger. Finished 10th here last year on his debut.

I'll take Reavie again this week. I just think the course suits him here. Tee-To-Green he is a beast right now and if he can put together 4 decent rounds instead of just one or two, he's set. Finally ending with Hadwin who got a 2nd last week. Greens in reg is where it's at for Hadwin right now and he has a good record on these kind of courses.

2pts E/W C.Morikawa to win Shriners 30/1 bet365 (5 places)
2pts E/W J.Niemann to win Shriners 30/1 paddypower (8 places)
1pt E/W A.Hadwin to win Shriners 40/1 paddypower (8 places
1pt E/W C.Reavie to win Shriners 50/1 sportingbet (7 places)