** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Eredivisie Predictions > Oct 4th - 6th

Willem II vs AZ

The Dutch Eredivisie is starting to settle down a bit now and I'm retaining my faith in AZ after their good work for us in the Europa League this week against Manchester United. I'm previewing their trip to the King Willem II Stadium this Sunday afternoon for a 3:45pm BST kick-off against Willem II. Both teams are knocking on the door of the European qualification spots so will be keen to take all 3 points in this game.

Willem II fans will be delighted with how their season is going so far. Adrie Koster's men are sat in 9th place with 12 points after 8 games. Only goal difference is keeping them out of the European qualification play-off spots. Mixed results this season with 4 wins and 4 defeats have prevented them from being placed further up the table but they're a team that grinds results out at home with at least one side failing to score in 3 of those 4 matches at home.

AZ will be keen to build on the draw at home against Manchester United on Thursday night. Arne Slot's team are placed in 3rd position with 19 points from their 8 league games up until now. Even though they are technically playing away every week with the AFAS Stadium roof being repaired this season after collapsing they are doing well on their official away trips with 3 wins from their 4 away games in the league.

I'm going to keep backing our AZ boys. They've done us proud so far and I think the inconsistency that has plagued Willem II will continue to do so against the better sides in this division. AZ have only conceded two goals on the road and I can see a clean sheet win here as they will look to get all 3 points. That will extend their winning run in the league to 5 games.

AZ to Win @ 1.79 with Marathonbet

BTTS No @ 2.38 with BetVictor

@laprikon, @TOTTI3, @Rimmed, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @malabgd, @Niceguy, and @Charon84, are you guys betting on the Dutch games this week?