** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Oct 4th - 7th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Hertha Berlin’s last 9 games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Fortuna Duesseldorf’s last 18 games in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have won their last 4 matches in Bundesliga II.
Darmstadt are undefeated in their last 9 home matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 04.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-10-2019-16004

Hertha BSC vs Fortuna Düsseldorf

Hertha BSC

Doubtful: Plattenhardt (3/0 d), Wolf (3/1 f), Dilrosun (4/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Maier (0/0 m), Pekarik (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Fortuna Düsseldorf

Doubtful: Fink (3/0 m), Morales (3/1 m)(both probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Kownacki (5/0 f), Suttner (2/0 d), Rensing (0/0 last season first goalkeeper), Barkok (0/0 m), Stöger (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

It took her some time for Hertha to find her foot in the league and everything is showing better now, with two consecutive wins. Especially the 4-0 inside the Cologne headquarters made sense and reached several places in the standings. The point is to keep going positively as he fights and especially in today's fight, against rookie Fortuna Dusseldorf. The guests are disappointed with the latest matches and the form is clear with the capital team
HERTHA BSC vs FORTUNA DUSSELDORF @@ HERTHA BSC, odds 1.85

Today i´ve got 3 Bets in Germany...

First is Hertha BSC-Duesseldorf

Hertha with bad Start in Season, but last Weekend with impressive Away Win against Cologne - now i think they can made the Turnaround and win today. They´ve got now important missings and now they play today against a Out-Of-Form Team of Duesseldorf. Fortuna won first Game in Bremen, but now they are without a Win in following 5 Games. And must fair to say - they didn´t play against the Big-Clubs of the League. Lost against bad playing Gladbach at this time, lost against Freiburg at Home. So for me they now in bad Shape. So Hertha will win this.

Stuttgart - Wehen

2. Bundesliga and it´s Top against Bottom. Wehen last Week with first win of the League, but they are still weak. Was not a good Game and they deserved that point by fighting and running. But that´s now enough today. Play today against big Favorite Candidate of Promotion Stuttgart. Stuttgart with Walter had a good Coach and think they have find the right words. Team Spirit is great at the moment and the team belives to himself. Made some close games this Season, but they win this Game. Last Week against Bielefeld, at Heidenheim. Some missings today on Stuttgart Side but squad is big enough to replace them.

Darmstadt - Karlsruhe

Darmstadt on 16th Place, but they deserved more. Unbeaten at home since Month and also this Season with some Fighting Spirit. Last Week Draw against Bochum, late Equalizer in Hamburg against them, the same in Home Game against Nuernberg. So i think today it´s time for them to grab 3 Points. Karlsruhe after great Start, now with little Down-Trend in Form i think. Specially away they are not good - made 1 Win in Wehen against Bottom of the League but lost against Osnabrueck and Kiel - who i think they are little bit weaker then Darmstadt. As i said it´s also to play in Darmstadt, so today it´s Floodlight Game - something special in Darmstadt. I know it for myself, when my Team Bremen lost there in a Mid-Week Floodlight Game, when Darmstadt played in Bundesliga.

Hertha BSC @ 1.80 5/10 Pinn

Stuttgart AHC-1.5 @ 1.90 4/10 Pinn

Darmstadt @ 2.52 3/10 Pinn

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

RasenBallsport Leipzig have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in their last 20 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in FC Koeln’s last 10 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 54 Football Betting Streaks for 05.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-10-2019-16007

9 hours ago, Neubs said:

Today i´ve got 3 Bets in Germany...

First is Hertha BSC-Duesseldorf

Hertha with bad Start in Season, but last Weekend with impressive Away Win against Cologne - now i think they can made the Turnaround and win today. They´ve got now important missings and now they play today against a Out-Of-Form Team of Duesseldorf. Fortuna won first Game in Bremen, but now they are without a Win in following 5 Games. And must fair to say - they didn´t play against the Big-Clubs of the League. Lost against bad playing Gladbach at this time, lost against Freiburg at Home. So for me they now in bad Shape. So Hertha will win this.

Stuttgart - Wehen

2. Bundesliga and it´s Top against Bottom. Wehen last Week with first win of the League, but they are still weak. Was not a good Game and they deserved that point by fighting and running. But that´s now enough today. Play today against big Favorite Candidate of Promotion Stuttgart. Stuttgart with Walter had a good Coach and think they have find the right words. Team Spirit is great at the moment and the team belives to himself. Made some close games this Season, but they win this Game. Last Week against Bielefeld, at Heidenheim. Some missings today on Stuttgart Side but squad is big enough to replace them.

Darmstadt - Karlsruhe

Darmstadt on 16th Place, but they deserved more. Unbeaten at home since Month and also this Season with some Fighting Spirit. Last Week Draw against Bochum, late Equalizer in Hamburg against them, the same in Home Game against Nuernberg. So i think today it´s time for them to grab 3 Points. Karlsruhe after great Start, now with little Down-Trend in Form i think. Specially away they are not good - made 1 Win in Wehen against Bottom of the League but lost against Osnabrueck and Kiel - who i think they are little bit weaker then Darmstadt. As i said it´s also to play in Darmstadt, so today it´s Floodlight Game - something special in Darmstadt. I know it for myself, when my Team Bremen lost there in a Mid-Week Floodlight Game, when Darmstadt played in Bundesliga.

Hertha BSC @ 1.80 5/10 Pinn

Stuttgart AHC-1.5 @ 1.90 4/10 Pinn

Darmstadt @ 2.52 3/10 Pinn

Hertha with easy win - other 2 Bets are good, but fail to win. Darmstadt whole Game the better team but didn´t find the net and Stuttgart lost agaisnt Bottom Team but have Over 80 % Ball-Possesion including 4 Times hit the Bar....

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Werder Bremen

In the Bundesliga this week we returned to an old friend who served us so well last season in Eintracht Frankfurt when they host Werder Bremen in a 5pm BST kick-off this Sunday afternoon from the Commerzbank-Arena. Not a lot separates these two sides in the middle of the league table so a win here is crucial if either of these two teams wish to move on up the standings.

Eintracht Frankfurt suffered the double blow of losing strike partnership Luka Jovic and Sebastien Haller during the summer but Adi Hutter has done a great job of using the estimated £100 million received from those sales to strengthen the team across the field. The team is doing OK but struggling to find consistency in the early stages of this season. The 3-0 loss at home to Arsenal in the Europa League was disappointing but the 1-0 win away to Vitor Guimaraes in midweek will boost team morale. An unbeaten run at home in the league has also laid solid foundations down for their domestic campaign.

Werder Bremen will generally be disappointed with their start to the season. Florian Kohfeldt's men only have one win in the league in their 6 matches so far. Positive feelings can be taken from their 2-2 draw away to Borussia Dortmund last week and it's now two games on the road unbeaten after their solitary win this season away to Union Berlin. This is a different challenge entirely though.

I'm never overly enthusiastic about backing teams that compete in the Europa League but I think Eintracht Frankfurt are a solid outfit at home. Their midweek win was just the medicine needed heading into this game and I think they should have enough to get the win against a Werder Bremen side that haven't really got going yet this season. It might only be the odd goal that separates these sides but it will be 3 points missed if the home side don't win.

Eintracht Frankfurt to Win @ 2.25 with Bethead

Total Goals Scored Under 3.5 @ 1.72 with Marathonbet

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, and @JKos.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 81% of Augsburg’s last 21 games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Werder Bremen’s last 7 games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Jahn Regensburg’s last 12 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 06.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-10-2019-16010

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

Arminia Bielefeld have won their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga II.
Arminia Bielefeld have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga II.
Arminia Bielefeld have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 away matches in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Arminia Bielefeld’s last 6 away games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 19 Football Betting Streaks for 07.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-10-2019-16021