** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Oct 4th - 6th

real madrid always gives me false sense of impression. i absolutely hate zidane and i wish he would leave. he is so overrated and clueless.

valencia has been my coupon buster lately and i wouldn't take them in any way again. they are big favorites here but i am sure alaves will win or take a point against them

espanyol are genuinely poor and struggling side. mallorca haven't had the rub of the green but i feel playing at home this time will win

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Eibar have failed to win 95% of their last 19 away matches in LaLiga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Real Betis’s last 10 home games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 04.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-10-2019-16004

Real Betis vs SD Eibar

Real Betis

Doubtful: Fekir (5/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Sidnei (4/0 d), Kaptoum (2/0 m), Juanmi (2/0 f)

Suspended: -

SD Eibar

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Cote (4/1 d), Rober Correa (2/0 d), Burgos (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Osasuna have drawn 83% of their last 6 matches in LaLiga.
Real Madrid have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 92% of Leganes’s last 12 home games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 54 Football Betting Streaks for 05.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-10-2019-16007

Real Sociedad vs Getafe

OK, so it was a mixed bag last weekend with Levante being let down by the Hernani Fortes sending off but we got the goals under/ over correct. This week, we take a look at the match-up between well-performing Real Sociedad and the struggling Getafe which kicks off at 5:30pm on Sunday afternoon from the Reale Arena in San Sebastian, Basque Country.

Real Sociedad are off to a flyer in La Liga this season. Imanol Alguacil's men are sitting in 5th place on 13 points from their 7 league games and only 2 points behind the pace of league leaders Real Madrid. The 3-2 defeat away to Sevilla last week brought a week league game winning run to an abrupt end. They'll be hoping that they can bounce back to winning ways here.

Getafe aren't enjoying the same positive start as their opponents here. Jose Bordalas has seen his team win just 1 of their 7 league games so far. However, it's not all bad news. Despite being in 16th place and just 2 points above the relegation zone they have drawn 4 times this season and remain just 6 points behind their opponents in this game. In fact, the spirited 2-0 defeat at home to Barcelona last week was the first loss since their opening game 1-0 loss to Atletico Madrid.

The home side are understandably favourites here. Getafe's league position perhaps downplays their performances but the home side have a 100% on their own turf this season. This is far from a case of Getafe being written off. It's the confidence held in Real Sociedad at home. Getafe haven't managed to pick up a win on the road yet and I think that run will continue here.

Real Sociedad to Win @ 1.95 with Matchbook

Real Sociedad HT/FT @ 3.25 with Coral

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, and @derbent.

Although Real Madrid generally does not inspire confidence, it is still unbeaten in the Spanish La Liga (4-3-0) and at the top of the standings. Against Granada he has the opportunity to stay first, but with his defense we would prefer both teams to score.

REAL MADRID vs GRANADA CF @@ Both team to score, odds 1.75

Mallorca have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in LaLiga.
Barcelona have won their last 10 home matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Athletic Bilbao’s last 8 games in LaLiga.
Real Sociedad have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 06.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-10-2019-16010

Important action also in the Spanish La Liga, where Barcelona - Sevilla stands out. The Blaugrana do not give home rights to the championship and bad lies have the upper hand for dominance, they have problems defensively, so both teams can score
FC BARCELONA vs FC SEVILLA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.62