** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Oct 4th - 6th

Roma V Cagliari

Cagliari +1.25 AH @ 2.10 Matchbook

Just got word that Lorenzo Pellegrini will unavailable for this match due to injury and that will be a blow for Roma. He has already gotten 4 assists in the league this season and is a key performer for the Giallorossi.

Roma have had an ok start to the campaign and are rightly favourites for the game with Cagliari. Despite this I do think the odds are a bit overzealous with the home team here, we must remember Roma travel to Austria on Thursday in the Europa League and Sunday will be their 7th game in 21 days.

Cagliari were poor on the road last season but there are some early indications this may improve in 2019/2020 with 2 wins in 2 thus far. Rolando Maran's team are strong from counter-attacks and I think this will make them more of a threat on the road against teams that will be expected to push for the win. A big concern for Caglairi in this game will be set-pieces, they are not so good at defending them while Roma are strong in this area. The absence of Pellegrini does help us slightly as he is good with set-plays, but still, Cagliari must be careful in this regard.

Considering the fact that Roma may have some fatigue heading into this game while Cagliari have shown signs of life with their away form then I would expect Cagliari +1 AH line to be around EVS here. Instead we're getting the +1.25 line at odds against and I feel this paves the way for a value bet on the away side. Roma still have to be respected and are rightful favourites but odds for the away side are generous in my view.

@StevieDay1983 Apologies for once again posting Serie A thread early doors but I have been watching markets closely this season and they change very quickly (and shrewdly) in this division. Had to pull the trigger otherwise opportunity might disappear.

Edited by Mindfulness

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Sassuolo have lost their last 5 away matches in Serie A.
Sassuolo have failed to win in 93% of their last 14 away matches in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Sassuolo’s last 7 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 04.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-10-2019-16004

Hellas Verona vs Sampdoria

Hellas Verona

Doubtful: Verre (6/0 m), Bocchetti (2/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Di Carmine (3/0 f), Agyemang-Badu (0/0 m), Bessa (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Sampdoria

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Linetty (4/0 m), Maroni (0/0 m), Thorsby (0/0 m)

Genoa vs AC Milan

Genoa

Doubtful: Lerager (6/0 m, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Barecca (5/0 d), Sturaro (0/0 m)

AC Milan

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Caldara (0/0 d)

Suspended: Musacchio (6/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Inter Milan vs Juventus

The big game in Serie A this weekend is certainly worth looking deeper into. A rather fascinating title race is potentially igniting when Inter Milan play Juventus in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at the San Siro on Sunday evening. It's first versus second as the home side are looking to extend their lead at the top of the table with the away side attempting to stop a gap from developing.

Inter Milan look a very impressive side under Antonio Conte. On a personal level, I really rate him as a manager and I think he's firmly turned his team into valid favourites for the league title now. The club boasts a 100% record in the league and stand 2 points clear of second placed Juventus heading into this game. They were also 6 minutes away from a credible draw out in Barcelona in midweek so they're proving to be a real handful against anyone home or away.

Juventus are looking to retain their league title but are 2 points behind their opponents coming into this game. Maurizio Sarri isn't getting the best out of Cristiano Ronaldo so far but is it simply a case of the Portuguese talisman getting to that age where he will be less effective? He's still been doing it for Portugal so I can't help but feel it's Sarri's tactics restricting him. Don't get me wrong, he's still their top scorer but nowhere near as prolific as he has been in previous seasons. The Old Lady has been far from convincing on the road with the 0-0 draw away to Fiorentina being a particular blotch on their league record.

Not a lot separates these two teams but I just feel Inter Milan are already showing themselves to be an archetypal Conte team. Four clean sheets in their six league games is evidence he is building a side based on a solid defence. He faces his former team knowing that his defence will need to hold firm against a Juventus side that has scored 16 goals in 8 games across all competitions this season. I'm torn over whether they can do it or not. I'd love to see an Inter win and as tempted as I am to back it I think a draw seems most likely.

Draw @ 3.25 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.74 with Betdaq

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, and @scommetix.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Inter have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches in Serie A.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Inter’s last 15 home games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 06.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-10-2019-16010

I expect both teams to score in Meacha. Inter have six wins, meaning they have scored in every match. Nerajuri even found nets in Camp Nou. Juventus, meanwhile, have two outstanding strikers with many - Gonzalo Higuain and Cristiano Ronaldo. They are definitely players who can make a difference in every match. I'm sure some of them will find the back of the terms
INTER MILANO vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.80