** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League predictions 5th October

Darran

I'm sure I will get some late goals go against me at some point during the rest of the season, but let's hope I haven't used up all my luck for the campaign in the past week. To have Horsham do what they did after what happened with the main bets on Saturday was staggering really, but it helped make it a very profitable few days. I have four single bets on Saturday, 3 in the league and 1 in the FA Cup as well as an FA Cup acca.

Dover v Notts County

I'm sure Dover will get that home win soon, but they looked very open against Halifax last weekend and it was easy to see why away teams have had so much success against them. I'm happy to continue to oppose them with a Notts County who have only lost twice in their last 10 games. Those losses were against Yeovil and Bromley as well so nothing wrong with that. I still don't think they are the finished product just yet, but they have found a way of picking up points and they shouldn't really be over 2/1 to take the 3 points here, especially given Dover's home form.

Hartlepool v Yeovil

I put this up on Monday as I didn't think the price would last on the away side and I was right as they are a fair bit shorter now. Pointless doing a long preview now really so I will be brief. Yeovil continued their superb run of victories on Saturday being the first team to beat Bromley and whilst they had a bit of fortune with Bromley having to have a defender in goal for over 80 minutes it was still a top effort. Hartlepool have been a bit frustrating really as I thought they looked good against Woking on the TV last month, but they have injuries and suspensions at the moment and they could find it tough to see off a flying Yeovil.

Merthyr Town v Wimborne Town

The away side have been in cracking form since their caretaker manager took over and they are unbeaten in 4 now, winning 3 of them. They beat a good Weston side last weekend and prior to that had got a point against Truro who are doing well this season as well. They have scored 12 goals in those 4 games as well so it is surprising they are so big to win at a Merthyr side who have only won 3 of their nine league games and have lost 3 on the bounce. 13/5 with Betfair looks more than acceptable.

Brackley v Warrington

The price of Warrington obviously tells you that this is a risky bet, but they just seem over priced to me so it is worth a shot. Brackley hammered Bradford Park Avenue 8-0 last week, but I suspect Warrington are a better side than BPA. Brackley have only lost once in their last 9 games as well so it will be tough for Warrington for sure, but I just can't make them 8/1 shots. Warrington are one of the best sides in the BetVictor Northern Premier and they have only lost once in their last 8 games. They have a good team and have had some good FA Cup runs in recent years and I would make them at least half the price they currently are. 

FA Cup acca

Missed by one in the last round so hopefully these 7 can all beat much lower opposition. They are Wealdstone, York, Havant & Waterlooville, Gateshead, Maidstone, Boston and Welling. It pays 4.7/1 with BetVictor.

Notts County 1pt @ 56/25 with Marathon

Wimborne 1pt @ 13/5 with Betfair

Warrington 1pt @ 8/1 with BetVictor

FA Cup acca 1pt @ 4.7/1 with BetVictor

Already advised

Yeovil 3pts @ 19/10 with marathon (against Hartlepool)

@Darran

what do you think about Wrexham to win at Woking? Both not in good Shape, but think Wrexham is better team and also Woking now with some tough Fixtures - tomorrow Wrexham, Midweek Yeovil and then Barnet. For me i think Price on Wrexham little too high

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 12:33 PM, Darran said:

FA Cup acca

Missed by one in the last round so hopefully these 7 can all beat much lower opposition. They are Wealdstone, York, Havant & Waterlooville, Gateshead, Maidstone, Boston and Welling. It pays 4.7/1 with BetVictor.

if you got a William hills account you can get 5.71 with the boost for acc of 3 or more