** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Oct 1st & 2nd

champratings.jpg

The Championship gives us the treat of a special round of midweek games this week. OK, so there may be Champions League and Europa League games going on but we know where the real fun is at! I'll look to get a preview for the Cardiff game up. In the meantime, let us know your predictions for these games. Championship fans, assemble! :ok

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @Gidds, @chris50, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @branskie, @Wanderer89, @Hitch, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, @Power90, @THEODORE-007, @KeyserSoze1, @Ulrik, @Rey86, and @the bastardian.

west brom are overpriced even though they concede goals they look good going forward

blackburn let themselves down when they lost against luton. nottingham forest is even stronger so i don't see how they can get a result

i was never under impression that middlesborough turned it around. their season will be struggle. preston can take them

sheff wed is plowing team in current form. i think under monk they are very committed so they will win in my eyes. hull city can't keep anyone out

wigan was never going to get anything at fulham but their form has been improving steadily and at home this is where they make their mark. birmingham are poor travellers at the moment

reading and fulham is going to be tight. i can just see the home side being good enough for another point. fulham doesn't win many on their travels but get a positive result

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Stoke have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 8 home matches in Championship.
Nottingham Forest have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Championship.
West Brom are undefeated in their last 10 matches in Championship.
Stoke have failed to win their last 15 matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Leeds’s last 8 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 01.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-10-2019-15960

Middlesbrough vs Preston NE

Middlesbrough

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): George Friend (1/0 d, captain), Rudy Gestede (3/0 f), Hayden Coulson (2/0 d)

Suspended: -

Preston NE

Doubtful: Tom Clarke (3/0 d, captain)

Out (injuries/other): Louis Moult (2/1 f)

Reading FC vs Fulham FC

Reading FC

Doubtful: Michael Morrison (8/1 d), Tyler Blackett (2/0 d), Lucas Joao (8/1 f), Danny Loader (2/0 f, illness)

Out (injuries/other): -

Fulham FC

Doubtful: Kevin McDonald (2/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bristol City’s last 4 away games in Championship.
Barnsley have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in Championship.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Swansea’s last 4 games in Championship.
Millwall have failed to win their last 9 away matches in Championship.

You can find interesting 28 Football Betting Streaks for 02.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-10-2019-15963

Cardiff vs QPR

The Championship games feed into tonight's action and I'm looking at this clash between my own Cardiff side and high-flying QPR in this 7:45pm BST kick-off from the Cardiff City Stadium. I mean, the real thrills will be found over at the Gol 5 a side centre on Lawrenny Avenue just over the road where my 5 a side team will be playing but unfortunately we can't offer odds on that enthralling encounter!

Cardiff are starting to look a bit more of a solid unit now as Neil Warnock becomes familiar with his squad and understands their best set-up. The 2-2 draw away to Hull on the weekend was frustrating because even though we equalised in injury time we really shouldn't have conceded the goals we did and we almost stole the game at the death. Still, a point on the road can't be argued and it extends our decent run of form to 6 league matches. Sadly, it's also a run of 1 win in our last 5 league games with 4 of those matches ending in draws.

QPR have had a cracking start to the season with Mark Warburton working miracles at Loftus Road. The former Brentford man has guided his team to 10th in the table but had they won the game on the weekend that they narrowly lost to West Brom then they would have been placed amongst the automatic promotion contenders. That is the thin line between success and failure already this season. That defeat on the weekend also halted an impressive run of four straight wins in the league for the Hoops.

The statistics all favour a QPR result here. QPR have only lost 1 of their last 8 meetings with Cardiff and haven't lost two consecutive away games against the Bluebirds since October 1980. QPR have also won 4 of their last 5 away games in the league. I'm not sure QPR will win because Cardiff remain a tough side to beat at home under Warnock. I'll always have to back Cardiff to win at home but backing a draw might be more sensible if you're a neutral because QPR will provide stern opposition and we're still not quite where we want to be right now.

Cardiff to Win @ 2.17 with Marathonbet

Anytime Scorer: Robert Glatzel @ 2.75 with Betway