** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Sep 28th & 29th

spainratings.jpg

The weekend's odds and ratings for La Liga are here so check them out and let us know what bets you're placing this weekend. Apologies for this going up late. Midweek fixtures completely thrown me off kilter!

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, and @derbent, what predictions do you guys have for these games?

Levante vs Osasuna

OK, so I'm starting to feel guilty now that punters are coming here to find our previews on the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid in La Liga but every week we're choosing matches with the lower-placed teams. Unfortunately, this week is another case of that as we preview Levante versus Osasuna in this 5:30pm BST kick-off at the Estadi Ciutat de Valencia. Apologies but that's where the value is guys!

Levante have had a satisfactory start to the season with Paco Lopez's side sat in 12th with 2 wins, 1 draw, and 3 losses from their 6 league games so far. The Frogs are going through a rough spell at the moment with no win in their last three league games. However, the two games they have lost during that run have both been away to Real Madrid and Real Betis. Neither performance was overly disappointing so they'll be hoping they can galvanise and bounce back to winning ways here.

Osasuna are adjusting to life in Spain's top flight after winning the Seguna Division last season. Los Rojillos are one place behind Levante in 13th place with 1 win, 4 draws, and 1 defeat from their 6 league games up until now. It shows a resilient side that aren't familiar with the losing habit. Head coach Jagoba Arrasate saw his team lose 2-0 to Real Madrid in midweek to inflict a first defeat on the La Liga new boys. It'll be interesting to see how they approach this game knowing they now haven't won in 5 league matches.

On paper, this game is actually a very close one to call. Hardly anything separates these teams in the league table but with the ELO ratings favouring a home win I also feel the wise bet is backing the hosts. Osasuna have proven hard to beat but how much will the loss in their last game affect their confidence? Levante are a team that are very tough at home so I think I'll just favour an outright home win over a draw no bet wager.

Levante to Win @ 2.22 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.94 with Unibet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Celta Vigo have failed to win their last 14 away matches in LaLiga.
Espanyol have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sevilla’s last 7 games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 29.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-09-2019-15924