** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Sep 24th - 26th

spainratings.jpg

Apologies for these going up late. I had some other stuff to sort out and it slipped through the net. Here are the odds and ratings for the next couple of days of La Liga action for you to look through. Tell us any bets you're placing on these games! :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, and @derbent.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Real Sociedad have won their last 3 home matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sevilla’s last 7 games in LaLiga.
Sevilla have won their last 3 away matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Deportivo Alaves’s last 10 games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 37 Football Betting Streaks for 26.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-09-2019-15822

Eibar - Sevilla
My pick: Eibar under 1 @ 2.01 (Pinnacle)
Sevilla is not the sharpest when attacking (missing presence in the box is their main problem), but their defense is very solid and I like the look of this bet. If Eibar scores, which is totally possible of course, we get the money back but I highly doubt Sevilla will concede twice in that game. Yes, they are probably a bit tired as they traveled a long way last week and played against Real Madrid straight after, but this will probably result in a dull game, not in conceded goals. And dull games usually mean not many goals so I find 2,01 worth a try.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Atletico’s last 10 home games in LaLiga.
Athletic Bilbao are undefeated in their last 17 home matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 61 Football Betting Streaks for 28.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-09-2019-15879