Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** September Competition Winners: Well done to Mickyftm32 (NAPS/KO Cup), & Avongirl (Poker) ***
StevieDay1983

Champions League Predictions > Oct 1st & 2nd

liverpool are begging to lose a match so they can reset. they have started the season well enough but their form has been sliding. they made mistakes last time and could have been punished. i will try a score draw

inter milan are in far better shape and conte is the man to cause an upset. barcelona just don't look impressive currently. 

slavia prague is a good shout to beat dortmund who have struggled to win games.

dinamo zagreb are technically gifted players and imo will score once or twice. man city will probably win in the end but i see maybe five goals in the match

it's always fiery going to turkey in champions league. i don't think psg will be able to boss this match. galatasaray will fancy themselves scoring and i think they will get a score draw

atletico madrid, juventus, real madrid, napoli, leipzig are bankers all day long

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

Dinamo Zagreb are undefeated in their last 7 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Galatasaray have failed to win their last 6 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Man City have won 83% of their last 6 matches in UEFA Champions League.
Club Bruges are undefeated in their last 9 matches in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 01.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-10-2019-15960

Real Madrid vs Club Brugge

Real Madrid

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Bale (5/2 f), Rodríguez (5/0 m), Mendy (2/0 d), Asensio (0/0 m), Rodrygo (1/1 f)

Suspended: -

Club Brugge

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Mitrovic (4/0 d), Balanta (2/0 d)

Tottenham vs Bayern München

Tottenham

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Lo Celso (3/0 m), Sessegnon (0/0 m)

Bayern München

Doubtful: Hernández (5/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Arp (0/0 f), Goretzka (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

In the stands the climate will be festive and friendly. Beyond that, however, the scoring motivation is big and of particular importance to both rivals. I expect a tough game, with lots of purpose, without taking big risks. I expect to be judged in the details and I'll bet on a few goals
FK CRVENA ZVEZDA vs OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.80

Although Juventus were ahead 2-0 at Atletico Madrid, however, a blackout in the final brought two goals for the opponent and a 2-2 draw. The Italian team's aspirations for the Champions League are well-known, so it doesn't even want to think of a loss today to Leverkusen. Low ace, but with the defense the Germans will have many goals
JUVENTUS TURIN vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

I don't fancy Bayern at all against Tottenham. Spurs at home will be a tough nut to crack for Bavarian team by my opinion. I believe somehow Tottenham can even beat them as Bayern defence is a bit shaky for me. Well neither Tottenham defence is solid as a rock therefore maybe today a logical proposal for bet in this match would be BTTS and over 2,5 goals but odds are (put any indecent word you like here)... I like also Tottenham 1X as it looks somehow quite decent price. And please do not crusify me if Pochettino's squad will fail after 90 minutes...

Tottenham vs Bayern Munich

The Champions League is back tonight and I'm looking at the highly-anticipated clash between Premier League club Tottenham and reigning Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich in an 8pm BST kick-off at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The two sides began their campaigns in this competition in relatively satisfactory manners and a win here for either side will put them in a great early position to qualify from Group B.

Tottenham have had a rough time of it lately. If the rumours of Christian Eriksen catching Jan Vertonghen sleeping with his wife are to be believed then the fractured squad might take some time to heal. Mauricio Pochettino looks like a man without many answers and patience that is running out. However, after the 1-1 draw away at Olympiakos in their opening group game and a 2-1 win at home to Southampton on the weekend there might just be a changing of the tide.

Bayern Munich were convincing winners in their opening 3-0 win against Red Star Belgrade. Niko Kovac's team have started this season with a real sense of purpose. Undefeated in domestic action with 4 wins and 2 draws so far. This will arguably be their toughest test so far this season against last season's Champions League finalists but if you compare how these two sides have performed up until now this season you would struggle to argue against the German side winning this game.

These two sides last met in the 1983/84 UEFA Cup when Spurs prevailed as 2-1 winners on aggregate. That was the season they won their last major European trophy. Bayern Munich have failed to beat Tottenham in England. Bayern Munich have also developed a habit of grinding out results on the road in this competition now unbeaten in their last 9 away Champions League games. I can see this being a tight game with the odd goal deciding it. Tottenham kept three clean sheets at home in this competition last season. I can't help feel that a more cohesive Bayern side might prevail.

Bayern Munich to Win @ 2.15 with Betfred

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.49 with Marathonbet

@vasilli07, @Xcout, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @DrBetter, @Duuc, @DrO, @immortal--, @Notorious, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @discipline, @Pep004, @HastGill1, @ElPrincipito007, @salmonman, @DW_United, @allthethings, @MightyWell, @liamcorrigan86, @mijOsim, @dorleywilliams, @soccerprediction123, @TOTTI3, @LePapo, @seifer365, @MPLouis, @Jack A, @JJG, @Pipoca, @neilovan, @wcz, @newjack, @matt-e-matticle, @EBTA, @cluelessG, @mtom, @Marek76, @allyhibs, @alani42, @jazzman02, @hristofor, @fhuefdsa @Gedkip, @Carovie, @money44, @Donvitz, @Dzontra85, @swasya, @vicsuna, @Neubs, @kevlevrone, @Jammycnut, @Hitch, @GreatCaco, @Ulrik, @Octane_81, @tomcodyand @WinningAdvice.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding UEFA Champions League

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Slavia Prague’s last 7 games in UEFA Champions League.
Salzburg are undefeated in their last 15 matches in UEFA Champions League.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in RasenBallsport Leipzig’s last 5 games in UEFA Champions League.
Ajax have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in UEFA Champions League.

You can find interesting 28 Football Betting Streaks for 02.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-10-2019-15963

It is an important showdown, with a strong scoring interest, Barcelona with Messi is another team and if he plays, he will have the first say. I do not believe that the two teams to take risks in the match, especially Inter, will rely primarily on proper defensive operation. I don't expect the score to open much
FC BARCELONA vs INTER MILANO @@ +3.50 Under, odds 1.50

This will be the first meeting between these two clubs. I expect the Austrian champions to be competitive, they were excellent in the first game having scored six goals against Genk. The psychology of the players is high and I think they are able to upset Liverpool. I'll bet on the double with a 2-goal handicap
LIVERPOOL FC vs FC SALZBURG @@ +1.75 Ah FC SALZBURG, odds 1.75

Liverpool vs RB Salzburg

The Champions League group stage matches continue into this evening and we're taking a look at Premier League leaders Liverpool hosting Austrian Bundesliga side RB Salzburg in this 8pm BST kick-off at Anfield tonight. The Reds are looking to bounce back after a disappointing start to their competition as the visiting side will be keen to make it two wins from two matches.

Liverpool can't put a foot wrong in the Premier League with a 100% record so far. Jurgen Klopp is doing a good job of keeping expectations grounded but after winning this competition last season and leading the way on the domestic front how long can he shun claims that his side are the favourites to win both of those competitions this season? Admittedly, the 2-0 loss away to Napoli in their previous group game has shown they're not invincible but they'll still be expecting to win this one.

RB Salzburg currently sit top of Group E after hammering Belgian team Genk 6-2 in their opening group game. Manager Jesse Marsch will be pleased with his team's start to the campaign with the club sitting top of their domestic league with 8 wins and 1 draw from their 9 league games so far having scored 40 goals during that period. Based on their previous games this season they'll be a serious threat to Liverpool in this game.

This will be the first time these two clubs have met. RB Salzburg have a terrible record against English teams having failed to win any of those four encounters including three defeats. When you consider that Liverpool haven't lost at home in any European competition since October 2014, this game becomes a much more daunting task for the visiting side. The consolation for RB Salzburg is that they have only lost one of their last 17 away group stage games in Europe but those have all been in the Europa League. The defending European champions have also only lost their first two games in the competition the following season after winning the trophy once. That was Nottingham Forest in 1980/81. I think Liverpool will win with a solid score.

Liverpool -1 @ 1.80 with Coral

Liverpool HT/FT @ 1.93 with Matchbook

Liverpool v Saltzburg

Watching the Genk v Napoli game, and Genk are giving them the run around. This is a team that Saltzburg stomped 6-2,

That's a hell of a scoreline,  and obviously says two things.

1)  This Saltzburg team carries a serious goal threat.

2)  Genk are not as bad as you think.

I am going for the left field result, in the upset, where Saltzburg win a high scoring game.

Two bets I like...

Haland to score anytime (3.2 bet365) and

Saltsburg win and over 3.5 goals at odds of 21 for a small stake (skybet or paddypower)

Edited by neilovan