** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Lig Predictions > Sep 20th - 23rd

Goztepe is the only team that has never score a single goal in the first 4 weeks. To strengthen their forward line, they transfered Mossoro and Napoleoni from Basaksehir just before the transfer season ends. 

I hate the way Konyaspor plays. They play very defensively. However, they get results and 6 points. Their results up to now:

Konyaspor 0-0 Ankaragucu

Galatasaray 1-1 Konyaspor

Konyaspor 2-2 Antalyaspor ( I recommended under 2.5 goals in that match? lol )

Denizlispor 0-1 Konyaspor

Possible lineups

Göztepe: Beto, Gassama, Alpaslan, Titi, Berkan, Poko, Soner, Halil, Mossoro, Serdar, Napoleoni

Konyaspor: Serkan, Skubic, Anicic, Ali, Alper, Jevtovic, Jonsson, Ömer Ali, Milosevic, Miya, Bajic

Although there is a possibility that nonscoring team Goztepe may risk a lot in this match, under 2.5 goals is again quite reasonable. I also think that it is too early for Mossoro and Napoleoni to improve the team. Konyaspor X2 double chance is playable as well.

Sivasspor - Trabzonspor

This week we have good matches, one of them is between Sivasspor and Trabzonspor at Sivas. Both teams have bad team defence. Trabzonspor have conceded at least one goal in every matches, they have talented attacking footballers as Nwakaeme, Sturridge and may be Sörloth. Ekuban and Ömür are injured. On the other hand Sivasspor gain a draw last week against Başakşehir. Yatabare in a good form and want to score against his ancient club. Emre Kılınç, Yatabare, Fernando, Kone and Traore are attacking players for Sivasspor. Both team targetting three points in this match. In my opinion both teams to score here from 1,50.

Edit : Sturridge not added to match squad because of injury.

Both Teams To Score

Edited by vratislav

Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir

The Turkish Super Lig action continues into Monday night and one game that stands out from the whole weekend fixture list is this clash between Besiktas and Istanbul Basaksehir at Vodafone Park in a 6pm BST kick-off. Neither side will be happy with their start to the season as they both loiter in and around the relegation zone so a win here has more importance than ever before.

Besiktas have experienced some problems this season, as has been pointed out in here, and Senol Guines sees his men sitting in 14th place with 1 win, 1 draw, and 2 losses from their 4 league games so far. It seems ridiculous that a team packed with big names such as Loris Karius, Douglas, Domagoj Vida, Oguzhan Ozyakup, Mohamed Elneny, Georges-Kevin Nkoudou, and Burak Yilmaz are struggling so badly. Their home form is better than their away form so is this a game where they should be backed? Or is the draw more likely?

Istanbul Basaksehir find themselves in an even more ominous position than Besiktas. Okan Buruk's men are in 16th place with just Kayserispor and Genclerbirligi sat below them. 1 win, 1 draw, and 2 defeats for them. It seems a world away from the side that finished 2nd in the league last season. Can they get something from this game to move on up the table and ignite their challenge for a European place finish?

I really can't call this one. I'm sure @black_baar will warn me against backing Besiktas to get anything here but I feel we have two big clubs severely under-achieving. I don't think either would bemoan a draw. This is simply a game neither side wants to lose. I'm thinking 1-1 draw seems like the best bet and I wonder what impact this game will have on their season over the next few weeks.

Draw @ 3.60 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.67 with William Hill

Well, first of all, Senol Gunes is no longer Besiktas coach. He is coaching Turkish national team right now. Besiktas's coach is Abdullah Avci(ex Basaksehir coach?)

Not only in Turkish super league, but also in Europe League both teams started very bad. Besiktas lost to Slovan Bratislava 4-2, whereas Basaksehir lost to Roma 4-0.

Mohamed Elneny and Domagoj Vida cannot play(red card). Victor Ruiz and Enzo Roco are injured. Burak Yilmaz may play in this game first time this season after a long injury.

At Basaksehir Eljero Elia is injured.

Expected lineups 

Besiktas: Karius, Gokhan Gonul, Atiba Hutchinson, Necip Uysal, Caner Erkin, Oguzhan Ozyakup, Dorukhan, Diaby, Adem Llajic, Nkoudou, Burak Yılmaz(Güven)

Basaksehir: Mert Gunok, Caiçara, Skrtel, Epureanu, Clichy, Mehmet Topal, Mahmut Tekdemir, Edin Visca, Irfan Can, Arda Turan, Crivelli

Besiktas is under stress for this game at their home stadium. Fans are angry. Their missings in the defensive line is cruical. Draw is likely.

23 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir

The Turkish Super Lig action continues into Monday night and one game that stands out from the whole weekend fixture list is this clash between Besiktas and Istanbul Basaksehir at Vodafone Park in a 6pm BST kick-off. Neither side will be happy with their start to the season as they both loiter in and around the relegation zone so a win here has more importance than ever before.

Besiktas have experienced some problems this season, as has been pointed out in here, and Senol Guines sees his men sitting in 14th place with 1 win, 1 draw, and 2 losses from their 4 league games so far. It seems ridiculous that a team packed with big names such as Loris Karius, Douglas, Domagoj Vida, Oguzhan Ozyakup, Mohamed Elneny, Georges-Kevin Nkoudou, and Burak Yilmaz are struggling so badly. Their home form is better than their away form so is this a game where they should be backed? Or is the draw more likely?

Istanbul Basaksehir find themselves in an even more ominous position than Besiktas. Okan Buruk's men are in 16th place with just Kayserispor and Genclerbirligi sat below them. 1 win, 1 draw, and 2 defeats for them. It seems a world away from the side that finished 2nd in the league last season. Can they get something from this game to move on up the table and ignite their challenge for a European place finish?

I really can't call this one. I'm sure @black_baar will warn me against backing Besiktas to get anything here but I feel we have two big clubs severely under-achieving. I don't think either would bemoan a draw. This is simply a game neither side wants to lose. I'm thinking 1-1 draw seems like the best bet and I wonder what impact this game will have on their season over the next few weeks.

Draw @ 3.60 with Bet365

BTTS @ 1.67 with William Hill

Good job!