** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Sep 20th - 22nd

CA Osasuna vs Real Betis

CA Osasuna

Doubtful: Luis Perea (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Brašanac (2/0 m), Unai García (0/0 d), Kike Barja (0/0 f), Íñigo Pérez (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Real Betis

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Sidnei (4/0 d), Barragán (1/0 d), Kaptoum (2/0 m), Tello (2/0 f)

Suspended: William Carvalho (4/0 m), Loren Morón (4/3 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Celta Vigo have failed to win their last 13 away matches in LaLiga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Villarreal’s last 15 home games in LaLiga.
Atletico have won 89% of their last 9 home matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 21.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-09-2019-15711

Levante vs Eibar

La Liga is full of exciting big-name sides and players so you'd think we'd be shining the light on some of those in our weekly preview. Oh no, not this week. No disrespect to Levante and Eibar but we're choosing to focus on those two sides that don't quite get the limelight as they meet in a 3pm BST kick-off this Saturday afternoon at the Estadi Ciutat de Valencia.

Levante have had a mixed start to their league season with 2 wins and 2 defeats. You won't be surprised to see that their two victories came at home and their two losses came on the road. Credit where it's due to Paco Lopez and his players. Even in their 1-0 loss to Alaves and their 3-2 defeat to Real Madrid they weren't turned over. Granotas have become a side that are not easy to beat and know how to grind out the results at home. The 2-1 win against Villarreal being a particular highlight.

Eibar continue to be the little train that could under head coach Jose Luis Mendiilibar. Los Armeros are second from bottom after a poor start to their league campaign. After six straight seasons in La Liga it's beginning to look like the club might have their top flight status tested this season. Three defeats and one draw from their four league games so far is far from great reading and the manner of the losses has also be a concern. Even Mendilibar has come out claiming his side must score more than one in this game to win. How much faith does that show he doesn't have in his own back-line? Hardly awe-inspiring stuff!

This is a game where the odds are looking quite generous given Levante's encouraging home form so far and Eibar's terrible start. The ELO ratings are backing the home side here and it seems a decent bet. Levante have every reason to feel they can improve on last season's 15th placed finish. I think they'll grab a narrow win here to continue this positive run of results on home territory. Eibar's misery is likely to go on.

Levante to Win @ 2.32 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.80 with William Hill

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, and @derbent, what bets are you all putting down this weekend in La Liga?

Villarreal - Valladolid 21.09
Villarreal seems pretty good this season offensive wise, especially Moreno, who is on fire. Their defense is pretty poor though so I think they will concede at least one goal, but will go on to win in the end. Villarreal to win has a bit too low odds imo, but over 2,5 at 1,87 seems better.
Pick: Over 2,5 @ 1,87 (SBO)

Sevilla - Real Madrid 22.09
Considering how unstable Real Madrid is, without a real game plan and not the best team spirit at the moment (Perez threatened even after the PSG loss that Zidane may get fired soon), I think value is on Sevilla side big time. Estadio Ram?n has always been a difficult place for Real (for everybody really) and this time will not be different. And although Sevilla are the leaders I'm not totally convinced in them just yet, they are missing a deadly goalscorer upfront IMO, but if Real comes out as shaky as they have been this season, then I see clear value on Sevilla side with these odds.
Pick: Sevilla win @ 2,6 (Coolbet)

47 minutes ago, dinero said:

Villarreal - Valladolid 21.09
Villarreal seems pretty good this season offensive wise, especially Moreno, who is on fire. Their defense is pretty poor though so I think they will concede at least one goal, but will go on to win in the end. Villarreal to win has a bit too low odds imo, but over 2,5 at 1,87 seems better.
Pick: Over 2,5 @ 1,87 (SBO)

Sevilla - Real Madrid 22.09
Considering how unstable Real Madrid is, without a real game plan and not the best team spirit at the moment (Perez threatened even after the PSG loss that Zidane may get fired soon), I think value is on Sevilla side big time. Estadio Ram?n has always been a difficult place for Real (for everybody really) and this time will not be different. And although Sevilla are the leaders I'm not totally convinced in them just yet, they are missing a deadly goalscorer upfront IMO, but if Real comes out as shaky as they have been this season, then I see clear value on Sevilla side with these odds.
Pick: Sevilla win @ 2,6 (Coolbet)

Yes, that Sevilla versus Real Madrid one is an interesting game. Seeing Gareth Bale refusing to hold the Real Madrid pennant suggests the team is fractured. I've always questioned Zinedine Zidane's managerial capabilities. His league record was inconsistent and his Champions League success relied on individual brilliance from the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Bale himself. I think he's been found out now. I'm not sure Sevilla will win but I'm not really convinced Real Madrid will either!

yeah i'm not too sure how to call that game. i thought maybe it could be 1-1 at half time and then sevilla becoming stronger in the second half. you also have to bear in mind real madrid haven't done too bad in league, sitting in third place and unbeaten despite injuries but then there was a loss against psg in champions league. sevilla had to travel in europa league as well so on balance you could see a poor game of football where they just cancel each other out and happily take a point

Sevilla vs Real Madrid

Sevilla have started the season incredibly well under julen lopetegui, a coach who is incredibly determined. they have kept four clean sheets in Five games and scored 8 goals in total. 

So far real Madrid has had a really poor start with a heavy defeat to PSG on top they have conceded nine goals in five games so far. Isco, Valverde and Modrich are still unavailable for the clash. In the last four seasons real haven't taken a single point from trips to sevilla.

Sevilla win @2.56 betway

1 hour ago, Sterphyle said:

Sevilla vs Real Madrid

Sevilla have started the season incredibly well under julen lopetegui, a coach who is incredibly determined. they have kept four clean sheets in Five games and scored 8 goals in total. 

So far real Madrid has had a really poor start with a heavy defeat to PSG on top they have conceded nine goals in five games so far. Isco, Valverde and Modrich are still unavailable for the clash. In the last four seasons real haven't taken a single point from trips to sevilla.

Sevilla win @2.56 betway

Looks like Punters Lounge is slowly becoming the unofficial Sevilla supporters club this weekend then! :lol

Leganes have lost their last 6 matches (LaLiga).
Athletic Bilbao are undefeated in their last 16 home matches (LaLiga).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sevilla’s last 6 games (LaLiga).

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 22.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-09-2019-15721

Real Madrid want to leave behind Real Madrid's heavy defeat of Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League 3-0, as it follows the league derby and in particular with Sevilla away. The two teams want to keep in touch with the top, but either of them will leave points. Real Madrid have a lot of problems, in many areas, Sevilla are very strong on the pitch, they have not been unbeaten in the league so far
FC SEVILLA vs REAL MADRID @@ FC SEVILLA, odds 2.60

On 9/21/2019 at 1:27 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

Yes, that Sevilla versus Real Madrid one is an interesting game. Seeing Gareth Bale refusing to hold the Real Madrid pennant suggests the team is fractured. I've always questioned Zinedine Zidane's managerial capabilities. His league record was inconsistent and his Champions League success relied on individual brilliance from the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Bale himself. I think he's been found out now. I'm not sure Sevilla will win but I'm not really convinced Real Madrid will either!

Totally agree about Zidane. 

I'm not convinced that Sevilla will win either, but odds @ 2,6 are pure value for me as I see the probability of Sevilla winning being bigger than 38% 

Anyway, good luck to everybody and hopefully we'll see a entertaining match.

Edited by dinero

Granada have won their last 3 matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Real Valladolid’s last 4 games in LaLiga.
Barcelona have won their last 9 home matches in LaLiga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Villarreal’s last 4 away games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 28 Football Betting Streaks for 24.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-09-2019-15816

No thread for the midweek fixtures so I'll drop my picks here in the old thread.

Valladolid - Granada
Valladolid has problems with creating proper scoring chances let alone finding the net while Granada is having a dream start to the season. While Barca was utter crap in the weekend, Granada still deserves a lot of credit beating the Catalans. Of course, one could not get too carried away about the short term success of a newly-promoted small team, but I do think Granada will be getting something out of today's match and value is definitely on their side in my opinion. Having seen both sides play this season, I expect a low scoring draw or a narrow win for the visitors.
My pick: Granada +0,25 AH @ 1,85 (Pinnacle)

Real Betis - Levante
Despite having quite a lot of talent in their team, Betis has been quite woeful at the start of the season. They have periods in the games where it's promising but overall are not as exciting to watch as I would have hoped for, at least so far. They lack decisiveness and finishing touch and on top of that today they are without their new star-man Fekir. He is class, although probably needs a bit more time to show it on a constant basis. Anyway, Levante has not had a much better start to the season and I do see the home team as favorites, but at odds around 1,9 with half a ball advantage, I'll take Levante easily in current situation.
My pick: Levante +0,5 AH @ 1,91 (Pinnacle)

Barcelona - Villarreal
What a game that can turn out to be. Villarreal games are full of goals more often than not and Barca at home is a powerhouse even if their away form is ridiculous. Actually, because of that they probably try even harder at Camp Nou. But as seen against Valencia and Betis, they still suck in some goals and I can see Villarreal easily scoring today coz Barca defence is nothing special at the moment. They do make mistakes constantly, but at home, they just outscore their opponents. Home win nor overs don't have any value, so I go with BTTS which seems very nice at around 1,6
My pick: BTTS @ 1,625 (Pinnacle)

Leganes have failed to score in their last 6 home matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Athletic Bilbao’s last 6 games in LaLiga.
Osasuna have drawn their last 4 matches in LaLiga.
Athletic Bilbao have failed to score in 71% of their last 7 away matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 25.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-09-2019-15819