** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Shanghai Masters

Fader

I haven't been too interested in this one myself. There hasn't been a whole lot of value I've seen. With Ronnie back in town, you'd expect him to win this fairly easy. I suppose one bet I may have taken was an each way shot on Murphy so deep down I'm kinda hoping he doesnt win it or get to the final ha

Today Ronnie is up against Kyren Wilson and Murphy takes on Lisowski. Murphy has a good record against Lisowski. He's won all 4 of the h2h and he's back in form and worthy of a bet for me. In the other match, Ronnie looks a good pick but little value in it, so I'm going to chance my arm on a score-line and go 6-2 Ronnie

6pts S.Murphy to beat J.Lisowski 5/6 ladrokes
2pts R'O'Sullivan 6-2 K.Wilson Correct Score 9/2 ladbrokes

Very nice from Murphy. I'm going to back him again in the morning when he takes on Mark Allen. Allen looks to be in abit of form himself, but Murphy has already beaten him this year and the price is a good one. In the other match I'll take Robertson to beat Ronnie. Ronnie ofcourse should not be here. Kyren bottled it 5-1 up, albeit Ronnie played his better snooker toward the end. I think Neil is playing well enough to bother Ronnie and based on the last match they played (13-11 Ronnie) I expect it to be close.

4pts S.Murphy to beat M.Allen 11/8 ladbrokes
4pts N.Robertson to beat R.O'Sullivan 7/4 betfair