** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Sep 13th & 14th

Ipswich vs Doncaster

The pick of the games from League One this weekend is the epic clash between promotion rivals Ipswich and Doncaster that is set to kick-off at 3pm on Saturday afternoon at Portman Road. It's been a very positive start to the campaign for both of these sides and a return to the Championship is very much fast becoming a realistic ambition as each league games passes.

Ipswich suffered a terrible campaign last season as they were relegated from English football's second tier. Paul Lambert was kept on as manager for this season and it's been a stroke of genius. The Scotsman has seen his team win 4 and draw 2 of their 6 league matches so far. That means the Tractor Boys sit proudly in 3rd place and just 1 point of the league leader pace.

Doncaster are also flying this season. Rovers have played just 5 league games due to disrupted fixtures with the Bolton and Bury fiasco going on. Darren Moore's side are unbeaten this season after 3 wins and 2 draws. It's now three league wins on the trot for the Yorkshire side who are playing a free-flowing style of football that almost saw them promoted last campaign.

This is going to be a tricky one to call. I can see why the bookies are holding off backing Ipswich to win at a shorter price. Doncaster are unbeaten after all. However, their only game on the road this season was a disappointing 1-1 draw to Rochdale. They'll need to perform better to face an Ipswich side that are undefeated at home this season. I think a home win with both teams scoring looks to offer the best value in what is certain to be a thrilling encounter.

Ipswich to Win @ 1.91 with Blacktype

BTTS @ 1.85 with William Hill

17/20 over 2.5 with hills is good enough for me in Morton v QOS. they shared a 3-3 draw in the cup and Morton score a lot of goals but also concede a lot of goals 

Elgin seem good odds at 31/20 to beat a poor Stirling. This however would be my least confident bet

Fleetwood look a great price at 10/11 to beat a very poor Southend side.

Sunderland@ 11/10 away to an Accrington side who have not had the best of starts look as good.

ENGLAND TOMAHAWK LEAGUE ONE

Starting with Wimbledons win. The opponents in the same situation but i will hunt the high odds for the hosts here. Play against the previous results and take the risk for the Wimbledons first win.

Gillingham iw my lovely League one away killer. In my opinion has good team and i believe will take the win. Wycombe for me has nice defense but Gills has great experience in League one. Home win clear.

Oxford is a value for me. Has better team clearly from Tranmere and need the points desperately. This is a game for a first class win.

JPG.jpg.ee8e14d7e49b8c3459e556a4ca31c972.jpg

Edited by THEODORE-007

Swindon Town vs Macclesfield

Swindon Town

Doubtful: Zeki Fryers (4/1 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jordan Lyden (7/0 m), Dan Ballard (1/0 d), Diallang Jaiyesimi (1/0 f), Cameron McGilp (0/0 m)

Suspended: Michael Doughty (5/0 m)

Macclesfield

Doubtful: Jak McCourt (6/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): James Pearson (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Walsall FC vs Bradford City

Walsall FC

Doubtful: Cameron Pring (6/0 d), Elijah Adebayo (7/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Kory Roberts (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Bradford City

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Jamie Devitt (2/0 m), Joe Riley (0/0 m), Jake Reeves (0/0 m)

Suspended: Zeli Ismail (1/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

ENGLAND TOMAHAWK LEAGUE TWO

JPG.jpg.41ae02b816fedaa159af7503e4a81640.jpg

Many words are poor say in Greece. So few words but big risk...........

Is the time for Scnuthorpe to explode ?????.  I think yes. And finally what kind of team is Morecambe. Nice opponent to return a situation.

The bomb for risk is Cambridge. Three defeats in the row and the team is hungry for result. Ok Crewe is powerfull until now but after big results come closer a big defeat.

Edited by THEODORE-007

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Bolton have lost with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 matches in League One.
Southend have lost their last 6 matches in League One.
Bristol Rovers have failed to score in their last 4 away matches in League One.
Bolton have failed to score in their last 5 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 53 Football Betting Streaks for 14.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-09-2019-15549

Salford City vs Cheltenham

The second preview in this thread this week focuses on the clash between Salford City and Cheltenham that kicks off at 3pm BST on Saturday afternoon at Moor Lane. On the face of it, the outcome of this game seems like it could be worth backing the away side to take the points but the statistics and performances suggest we could actually see a home victory.

Salford City have started reasonably OK in their first campaign in the Football League. The Class of '92 will be wanting to see the Ammies improve on their current 15th place position. The club is only 3 points off the play-off positions so a decent run of results would easily turn this side into promotion contenders. Drawing too many games is the current problem with Graham Alexander's men having drawn their last 5 league games.

Cheltenham will be pleased with their start to the season with the club currently sitting in 6th place and just 4 points off the automatic promotion places. Manager Michael Duff has struggled to see his team put a run of wins together but it's now just 1 defeat in their last 6 league games. The only problem is that the Robins are yet to win on the road with 1 draw and 2 losses from their 3 away league matches so far.

As I said, Cheltenham would usually be fancied to take something from this game given their respective starts to the season but the home and away form of these two clubs says different. Salford have also been unlucky not to win some of those draws they've been picking up recently. I can see them making use of home advantage here and taking all 3 points.

Salford City to Win @ 2.10 with Ladbrokes

BTTS @ 1.80 with William Hill

Hi folks i have an interest in two games in the Scottish leagues this weekend.

Dundee at home to Alloa. Dundee actually didn't play that bad in the Dundee Derby but were at the end of a freak 6-2 scoreline against a rejuvenated Utd side. This is the classic bounce back game you would want against perennial strugglers Alloa Athletic. Alloa a team too good for league 1 but too poor for the championship. They will be relegated yet again this season and Dundee will have too much for them at dens park. This has been compounded with the fact that vet kpr Neil Parry is out for the season for Alloa after an injury suffered midweek,  u21 kpr Chris Henry makes his his first first team start for Alloa. Comfortable home win take Dundee -1  @29/20  or parlay Dundee with....

East Fife away to Montrose.  A real feel good factor at East Fife this season. The club is operating well off the field with the people behind the scenes doing their job. Players are being secured on contracts, morale is high and that is reflecting on a happy team on the park. They are deservedly top of the league playing some nice football. They are playing away at montrose a 90 min drive up the coast. Montrose were promoted last season and are finding the step up a hard adjustment. After drawing their first game they have lost 4 games in a row... this will be their 5th. Take East fife at 19/20

Bets to consider  

Dundee -1  @ 2.45

Dundee + East Fife combo @ 2.925

East Fife @ 1.95

Good luck Have Fun

As i thought Aitchison came off the bench to score on his debut for FGR last week, it was the only goal in the game, he also hit the post. Going by FGR fans he was a class above when he came on.  I have watched his development at Celtic, clever young player. i think he will score for fun in league 2 this season. I see he has been given a start at home to colchester, i have had a cheeky wee nibble at 6-1 first goal scorer.

9 minutes ago, dogmeister said:

As i thought Aitchison came off the bench to score on his debut for FGR last week, it was the only goal in the game, he also hit the post. Going by FGR fans he was a class above when he came on.  I have watched his development at Celtic, clever young player. i think he will score for fun in league 2 this season. I see he has been given a start at home to colchester, i have had a cheeky wee nibble at 6-1 first goal scorer.

That's a great shout. Interested to see how this plays out mate.