** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Sep 13th - 16th

• 2 weeks later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1 and Ligue 2

Lille have won their last 6 home matches in Ligue 1.
Le Havre have won their last 4 matches in Ligue 2.
Auxerre have failed to win their last 12 away matches in Ligue 2.
Valenciennes have won their last 4 matches in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 13.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-09-2019-15504

Lille OSC vs Angers SCO

Lille OSC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Weah (2/0 f), Soumaoro (1/0 d)

Suspended: Yazici (4/0 m)

Angers SCO

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Bamba (1/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Lille vs Angers

The French Ligue 1 is back after the international break and it's a tough week in terms of finding real value. I've managed to narrow it down to this 6pm BST kick-off tonight between Lille and Angers at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy. Both teams have enjoyed solid starts to their campaigns with the away side riding a crest of a wave right now but can the home side bring them back down to earth with a bump?

Lille were nothing short of fantastic last season when they finished as runners-up to perennial title winners PSG. Christophe Galtier has turned this Lille side back into a team that look like a genuine force. Admittedly, it could have been a better start this season if they were looking to rival PSG but expectations must be kept realistic. The away form of Lille is a concern but even in the 2-0 defeat to Reims, it was a sending off that changed the game. Their home form has looked very solid indeed and I am anticipating that to continue here.

Angers have had a cracking start to their league season with 3 wins and 1 defeat. It's seen them move to 4th in the table and Stephane Moulin will feel his team can improve on their 13th placed finish last season. The victories over Bordeaux, Metz, and Dijon were impressive performances but these three sides are unlikely to tear up any trees this season. The 6-0 defeat away to Lyon was their only real test this season so far and they failed terribly. I have a sneaky feeling they could suffer something equally as gut-wrenching tonight. I'm not saying they'll lose by such a score-line but I feel this is Lille's game to win well.

This match is a simple case of a team that is playing well at home playing a side that is not far off atrocious on the road. Lille are managing to adapt to life after the departure of last season's stars. I think if they can continue this form at home then it will slowly seep into their away performances. I can't see past a convincing win for the home side and a win with a handicap in place looks to be a decent shout.

Lille -1 @ 4.00 with SpreadEx

Lille HT/FT @ 3.20 with Ladbrokes

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, @thinkpink63, @TOTTI3, and @canaries91, what bets are you all looking at this weekend?