Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** August Competition Winners: Well done to Bymatrix (NAPS), Daisychain (KO Cup), YSM (York Festival), Saddlesore (Doncaster Festival) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Sep 7th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

It's a reduced schedule in this thread this weekend. The international break means we are without the SPL matches and the Scottish League Challenge Cup has taken the attention of the Scottish league sides. There is still a full fixture list from League One and League Two though. Plus, there's a solitary Scottish League One match. Check out the odds and ratings above then share your tips below! :ok

Jack Aitchison Celtic u21 striker joined Forest Green on loan last night. He was a prolific striker in the Celtic development team and seen as one for the future. He knows where the goal is, might worth a look at Forest Greens odds at the weekend 

Edited by dogmeister

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Wycombe have won their last 5 home matches in League 1.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Accrington’s last 4 away games in League 1.
Blackpool have drawn their last 3 matches in League 1.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Coventry’s last 7 home games in League 1.
AFC Wimbledon have lost their last 3 away matches in League 1.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 07.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-09-2019-15473

Milton Keynes Dons vs AFC Wimbledon

Milton Keynes Dons

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Regan Poole (2/0 d, national selection), Ben Reeves (1/0 d), Joe Mason (0/0 f), Jordan Moore-Taylor (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

AFC Wimbledon

Doubtful: Anthony Wordsworth (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Rod McDonald (5/0 d), Ossama Ashley (0/0 m)

Coventry City vs Blackpool

Coventry City

Doubtful: Brandon Mason (5/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Jodi Jones (0/0 f), Jamie Allen (0/0 m), Josh Pask (0/0 d)

Blackpool

Doubtful: Nathan Delfouneso (4/2 f)

Out (injuries/other): Rocky Bushiri (4/0 d, national selection), Jordan Thompson (6/0 m, national selection), Mark Howard (0/0 g)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Matchday 7 - League one

Firstly the nice defense line in Memorial giving the hosts strong value win for me.

Secondly Oxford and Gillingham are nice choices for away win.

Edited by THEODORE-007

Northampton is having small injury crisis and they could be without as many as 6-7 players which struggle to be fit for away match against Bradford. I am not impressed with Bradford altough i have them to promote in antepost bet, but i guess they are slowly adapting to new environment and hopefully they will start winning game like this. If this was in august, i think we would see odds around 1.8, so against incomplete Northampton i would take Bradford on 2.1.

Coventry vs Blackpool

League One has a top-of-the-table clash today when 4th placed Coventry host 3rd placed Blackpool in a 3pm BST kick-off at St Andrew's. Both teams have started the season very well and the priority will be to avoid defeat here. A victory for either side could potentially take them to the top of the table if other results go their way so how will these two clubs approach this game?

Coventry remain unbeaten so far this season with 3 wins and 3 draws from their 6 league games. It leaves them just 2 points off league leaders Ipswich. Mark Robins has carried the good form of last season into this campaign and hopes of a return to the Championship are now very much on the cards. The form of the Sky Blues at their temporary home in Birmingham has been superb so far with three victories that have brought three clean sheets.

Blackpool have entered this season in the post-Oyston era and the feel-good factor around the club has transferred onto the pitch. The Seasiders are also unbeaten under Simon Grayson. The man who led them to the Championship back in 2007 will be trying to repeat that achievement. Unlike Coventry's solid form though, Blackpool began the season with 3 wins and that has now dropped to 3 draws.

I think the home form of Coventry is irresistible right now and Blackpool have stalled. The combination of Coventry's staunch defensive line and Blackpool only managing to score once in the last 225 minutes of football suggests this could be a war of attrition. Grayson's side will be happy with a point so it's clear how they'll set up. The decisive factor will be whether Coventry can breach that Blackpool back-line. I think a narrow home win is the best option for this one but I wouldn't be surprised by a 0-0.

Coventry to Win @ 2.30 with Ladbrokes

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.75 with Marathonbet

Colchester vs Walsall

OK, so this might not be the most inspiring clash in League Two this weekend but it's worth our time covering because we think there's value to be had here. It's Colchester versus Walsall in a 3pm BST kick-off at the Colchester Community Stadium. Both sides are at the wrong end of the table but the home team have the edge on the form book so there's a chance to bag a decent win here.

Colchester had a slow start to the season under John McGreal with no win in their opening four league games. Back-to-back 1-0 wins against Northampton and Oldham have seen them climb the table. They come into this home game having only lost 1 of their 4 competitive home games this season. The club's form in the EFL Cup and EFL Trophy also means they are unbeaten in all competitions in their previous 5 games.

Walsall appeared to have a decent start to the campaign with a 1-0 win away to Northampton and then holding Forest Green Rovers to a 1-1 draw at home. Unfortunately, Darrell Clarke's spell in charge has only gone downhill from there. The club is now winless in their last four league games with no goals being scored in three of those matches. A 1st Round exit from the EFL Cup and a defeat on penalties to Coventry in the EFL Trophy means the team desperately needs a win otherwise they might even find themselves bottom of the table by Sunday morning.

The head-to-head record doesn't make for great reading for Colchester fans. Their club is without a win in the last four meetings between these two sides. The last time they met was three years ago on 19th March, 2016 when Walsall ran out as 2-1 winners. I'm concerned for the Saddlers right now. They have found a bad habit and I think Colchester will add more misery on them today.

Colchester to Win @ 2.05 with Bet365

Colchester HT/FT @ 3.40 with Coral