** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro 2020 Qualifier Predictions > Sep 5th - 10th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding European Championship

Gibraltar have lost their last 13 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Sweden’s last 4 games. (European Championship)
Faroe Islands have lost their last 8 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Romania’s last 4 games. (European Championship)
Liechtenstein have lost their last 8 matches. (European Championship)
Spain have won 88% of their last 16 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 05.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-09-2019-15403

Republic of Ireland vs Switzerland

The 2020 European Championship Qualifiers get back underway this week and it's a round of pivotal fixtures for a number of the home nations sides. Republic of Ireland play Switzerland in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin on Thursday night. These two sides both remain unbeaten in Group D so far and a win here would be a big boost to their qualification hopes.

Republic of Ireland sit proudly top of the group after 3 wins and 1 draw from their 4 group games so far. Mick McCarthy has come back in as head coach and even though the quality of football hasn't greatly improved since the Martin O'Neill reign, there's no denying this Irish side have developed a more plucky nature where they are doing what needs to be done. Two of those victories were expected against minnows Gibraltar. The win at home to Georgia was a potential banana skin avoided and the 1-1 draw away to Denmark was a huge result.

Switzerland have only played two group games so far. A single win and one draw have been recorded so far for Vladimir Petkovic's side. A 2-0 win away to Georgia was nothing short of business-like and the 3-3 draw at home to Denmark was thoroughly disappointing considering they held a 3-0 lead heading into the 85th minute. Automatic qualification is still on the cards but lose here and they'll potentially find themselves 4 points off the pace having to still go away to Denmark.

I'm not looking at a game with a huge score-line here. McCarthy knows he's not gifted with the luxury of attacking threats. He's building a side based on a solid foundation. The only issue here is that this Swiss side can score for fun. Ireland will need to be very solid at the back and have an unusually prolific day in front of goal if they're going to win this. I can't see that happening. I think it's a narrow win for Switzerland here.

Switzerland to Win @ 2.20 with Bet365

HT Draw/ FT Switzerland @ 5.20 with Marathonbet

Armenia vs Italy

Armenia

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Gor Malakyan (14/0 m), Gagik Daghbashyan (16/0 d), Yura Movsisyan (38/14 f, 2nd top scorer)

Suspended: -

Italy

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Giorgio Chiellini (103/8 d, 2nd top scorer), Mattia De Sciglio (39/0 d), Cristiano Biraghi (5/1 d), Leonardo Spinazzola (7/0 d), Domenico Criscito (26/0 d), Bryan Cristante (6/0 m), Roberto Gagliardini (6/0 m), Lorenzo Insigne (32/6 f), Fabio Quagliarella (28/9 f, top scorer)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The defeat of Greece in a 3-2 home defeat to Armenia led to the team's technical leadership, with Anastasiadis leaving and Dutch van Spiech succeeding him. The latter appeared optimistic about today's match in Finland, but also about the continuation of the tournament, trying to boost the morale of his players. For their part, the Finnish hosts are nine points ahead of our four and the important thing for Greece is to stand upright today.
FINLAND vs GREECE @@ +0.50 Asian handicap GREECE, odds 1.70

Poland are undefeated in their last 12 matches. (European Championship)
Russia have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches. (European Championship)
Germany have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches. (European Championship)
San Marino have lost their last 10 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 42 Football Betting Streaks for 06.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-09-2019-15433

Wales vs Azerbaijan

The 2020 European Championship Qualifiers continue tonight and after being so near to nailing the Republic of Ireland prediction last night I'm hoping I can rectify that tonight when Wales play Azerbaijan in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at the Cardiff City Stadium. It goes without saying that this is a must-win for Wales and anything less would all but end our hopes of qualifying for the tournament. I'm attending the game and I can't bloody wait!

Wales are in a strange place right now. The fans are already losing patience with Ryan Giggs who is showing a lack of motivational skills. In terms of tactics, I can see what he's trying to do but it's just not working. It's too conservative with the players we have. You can tell he's been taking notes from the likes of Louis Van Gaal and Jose Mourinho but he's trying to implement it with the wrong players. Our strength is in attack but he's trying to make us a progressive side that are possession-based. We've lost Osian Roberts to the Moroccan national team and that's a huge blow. We're also without Aaron Ramsey and David Brooks for this game. The positive news is that Gareth Bale is in great form and Ethan Ampadu returns. The back-to-back defeats away to Croatia and Hungary were disappointing because both teams were there for the taking but provided we win our home games and get results in the remaining away games we should still be OK.

Azerbaijan are always a tricky side to play. It's not been a great start for Nikola Jurcevic's men. Three games and three defeats. It's now 5 games without a win and that's disappointing considering they only lost 3 of their 12 matches played in 2018. Still, they showed in their only away game in this group that they are tough to break down. Croatia scraped a 2-1 win and needed a 79th minute winner from Andrej Kramaric to seal the three points. This will be far from easy for Wales.

I'm really not a fan of Giggs. I was keen for us to hire Craig Bellamy at the time but there we go. I'm still hopeful we can qualify based on our attacking prowess and home form alone but it'll be tough. It's also always a struggle when we are missing one of our starting XI because we lack depth. I think we'll win tonight but it'll be a hard graft. If we can score early then the flood gates will open like they did against Republic of Ireland in the Nations League. I think a 2-0 or 3-1 win seems most likely.

Wales HT/FT @ 1.87 with Coral

Wales -1 @ 1.80 with Betfred

Scotland vs Russia

The action in Group I of the 2020 European Championship Qualifiers intensifies tonight as Scotland host Russia in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at Hampden Park. It's a potential do-or-die clash for the hosts. A loss would see them drop 6 points off the automatic qualification pace but at least they have the back-up of the play-off spot already secured from their UEFA Nations League performance.

Scotland will enter their third game under the management of Steve Clarke having experienced both a win and a defeat under their new man. Clarke saw his side snatch a last gasp victory against Cyprus at home in his opening game before experiencing his team get torn apart by Belgium in his second outing. It's still early days in his reign but the fans will be keen to see how his side performs in this crucial home game against a group rival.

Russia look like a team that has built effectively on their 2018 World Cup performance. Stanislav Cherchesov has guided his team to three consecutive wins without conceding a goal since their opening game defeat to group leaders Belgium. The worrying concern for Russia is that they've only managed 1 win in their last 4 away games. Granted, those three defeats came against strong opposition in Belgium, Sweden, and Germany. That solitary win on the road was also a 4-0 demolition against a Kazakhstan side that Scotland infamously lost to.

It's a hard one to call here. Clarke is still finding his feet after a few months in this job. Russia come here knowing a draw would be a solid result that would keep their automatic qualification hopes on schedule. Will they be tempted to strike a killer blow and try to take all three points? I think Scotland's ferocious home support could be enough to see them scrape a draw but a win is looking a little too much of a push given Russia's prolific recent scoring record and Scotland's shaky back-line.

Draw @ 3.28 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.45 with Betfair

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Portugal’s last 6 games. (European Championship)
Andorra have lost their last 44 matches. (European Championship)
Ukraine have won their last 3 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in England’s last 3 games. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 07.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-09-2019-15473

England vs Bulgaria

Right, after the extreme disappointment of that diabolical Welsh performance I'm switching my attention to England versus Bulgaria taking place later today at 5pm BST at Wembley Stadium. Group A is still very much wide open but a win for the home side here could start to put some distance between a couple of the teams with England moving into a prime position and Bulgaria's hopes hanging by a thread.

England continue to progress well under Gareth Southgate. The 2018 World Cup semi-finalists will be keen to get back to winning ways after the disappointment of losing in the UEFA Nations League semi-finals. A victory here will see them stretch their winning run in this group to three wins in three games. The Three Lions have been superb so far with a 5-0 home win against Czech Republic followed by a 5-1 victory away to Montenegro.

Bulgaria have struggling so far in this group. Krasimir Balakov's men have only managed 2 draws and 2 defeats from their 4 matches so far. 1-1 draws at home to Montenegro and away to Kosovo were followed by a 2-1 loss away to Czech Republic and a very disappointing 3-2 loss at home to Kosovo. It now leaves them bottom of the group in the precarious position of being 4 points adrift of the qualification spots and no opportunity to qualify for the play-offs right now.

This could be a painful game for Bulgaria. They're going through a rough spell at the moment in a group they probably felt they could qualify from before the campaign started. England are very dangerous in attack right now and I can see another convincing victory here for Southgate's men. If I was to back a correct score I'd say 3-0 or 3-1. It's going to be an easy one this.

England -2 @ 1.85 with BetVictor

Anytime Scorer: Raheem Sterling @ 2.00 with BetVictor

Finland have won their last 4 matches. (European Championship)
Gibraltar have lost their last 14 matches. (European Championship)
Faroe Islands have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches. (European Championship)
Malta have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 matches. (European Championship)
Liechtenstein have lost their last 9 matches. (European Championship)
Faroe Islands have lost their last 9 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 41 Football Betting Streaks for 08.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-09-2019-15476

San Marino have lost their last 11 matches. (European Championship)
Germany have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches. (European Championship)
Estonia have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in San Marino’s last 3 games. (European Championship)
Azerbaijan have lost their last 6 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Streaks for 09.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-09-2019-15487

Northern Ireland vs Germany

Group C is the focus of our attention in this next preview for the 2020 European Championship Qualifiers when Northern Ireland host Germany in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at Windsor Park in Belfast tonight. This group has fast turned into a three horse race for the top two qualification spots realistically so the outcome of this game will have a big say on who qualifies.

Northern Ireland have done typically well under Michael O'Neill in their games so far. It's four wins from four matches for the Green and White Army. Admittedly, those four matches have come against Estonia twice and Belarus twice but those are the matches that can sometimes cause slip-ups. O'Neill's men now know what they need to do against their qualification rivals over the next four group games. Starting with Germany at home this evening.

Germany are going through a disconcerting spell. The 2014 World Cup winners had a torrid 2018 World Cup and that was then followed by an abject display in the UEFA Nations League. Joachim Low's side then suffered a shock 4-2 loss at home to an impressive Netherlands side in their last group game here. The pressure is building on Low. Failure to win this game will see his side facing a tricky task to qualify for Euro 2020 which seems unthinkable.

Windsor Park has been the scene for some very positive results for Northern Ireland down the years. The likes of Czech Republic, Norway, Romania, Russia, Italy, and Poland have all come here and failed to take all 3 points away in the last decade. It's also now 4 wins from their last 5 games at home so great momentum coming into this tough match. That said, Germany did win 3-1 when they last came here back on 5th October, 2017 and Low's side are a wounded lion. I think a narrow away win looks most likely.

Germany HT/FT @ 2.05 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.30 with BetVictor

Scotland vs Belgium

The 2020 European Championship Qualification action doesn't take its foot off the gas for Scotland this week as they face group leaders Belgium in a 7:45pm BST kick-off tonight at Hampden Park in Group I. This game comes just a few days after the Tartan Army suffered a major blow to their qualification hopes with the home defeat to group rivals Russia.

Scotland continued their reign under Steve Clarke in disappointing fashion last Friday. Proceedings started so well with John McGinn putting the Scots ahead after just 11 minutes. The stadium was rocking and it felt like this was the new dawn Scottish football had been waiting for. Unfortunately, it was a mere mirage as goals from Artyom Dzyuba and a Stephen O'Donell own goal either side of half-time surrendered all 3 points and put Scotland's automatic qualification aspirations in severe doubt.

Belgium are looking set to qualify for the finals with ease. Roberto Martinez's men haven't dropped a point yet and have only conceded 1 goal in this campaign. You'd have to say their qualification is as good as done now but they'll be keen to add another 3 points here to all but confirm it. If you consider that Russia are all but guaranteed at least 6 points from their remaining games against San Marino and Cyprus then that would mean Scotland need to reach at least 18 points to level their points tally. That's 12 points of making up to do in 5 games and that's without even considering Russia beating Kazakhstan, Belgium, or Scotland themselves. It's looking quite positive for Belgium and Russia. Not so much for Scotland.

I have a bad feeling ahead of this game for Scotland. Clarke's identity on this team isn't quite being pressed yet and that is worrying. He's still got time on his side and Scotland have still got the play-offs so it's not time to panic just yet. I think Scotland will push Belgium close on effort alone but this Belgium side are strong contenders to win Euro 2020. Their quality will shine through here even without their injured captain Eden Hazard.

Belgium HT/FT @ 2.10 with Ladbrokes

Belgium -1 @ 2.10 with Paddy Power

England have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 matches. (European Championship)
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Czech Republic’s last 4 games. (European Championship)
Andorra have lost their last 45 matches. (European Championship)
Portugal are undefeated in their last 17 matches. (European Championship)
Iceland have won their last 3 matches. (European Championship)

You can find interesting 35 Football Betting Streaks for 10.09.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-09-2019-15490

england v kosovo

kosovo are unbeaten in 15 games and recent results include wins v czech republic 2-1 (H) and 3-2 v bulgaria (A).

They also drew at home to Denmark 2-2 in a friendly.

My bets are in the hope that they can score a goal:

sell time of 1st kosovo goal at 72 and 2nd at 87 (spreadex)

Incidentally these prices were 76 and 88.5 with sporting index yesterday who now go 70.5 and 87 so that's a fairly big change

England vs Kosovo

The 2020 European Championship Qualifiers enter their final day of action today for this particular round of matches and it's the top two in Group A going head-to-head when group leaders England host their closest rivals Kosovo in a 7:45pm BST kick-off at Wembley Stadium. A victory for either side would really do their automatic qualification chances the world of good so there is everything to gain here.

England have looked nothing short of dominant in these qualifiers so far. Three wins from three games with 14 goals scored and just 1 goal conceded makes for pleasant reading for Gareth Southgate's men. The 4-0 annihilation of Bulgaria in their last game further exemplified the attacking prowess of this Three Lions team and now means five consecutive home matches.

Kosovo are exceeding expectations in this qualification process. The newest nation in the UEFA rankings picked up a shock 2-1 win at home to Czech Republic in their last qualifier. It's put Bernard Challandes's men in second place in the group with 2 wins and 2 draws from their 4 qualification matches so far. It would be an incredible feat if this side did reach Euro 2020 at the first time of asking. They do have a play-off spot guaranteed if they miss out on the top two but everything so far is pointing towards a Kosovo team that are going places.

It's hard to see anyone taking any points off England in this group on their own patch. They've been so commanding at home since the UEFA Nations League defeat at Wembley Stadium to Spain in September 2018. The slick attacking play is too much for these sides to handle and I think we'll see another one-sided encounter here. I can see England winning this game by a few goals and with a clean sheet.

England -2 @ 2.20 with Bet365

England to Win to Nil @ 1.80 with BetVictor

13 hours ago, waynecoyne said:

england v kosovo

kosovo are unbeaten in 15 games and recent results include wins v czech republic 2-1 (H) and 3-2 v bulgaria (A).

They also drew at home to Denmark 2-2 in a friendly.

My bets are in the hope that they can score a goal:

sell time of 1st kosovo goal at 72 and 2nd at 87 (spreadex)

Incidentally these prices were 76 and 88.5 with sporting index yesterday who now go 70.5 and 87 so that's a fairly big change

Nice work mate!

• 9 months later...

I recently found a way much faster in making money and passive income. I went to a great site, https://casinotop.co.nz/app-real-money/, and tried to see various reviews and reviews there. Having chosen some of the best, I decided to play, and for the past month I have been earning an additional half of my salary. I advise everyone!

Edited by MichelePots

On 6/23/2020 at 1:25 PM, MichelePots said:

Hello! Please tell me, will you make predictions for the euro transferred? And will the team quarantine now affect the games of the teams?

Hi Michele,

Yes, we will make predictions and tips for the re-arranged European Championship next summer so make sure you check back then! In the meantime, feel free to stick around and read our previews and the predictions of fellow members on a range of other leagues that are ongoing until then.

Re: the team quarantine, it's hard to tell what position we will be in with covid-19 this time next year. If the virus is still prevalent then it would beg the tricky question of whether teams should quarantine if there's an outbreak. A lot for UEFA to consider! Fingers crossed, in a year's time, the virus will be well under control and some sort of vaccine will be available but who knows?