** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Latest Tables - September 2019

Final Table

For the first time since March 2016 we have a double winner. Mickyftm32 secured the KO Cup on Saturday and duly completed his terrific month by taking the title with a cracking profit of 42.10.:clap
BBBC, Xtc and John Robertson filled the places in what was a tight month throughout.

29 players finished in profit to qualify for the Cup in October:ok

Prizes

£80: Mickyftm32 (+ PL Merchandise)
£40: BBBC (+ PL Merchandise)
£20: Xtc12 (+ PL Merchandise)
£10: John Robertson
£30 KO Cup: Mickyftm32

Please send your PayPal addy, PL name, prize being claimed plus your home addy if you are claiming the Merchandise.

[email protected]

Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 21.57.29.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-30 at 21.57.38.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-30 at 21.57.49.png

Congrats Mickyftm32 on doing the double! Well done to you guys in the money, BBBC great strike rate, and at long odds makes it even better. Well done to you guys with good strike rates, i tip my hat. Unlucky PercyP just missing out on the money and a big thank you to BillyHills for all the work and effort you put in to make this and other comps. possible and enjoyable, Cheers mate.:cheers

Thanks @BillyHills - it's a great competition underpinned by your daily hard work. Some days its hard enough just picking a nap, let alone checking them all, prices taken versus SP, rule 4's etc.

To all the other winners congrats.

Cheers @LeMale for the kind words - although your selection yesterday gave me a decent placed ew double in a lucky 15 for a positive return. I just wished I had added @Kingdom for selection as well. Always the way!