Announcements
*** York Ebor Competition: Well done to 1st daveg, 2nd glavintobuy & 3rd Donnyflyer ***
** September Poker League Result : =1st muttley & juanmoment, 3rd McG **
** September Naps Competition Result: 1st Mick33, 2nd BBBC, 3rd Rainbow, 4th Tipsterix. KO Cup Winner: CS333, Most Winners: Alastair **

Naps - Sunday Sept 1st

Well done all last month in both horse comps and thanks Graham for all the hard work you do running and marking these comps 

Cork 4:50  True Blue Moon - 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

True Blue Moon got to go with this one and hope its a right blue day as I 'm off to Ibrox Stadium to see Rangers win against Celtic and hopeful a nice double with this 4yo from Joseph Patrick O'Brien yard has won three times at 5f on good and good - yielding ground and on the all-weather , Its been 37 days since last run at Down Royal 5f when 5th beaten 3 lengths that was first time they had Cheekpieces on to go with the tongue strap they had on last nine races with Donnacha O'Brien in saddle

I don't like single bets but having a go at this anyway.  The problem with singles bets, in my opinion, is that one has to find a number of winners at decent enough odds to pay for the losers. I will not be puting my own money on these, I am just seeing how it will go by selecting what I believe will be the horse with the best chance of winning from all my daily selections.

3.40 Worc (1) Hot Ryan 5/1 1 point win Bet365 and many other bookies