** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

LOI, NIFL, and WPL Predictions > Aug 30th

repire.jpg

welshnir.jpg

The latest batch of odds for the Irish, Northern Irish, and Welsh domestic leagues are now available. You'll have to just bear with us because their availability isn't always easy and the odd game is sometimes left out by the bookies for some unknown reason. Anyway, let us know your tips. @Cheltenhamwhite, what do you think?

Airbus UK vs Caernarfon

My pick of the previews for this week in this thread is the game that is going to be shown live on S4C in Wales at 8pm BST on Friday night from the Hollingsworth Group Stadium in Broughton between Airbus UK and Caernarfon. Neither team is in the best of form right now with both sides sitting in the bottom four and without a win in the league but maybe one side can pick up their first 3 points of the season here.

Airbus UK are finding life back in the Cymru Premier very hard. Steve O'Shaughnessy's men have lost all three of their league matches so far and sit bottom of the league table with a goal difference of -4. The Wingmakers will feel this is a big chance to pick up their first win of the season but it's already feeling like this could be a long and tricky season for the club with a return to the second tier looking likely.

Caernarfon have gained a reputation in Welsh football for boasting one of the most committed and passionate fan bases in the domestic league. It doesn't seem to matter if they are playing home or away. They very often have the loudest and most entertaining fans at their games. Allan Bickerstaff has seen his team fail to win a game so far but they've picked up two draws already so they're proving tough to beat. 

I'm afraid that even though I think Airbus UK will be up for this one with the game on live television I just think the league position of this Caernarfon side isn't just right now. Their only defeat this season was 1-0 away to reigning champions TNS. I can see them taking all three points and making light work of an Airbus UK side that will no doubt huff and puff but once again fall short.

Caernarfon to Win @ 2.25 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.78 with Marathonbet

I've been impressed by Bala this season.  They've made some signings that on paper looked promising, and this has transferred onto the field and I can see them pushing hard for a Europa League place.  They play Connah's Quay tonight, no mugs themselves, but form hasn't been great since shocking Kilmarnock.  Connah's Quay have only scored twice this season, and Bala's strength in going forward should cause their visitors problems at the back.  I can see this being a hard-fought match, and I think it'll be closer than the 21/10 Betway are offering for a home win.

On 8/30/2019 at 4:30 PM, Wiltshire Shot said:

I've been impressed by Bala this season.  They've made some signings that on paper looked promising, and this has transferred onto the field and I can see them pushing hard for a Europa League place.  They play Connah's Quay tonight, no mugs themselves, but form hasn't been great since shocking Kilmarnock.  Connah's Quay have only scored twice this season, and Bala's strength in going forward should cause their visitors problems at the back.  I can see this being a hard-fought match, and I think it'll be closer than the 21/10 Betway are offering for a home win.

As you rightly said mate, it was a hard fought game. My own club have enjoyed a great relationship with Bala Town down the years so I've got a soft spot for them. They've come on leaps and bounds over recent years. Shame they couldn't win but Connah's Quay are becoming a real force now. Did you place a handicap bet down?