Announcements
** December Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd LIKE2FISH, 3rd kevsul **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Like A Roughie, 2nd Paperclip, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Alastair, 5th Gray306 **
** December Naps Competition Result: 1st BARNSLEYCHOP, 2nd SADDLESORE, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th ADAMROSS. KO Cup Winner BBBC, Most Winners: JCW **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Aug 30th - Sep 2nd

Mönchengladbach vs RB Leipzig

Mönchengladbach

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Strobl (0/0 m), Hofmann (0/0 m), Stindl (0/0 m), Müsel (0/0 m), Villalba (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

RB Leipzig

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Upamecano (0/0 d), Augustin (0/0 f), Adams (0/0 m), Wolf (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig 

This will be a high scoring match like a typical Bundesliga clash and i can see RB winning the match. With their current form this season which they carried from last season most  likely they are aiming for the top spot.. Burrusia MG have one one game this new campaign.. 

RB Leipzig win 2.30 sportpesa

Leipzig HF/FT 3.30 

One game I like today is Bayer Leverkusen -1 (-120)

Leverkusen has a fantastic squad and are flying high with 3 goals in each of their first two league games.  They have weapons all over the field, and wonderkid Havertz is simply fantastic.  Home win seems very likely here.  

I will lay the handicap here for a few reasons.  Offseason has been very harsh for Hoffenheim.  Injuries, attrition and they lost their coach to RB Leipzig and this is a massive loss in my eyes.  Still without Kramaric, they lack in the dynamic goal scoring department.  

Game should have goals, but I fancy a 2-0, 3-1 home win here.  

I'm going to use limited time this weekend as an opportunity to cover the Monday match from Bundesliga II this week. Interested to hear what tips you all have for the matches coming up on Sunday after the games that have taken place so far this weekend.

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, and @JKos.

Stuttgart vs Bochum

Now that @Neubs isn't as active with his second tier of German football previews I felt it was about time we shone a light on that division again. Here is my preview of the Monday night clash between Stuttgart and Bochum that's set to kick-off at 7:30pm BST at the Mercedes-Benz Arena. These two sides have experienced contrasting fortunes in their early season form so it'll be interesting to see if this match follows suit.

Stuttgart have started life back in the Bundesliga II in a steady fashion. Former Aston Villa midfielder Thomas Hitzlsperger is the current head of sport with Tim Walter listed as the coach. Now, I'm not sure what responsibilities are split like between these two but it seems to be a combination. Whatever it is, after the disappointment of relegation from the Bundesliga last season it seems they've begun this season reasonably well with 2 wins and 2 draws. A victory here would take Die Roten up to 2nd in the table behind league leaders Hamburger SV.

Bochum have not quite had the same good time so far. The squad remains without an appointed head coach and it's not doing their league form any favours. The team sits in 17th place with just 2 points from their first 4 league games. Only Wehen Wiesbaden sit below them in the table and another defeat here would leave them in an even more precarious position in the league.

This is all about the home win for me. Stuttgart appear to be getting to grips with this new managerial set-up and their performances could still be improved but it's been a solid start. Relegation can often cut the fight out of a side so they've done well to avoid defeat so far. I can see them getting a business-like win here against a Bochum side that just look in complete disarray right now from top to bottom.

Stuttgart -1 @ 2.30 with Ladbrokes

Stuttgart HT/FT @ 2.30 with Coral