** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League Predictions > Aug 29th

Wolverhampton vs Torino FC

Wolverhampton

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Torino FC

Out (injuries/other): Cristian Ansaldi (1/0 d), Nicolas N'Koulou (0/0 d), Lyanco Vojnovic (0/0 d), Simone Edera (0/0 m), Iago Falqué (0/0 f)

Trabzonspor vs AEK Athens

Trabzonspor

Doubtful: Jose Sosa (2/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Ogenyi Onazi (0/0 m), Kamil Çörekçi (0/0 d), Daniel Sturridge (f, newcomer)

AEK Athens

Out (injuries/other): -

(AEK Athens coach Miguel Cardoso left the club.)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Edited by malabgd

Please help with these

Riga FC - FC Copenhagen

04:45 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa League

AIK Solna - Celtic

05:00 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa League

Apollon Limassol - PSV Eindhoven

BATE Borisov - FC Astana

Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv - Malmo FF

Molde FK - Partizan Belgrade

Spartak Moscow - Braga

05:15 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa League

Hapoel Beer Sheva - Feyenoord

05:30 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa League

Royal Antwerp - AZ Alkmaar (n)

05:30 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa League

F91 Dudelange - FC Ararat-Armenia

06:00 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa League

HNK Rijeka - Gent

06:00 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa League

NK Maribor - Ludogorets 1947

06:15 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa League

Guimaraes - Steaua Bucharest

07:00 pm / Thu 29.08 - UEFA Europa Leagu

Eintracht Frankfurt did not have the efficiency it needed to have a home game in Strasbourg and lost 1-0. Today he has another chance to rectify the situation and in Germany he is the favorite of the race. An early goal will open the pace and it is worth many goals
EINTRACHT FRANKFURT vs RACING STRASBOURG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.95

AEK wants four goals to qualify, so it has to play aggressively to score. I expect an open match with goals and phases from both teams, there is value in many goals
TRABZONSPOR vs AEK ATHENS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.93

In crowded Tuba, PAOK is required to reverse the situation in order to find itself in the Europa League. He will go strong to score, if he scores early, he will dramatically increase his chances of qualifying. He is a senior and I expect to get to the clubs
PAOK THESSALONIKI vs SK SLOVAN BRATISLAVA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.95

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Europa League Predictions > Aug 29th

AIK vs Celtic

The second legs of the Europa League Play-Off Round are coming up tonight and it's a last chance for teams to compete to reach the group stage draw of the competition. Our first preview of this round is the game between Swedish side AIK and Scottish Premier League reigning champions Celtic in a 6pm BST kick-off at the Friends Arena in Solna tonight with the Scottish side holding a 2-0 aggregate lead from the first leg.

AIK are in the midst of their domestic league campaign and are on a decent run of 6 wins in their last 7 league games leaving them 2nd in the league table. It hasn't been quite as joyous in European competition for Rikard Norling's side. Elimination to Slovenian team NK Maribor in the 2nd Qualifying Round of the Champions League put them into the Europa League. A narrow 3-2 aggregate win against Moldovan minnows FC Sheriff Tiraspol saw them progress to this stage but the humbling defeat to Celtic has put them up against it. The plus side is that they are unbeaten at home in Europe this season.

Celtic stand on the brink of qualifying for the Europa League group stage after their first leg victory. Keeping the clean sheet was crucial and means that one goal will really pile the pressure on the hosts. The disappointment of being knocked out of the Champions League by Romanian club CFR Cluj is still raw but Neil Lennon's men have done well to pick themselves up. Those two games against CFR Cluj remain the Hoops' only results that didn't end in wins.

This is a tie that is all but done and dusted. It would take something monumental for AIK to progress. The simple reason being that I cannot see their defence keeping Celtic shut out for the entire 90 minutes. If Celtic score one then AIK need to score four. That just won't happen. I can see Celtic winning this game as AIK risk everything to win. We could see some goals as I'm expecting an open game.

Celtic to Win @ 2.40 with BetVictor

BTTS @ 1.91 with Coral

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, @hristofor, @Philosophy2 @Hitch, @kane, @Duke_Tmand @CloughandTaylor.

Wolves vs Torino

The second preview for this final round of Europa League qualification games is the match between Premier League club Wolves and Serie A side Torino in a 7:45pm kick-off from Molineux. The English side hold a 3-2 lead from the first leg. It was a game that had everything. Goals, penalties, own goals, and plenty of drama. If this second leg even comes close to the thrills and spills of that game then we're in for a treat.

Wolves continue to impress in this competition. It's a breath of fresh air after Burnley's lacklustre approach to the competition last season. Nunto Santo is keen to take his side as far as possible. Seeing the past winners of this competition associated with great clubs like Sevilla, Manchester United, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Porto, and Inter Milan over recent years. It's no surprise that Santo is keen to try and add his club's name to that prestigious list.

Torino have done well to get to this stage of the competition. Walter Mazzarri's side finished above the likes of Lazio and Sampdoria to qualify for this competition last season and they weren't far off finishing higher than the likes of Roma and AC Milan. This is a Torino side that shouldn't be taken lightly and even though they are a goal down on aggregate they still pose an attacking threat in the shape of Andrea Belotti and Simone Zaza that will cause the Wolves defence problems.

It was a first leg where Torino had the better of their opponents in terms of shots, shots on target, and expected goals but ultimately the score-line is the only statistic that matters. The issue for Mazzarri's side is they haven't really impressed on the road in this competition so far. Conceding against Hungarian minnows Debrecen was disappointing in the 2nd Qualifying Round and then failing to beat Belarus club Shakhtyor Soligorsk with a 1-1 draw out in Belarus was another underwhelming display. I have a feeling Wolves should have enough to get through this but Torino will fire everything they have at the Premier League side so we could see some goals again.

Wolves to Win @ 1.91 with Blacktype

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.91 with Blacktype

I´m  on Ludogoretz, Maribor made a lucky Draw at Bulgaria and now without there best Striker. Also Maribor not in Form, for me Ludogoretz try to worth.
Also i?m on Ferencvaros -1.5 , they rested the whole Team at Weekend and played with B-Team. Today stronges XI and think this will be easy. Suduva very lucky in first Game to manage the Draw.
Last one is Wolves what i play. Wolves like to play counters and today Torino must made the game, after Lose in First Game. Also i think they have the better team.

49 minutes ago, Neubs said:

I´m  on Ludogoretz, Maribor made a lucky Draw at Bulgaria and now without there best Striker. Also Maribor not in Form, for me Ludogoretz try to worth.
Also i?m on Ferencvaros -1.5 , they rested the whole Team at Weekend and played with B-Team. Today stronges XI and think this will be easy. Suduva very lucky in first Game to manage the Draw.
Last one is Wolves what i play. Wolves like to play counters and today Torino must made the game, after Lose in First Game. Also i think they have the better team.

I like the sound of that Ferencvaros call, @Neubs. They are a side I've watched over the years because of their history. Always been a club I've respected. Would love to see them in the group stage.

9 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I like the sound of that Ferencvaros call, @Neubs. They are a side I've watched over the years because of their history. Always been a club I've respected. Would love to see them in the group stage.

2 of 3 Bet´s was won - Ferencvaros Bet with little bit of luck  -scored the 4-2 in 96th Minute. But Ludogoretz on other Side with unluck - 2-0 in Front and then made only a Draw....