** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Aug 23rd - 25th

Granada CF vs Sevilla FC

Granada CF

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Álex Martínez (0/0 d), Lozano (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Sevilla FC

Doubtful: Ocampos (1/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Sergi Gómez (0/0 d), Kjaer (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Granada v Sevilla- Sevilla to win at 1.98 with Pinnacle

Sevilla outplayed and deservedly won against Espanyol in the first round. If they manage to repeat their performance from last week, they should have no problem with Granada. The hosts in this match made a great comeback from 2-4 against Villarreal to 4-4. This was largely due to the poor play in defense of their opponent. Sevilla is posting big ambitions this season and away visits like this should be taken without problems.

Osasuna v Eibar- Eibar (0 AH) to win at 2.15 with Bet365

Osasuna showed nothing in the first round, not even worth a point against Leganes, but in the end they left with 3. With such a game I do not think they can win a second game in a row and I do not believe the luck will cover them again. Eibar on the other hand played quite strongly against Mallorca and deserved something from that match, but lost. I expect a new strong performance for the guests and this time a positive result for them.

Leganes vs Atletico Madrid

The second week of La Liga games gives us a chance to take advantage of some decent value in a couple of games. I've picked out the game between Leganes and Atletico Madrid that's kicking off at the Estadio Municipal de Butarque in Leganes at 6pm BST on Sunday evening. The price on an away win seems very reasonable and I do love backing Diego Simeone's side.

Leganes finished a satisfactory 13th place last season but this season has already started on a negative after a 1-0 home defeat to Osasuna. As @i1_principe said, it was a game where Osasuna showed nothing yet still ended up winning. What does that say about Mauricio Pellegrino's side? The red card to Oscar Rodriguez will be a blow to Los Pepineros and the fact they couldn't hit the back of the net in 90 minutes of pressure will leave their fans worried.

Atletico Madrid began this season in familiar fashion with a typically hard-working 1-0 win over Getafe. Simeone's no frills football is effective and has showed that Atleti are rightfully considered title contenders once again even after the departures of Antoine Griezmann, Rodri, Gelson Martins, and Lucas Hernandez. The arrivals of Joao Felix, Marcos Llorente, and Mario Hermoso plus others have gone a long way to filling the voids. Early signs are positive but it's early days.

I don't think there's really a lot of debate in this. I'm expecting this well-oiled Atletico Madrid side to do their thing and grind out a result here. If Leganes couldn't score against newly promoted Osasuna at home then will they manage against this well-structured Atletico defence? I can't see it. I wouldn't be surprised to see another tight display at the back from the away side to earn a second clean sheet win of the season.

Atletico Madrid to Win @ 1.86 with Betfair

Atletico Madrid HT/FT @ 3.00 with Coral

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, and @derbent, what bets are you all thinking of for this week's games?