** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Aug 17th - 19th

Everton V Watford

Watford +1.0 AH @ 1.70 Betvictor

Watford fans would not have enjoyed the weekend movie spin-off: 'Graham Potter and the Deathly Hornets'. After watching the highlights I felt that Brighton took their chances well but Potter basically admitted post-match that his side were somewhat fortunate to win by such a big margin on the day. Watford were not that bad on the balance of play and the game was more evenly balanced than the 0-3 scoreline suggested.

Punters were a bit over-zealous in backing Everton at the weekend in my view. I like the signings of Moise Kean and Alex Iwobi but manager Marco Silva is under huge pressure to deliver results and is probably only still in the job because of the good run Everton had at the back end of last season. Whilst it's fair to say that his team is progressing and the cohesion of their attacking play is improving, they still do not look particularly ruthless infront of goal and can struggle against opponents that have good organisation and physicality. This maybe compounded by the fact that they sold Idrissa Gueye in the summer window, he really was the engine of the team and in my view they have not compensated for the loss of his stamina, drive and industry with their new signings. Infact, Everton's midfield is probaly going to be decimated for the Watford game with Schneiderlin, Delph and Gomes all likely to be unavailable. Gueye and McCarthy were sold off in the window so the centre of the park looks somewhat nebulous for Everton at this moment in time. The other problem for them is that Watford are particularly strong in this area and so this weekends clash becomes all the more challenging for the home team.

Said fixture finished 2-2 last season, I was looking at Watford on the +0.75 line over the weekend but +1.0 line has become available at 1.7 with Betvictor and that is enough for me to pull the trigger. Should be an interesting game and somewhat hard to predict but really I think to have Watford available on such a big line given the present circumstances is generous.

Arsenal vs Burnley ✔️1(3-0)

Everton vs Watford 1✔️(2-1)

Brighton vs West Ham✔️ ✔️X(1-1)

Aston Villa vs Bournemouth 1(2-1)

Norwich vs Newcastle X(1-1)

Southampton vs Liverpool ✔️2(0-3)

Mancity vs Tottenham✔️ ✔️X(2-2)

Sunday

Sheffield untd vs C. Palace✔️ 1(2-1)

Chelsea  vs Leicester  ✔️X(2-2)

Monday 

Wolves vs Man U 2(1-2)

Edited by Gedkip
Results

arsenal was lucky to win last week. i thought they had a goal in them but without ozil in midfield and kolasinac in defense they are missing cutting edge. burnley can trouble them for sure. i'd even go burnley to win it

everton was unlucky not to win last week and at home they can improve. watford seem like they will struggle this season. it catches up to all promoted teams after few season in the premier league. 

brighton confidence will be good. last week was a big boosting win for them and they will be in high spirits. west ham just look like a team waiting to fold at some point in ninety minutes although man city didn't do them any favours. i honestly don't think they can get more than a point here. they were error prone, nervous and not clinical enough in attack last time. 

bruce is experienced manager but i don't think he can make newcastle winning team which you can rely a lot. this is a kind of match where they need to pick up points. they run arsenal very close to chip a point in the end and they were compact but didn't offer much attacking flair. i expect a similar kind of performance from them again. bruce will think if newcastle can't win by grind he will happily accept a point. norwich game was very naive last time. they were far too easily countered and open. it's hard game to call as anything can happen so best avoided

i fancy aston villa to win. they have the x factor right now and players capable of hitting teams on counter. i thought they were not clinical enough last week. last season i often got frustrated by bournemouth last minute fight backs when they trailed but came back to draw something like 2-2. i hope i don't see that today but can see both teams scoring.

I am quite wary of the 1st few weeks of the season. You know the least about the teams, and have very little current information.

So I think you need a slightly different betting strategy. Either take longer odds and bet less, or just leave the marginal bets alone.

I think a couple of very tricky games are Wolves v Man United, and Chelsea v Leicester.

CHELSEA v LEICESTER

A few things go against Chelsea at the start of the season. 

It's pre-season, and players are not fully into the flow of 100% fitness.

The game against Leicester will be their 3rd in 7 days, and in my opinion, they will be a little jaded after 2 travel away days, and an extra time game midweek.

Obviously 2 defeats will not help the mentality.

Leicester have this unusual style, of not really fussing too much regarding possession. They play quite an aggressive game, which makes the game slightly disjointed.

I really feel they can pull off a shock here and either win, or cover the double chance here. 

WOLVES v MAN UNITED

Even as a Man U fan, I thought they were slightly lucky in the Chelsea game. It was a perfect storm for them. Get the first goal and then play on the counter as the opponent chases the game. What would have happened if Chelsea had scored first ?  Can United break down a team that sits in ? I'm not sure they have the quality in midfield to do this.

Wolves are a slight enigma. They did amazingly well against the top 6 teams last season. SO somehow their style of play is that of a top 6 team. They just drop stupid points against the lower teams in the league.

I was really surprised by how well Bissako and Maguire slotted in. Bissako had a great game. He looks born to play right back. His control is excellent, and he has quick feet. For me that was a brilliant perfomance against Chelsea. Maguire also had a top game. I can almost hear the chant 'the red block head' already. In 1 game he looks to already have cemented the United back 4.  My only concern is for Luke Shaw, who looks positionally lost, and unconfident.

I think United keep another clean sheet and win either 0-1 or 0-2 (odds of 8-1 or 11-1).

Maybe dutch a bet over both scorelines, just for 1 unit.

Manchester City vs Tottenham

The big game in the Premier League this weekend is scheduled to be played at 5:30pm BST on Saturday evening when reigning title holders Manchester City host Tottenham at the Etihad Stadium. Both sides began their league campaigns with victories last weekend but they came in differing fashion. This is being touted by some as a potential early title six-pointer.

Manchester City destroyed West Ham by a 5-0 score-line in their opening league game of the season last week at the London Stadium. It was a ruthless performance that left many wondering who can possibly stop Pep Guardiola's side this season. The display of Raheem Sterling was a particular highlight. The Citizens are looking to go one better than last season and bag the quadruple. Based on last week's performance, it certainly seems viable. This game will be a huge indicator as to how ready they are against their biggest threats in the league.

Tottenham were looking in trouble last weekend when they found themselves 1-0 down at home to newly promoted Aston Villa. A much-improved second-half performance saw Mauricio Pochettino's men score three goals to win 3-1. The brace by Harry Kane showed his reputed August jitters might not be an issue this season and the performance of record signing Tanguy Ndombele showed their business during the summer has been effective. It was Spurs who ended City's Champions League hopes last season so a win here would be another big blow against their competitive rivals. Is it too much to ask though?

Question marks are still there over the Tottenham back-line. Pochettino's squad selection had a few surprises with Jan Vertonghen's absence from the starting eleven a mystery. It was also a shock to see Christian Eriksen on the bench but then not quite so shocking to see how the Dane helped turn the tide of the game when he came on. The bookies are heavily favouring City here but I think it'll be a close run affair. I certainly think City are deserved favourites but I'd be surprised if more than a single goal separates these two sides.

Manchester City HT/FT @ 2.05 with Coral

Anytime Scorer: Raheem Sterling @ 2.10 with Betfair

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @yossa6133, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, @thfc, @Dboston, @Dr. Florida192, @money44, @1moregoal, @ggm31v, @EuroDream, @ndanmak, @cummins91, @vicsuna, @abigail, @Carovie, @thfc, @Hitch, @Ameer, @LimMouse, @freddie01, and @AndreBR, are you guys betting on the Premier League this weekend?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Man City have won their last 15 matches in Premier League.
Tottenham have lost their last 6 away matches in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 10 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 58 Football Betting Streaks for 17.08.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-08-2019-15255

Arsenal vs Burnley FC

Arsenal

Doubtful: Granit Xhaka (1/0 m), Mesut Ozil (0/0 m), Mohamed Elneny (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Kieran Tierney (0/0 d), Konstantinos Mavropanos (0/0 d), Hector Bellerin (0/0 d), Rob Holding (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Burnley FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Daniel Drinkwater (0/0 m), Robbie Brady (0/0 m), Steven Defour (0/0 m)

Aston Villa vs Bournemouth

Aston Villa

Out (injuries/other): Kortney Hause (0/0 d), James Chester (0/0 d, captain), Jonathan Kodjia (1/0 f)

Bournemouth

Out (injuries/other): Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld (0/0 f), Dan Gosling (0/0 m), Lloyd Kelly (0/0 d), David Brooks (0/0 m), Junior Stanislas (0/0 m), Lewis Cook (0/0 m), Simon Francis (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

i think man city obviously look stronger when you compare man to man on paper but i don't agree with tottenham odds being as high as 8/1. it's just absurd. i watched tottenham in pre season and damn they were so well drilled side, fit and motivated and they knew what they were doing. they also got pochettino who is just as good as pep if not better coach them him. i only want to say pep guardiola needs football star players costing tens of millions of pounds to lead them to titles i.e, barcelona, bayern munich and now man city but look at pochettino, he doesn't have multi-million budget in tottenham but brings players from the youth system and makes them excellent and for that reason i think tottenham could win this match. it could turn out to be very tactical and i am convinced this match will be very close and no be more than one goal difference after ninety minutes but i am siding with tottenham to win

Everton x Watford

Everton are one of the strongest teams out of the top six, and come from a very weak game against Crystal Palace. Despite wasted chances like Sigurdsson's, the team still missed Gueye a lot, and in addition André Gomes was injured, and Schneiderlin was sent off. A bad performance of the midfielders which made the attack even more faint against the Palace.

Watford, on the other hand, was also a very incapable team in round 1, it was very favorite, and I even bet on them in the newsstand and as tipster but the team was dented by Brighton with a 3-0 at home being completely dominated. Despite that, I see Everton with great ability to win this game here and win well. Moise Kean must be much better adapted and should start the game, and Iwobi should be available as well and is a great addition, as Bernard has no ability to be a Premier League player and this English League absurd pace.

I see Everton having to win as usual, and he can't start the championship softly if he wants the long-awaited Top 6 opener. It must be a very tough and open game, but Everton has greatly improved his defense at the end of the season. past and it has started here. With two absences in midfield, André Gomes injured and Schneiderlin sent off, Tom Davies and Gbamin are expected to enter, leaving a more loose but less offensive midfield. I see a lot of value in this game, the Toffies have a great team and a lot of quality. Marco Silva who was questioned a lot last season had a good season and once again had a lot of reinforcements and a good depth. Watford has a lot of problems in that, they have a very short squad, and that makes it difficult, since probably Deulofeu should not play and the team has no player with the slightest ability to replace the Spaniard at the time. This -0.75 in good odds has a lot of value.

BET: Everton -0,75 odds: 2.02 in Pinnacle

Edited by Ulrik
Miss translation by me

Southampton x Liverpool

Liverpool had a very tough game for the Super Cup and had an easier win than they looked against Norwich, the team struggled and found the first goal, which makes it easy, although I don't consider this team so close to City and I think Manchester team must have a season farther than last season, this line brought to this game is very badly adjusted.

Southampton started with defeat in the championship, and did not perform well, and although Liverpool are tired, and will not be able to count on their two main goalkeepers, Alisson and Adrian injured, the team is still MUCH superior to the Saints team. I see this very bad line despite the beginning of the season, where you start betting at most losing only half of your bet.

Alexander Arnold is Liverpool's goal scorer, and only played in extra time against Chelsea, and Firmino didn't start playing either and should be totally 100% for that game. With Salah, Firmino, Mané in shape, and Arnold back, I see the Liverpool team fully capable of winning this game away from home. I see the oddmakers with a very optimistic view on Southampton of what they really should, although the coach is doing a good job, the team is not going to be good this season, they have a short squad and nothing much, and they didn't sign any names. weight for this season for such a big improvement.

I see Liverpool with a lot of value here, at -1.25 with odds over 2, and I would be very surprised if Klopp's team can't reflect that advantage on the field. The two coaches know each other, and Southampton must be close enough to be able to counterattack with Redmond and Che Adams. But Liverpool are a very dominant team and should beat Saints quite easily here.

Liverpool -1.25 odds: 2.08 Pinnacle

Brighton x West Ham

West Ham is one of the least reliable teams to bet on in this Premier League, it has a very entertaining style of play to watch, but it is very stingy. The team was totally dented by Manchester City which even by City standards was too easy, but nonetheless Brighton is not a team if you want to bet on most scenarios. Graham Potter is a great coach and his work in Sweden and Swansea promoting new players to key roles with Daniel James and Grimes was great, but even so, West Ham invested to be in Tier de Wolves, Everton and Leicester, but still It is far from it.

For this game, I expect a West Ham better than last week's tilt, the team hired a lot and few surrendered in the face besides Felipe Anderson. Another important piece of the Lanzini team also had problems with injuries. Haller is already a starter, and with Fornals, Anderson and Lanzini playing behind him and taking up the space left by the great and dynamic center forward, I see West Ham as a team that should win a lot of smaller league games in the Premier League. Lack of defensive solidity to beat the biggest ones like Wolverhampton and Everton has for example, but from the middle to the front the team is very capable.

Brighton are unlikely to win 3-0 this season in the Premier League again, and as much as the line is in a DNB, they are still giving a lower odds DNB to Brighton, which I think is wrong, since The team must fight not to fall, comes from a start of work, and even before their fans should not be able to be favorite against any of the Premier League teams, let alone a strong team like West Ham.

Pellegrini had nothing to do against Manchester City, and this is the game where West Ham have to win in order not to be harmed later in the season, I see value in this DNB, we will hardly go out with at least one push here, so it has a lot of value and it's on the Hammers side.

West Ham DNB odds: 2.07 Pinnacle 2 units 

Stake with 1, 2 or 3 units in a bet.

Manchester City x Tottenham

Tottenham and Manchester City had a very good and tense duel in the quarterfinals of the last Champions League, City scored a late goal and Tottenham went on to run for Liverpool. Despite Tottenham's good season past, few people contextualize that it wasn't for a team with so many problems to go so far and yet in the best league in the world to qualify for Champions.

The team started out with a bad problem, as the team's base in England and Belgium played 7 World Cup games and was worn out, and the team had a number of injury issues, and Son was in danger of having to serve the army, And to make matters worse, the team has not had their stadium in the first half of the season, which led to the team not hiring any player in any of last year's windows.

For this year, I see that the team has reinforced itself well with Lo Celso, and Ndombelé has improved a section of the team that has had players or new improvisations like Winks with more responsibility than they should at this stage of their career. In addition, the team has a healthy Kane, and Son living the best shape of his career.

City must be the champion once again, and the team is better. Rodri is much better than Fernandinho, although the Brazilian midfielder is a great player and very important for City in this two-time championship, but Rodri has a better pass, a bigger physical stamina and still has a lot to improve, since he is only 23 years old. I see Liverpool's farthest city yet, as the Reds have a big downward trend. Although City is a strong and completely dominant team, I do not consider a 1.5 line against Tottenham fair and has no way of being, Pocchetino's team is extremely strong and capable of even beating City even though they are far from their fans. But, as they give us the win even with the backdrop of a simple Tottenham defeat, it really pleases me.

Tottenham +1.5 @1.84 3/3 units 

Stake from 1, 2, 3 units.

Usually the second week gives an opportunity or two to take a punt on a team with long odds, however this weeks fixtures are extremely tricky in my eyes.  I generally will try to take an overreaction to the market as a chance to make a play, but I'm not seeing it this week at all.  I'll go through a few games quickly.

Liverpool should smash Southampton,  I to have Southampton tipped for the drop, and Liverpool is obviously a strong side, however with Allison out and now potentially Adrian out well, I'm going to shy away by playing short odds here on the road side.  This game screams pass to me so I will not be involved at all.

City/Spurs is the marquis matchup this week and rightfully so.  Two top sides.  And this is a chance to play a small overreaction.  City went to London and stomped West Ham. Spurs at home struggled mightily against newly promoted Aston Villa.  So now City at home are at -270 to Spurs?  I'm afraid that's too high.  You can get Spurs at +0.25 at +150 or so and that seems a pretty good punt. But, I am passing as Spurs still a bit short handed and again, I just think there are better spots to put my money to work.

Arsenal/Burnley could get my interest a bit.  Arsenal played a sloppy opening fixture vs Newcastle and squeeked out a 1-0 win.  But they played a weakened side.  And it was a dreary rainy day at Newcastle.  Burnley opened up their slate with a convincing 3-0 win vs a shit Southampton side, but I still think Burnley can make some noise here.  Arsenal's defense is nothing to write home about, they play an attacking game and Ashley Barnes seems to score every game. This game has a strong interest to me at over 2.5 and over 2.75 and I'll shop around. I think we get 3-4 goals here pretty easily.

Everton/Watford is a very interesting early fixture.  I like both teams quite a bit.  I played both last week and was obviously quite disappointed in both results. Now, ordinarily I would come back and hit Everton heavily as they are at home and the odds look quite short as I'm only laying about -135 for a home win.  BUT, with Watford losing so badly last week to an inferior Brighton side, I'm simply paring back here as I think the away side will come in with a chip on their shoulders.  This is just a small, 1/4 unit play on the home side to win.  

Now I know at this point in time I'm putting you to sleep.  However, the next two games will have some money in play.

West Ham/Brighton.  West Ham got crushed last week by City.  This will happen.  Brighton won 3-0 last week on the road.  That is a bit of an aberration.  Now, you are giving me West Ham at about +195 on the road.  YES.  This will be a play.  I'll take them to win as well as DNB in parlays all day long.  West Ham has a good side. They struggled last week, sure, but now I'm getting a massive overreaction from last week's results.  Brighton in my eyes is a weak side.  I'm getting near 2/1 for an away win with a superior side, who will be desperate to rebound and get points.  This is exactly a kind of situation I'm hunting.  

Aston Villa/ Bournemouth.  I watched Villas game, did not see much of the Bournemouth fixture, but tbh this game is a simply play.  I'm taking u2.75 goals here all day.  These teams are both going to not want to give away points early, so a draw will do each well.  Villa playing their first home game in the premier league in years will surely be hopping, but with so many new faces in the side, it will take time to gel,  Bournemouth will want to play a pragmatic game and keep it close.  Honestly I think this game ends at 1-1 but I could see one team held to nil.  Either way, Villa played good defense for almost 80 minutes at Spurs and I think they'll do the same here.

Norwich City/Newcastle.  Newcastle looked absolutely dreadful week one.  And if you can't get up for the opening weekend, at home against a big side like Arsenal, well frankly I feel sorry for your supporters and your season prospects.  That being said, I was expecting a bigger price on Norwich at home.  But, at +120 or so, that's just not a big enough price for a home win. I do think the canaries will get the win, but I was fully expecting a +150 or so price against a bigger name.  At this point I'd put a small punt on the home side, simply because I thought Newcastle was terrible and I don't see much prospect for immediate improvement.

gluck

Everton vs Watford: HT/FT Draw/Everton 

Burned my fingers last week with Everton but willing to try my luck again. Everton are the team with most Half Time/Full Time Draw/Wins at home in the each of the last 2 seasons 7 in 17/18 and 6 in 18/19. This means 13 out of their last 20 wins at home in the Premiership ended in such a fashion or more than a third out of 38 games.

Everton had the most draws at half time both at home (10) and in all games (21) from all Premiership teams last season. They also won more than 50% of their home games last season and 10 out of 12 games vs Watford at home.

Odds for that bet are generous above 4.5, so implied probability is less than 25% and I see value here. A slow start and Everton win is what I am looking for in this tight match.

Edited by vicsuna

I'm leaving the spurs game alone this time around though I expect City to win by a couple of goal margin.  The rest of the Saturday games don't hold much appeal either.

I'm taking Wolves to beat Utd on Monday.  Wolves were excellent last season against the top 6, and are already match sharp with all their Europa league matches.  They also were perhaps unlucky not to win away at Leicester last weekend, and have kept most of their squad from last season, so look to be at least as good a team as the one from last season.

Utd had their 4-0 win last weekend, but the general view is the scoreline massively flattered them.  I'm not convinced they are going to do any better in the league than last season.  Either way, this is a tough game, and one they lost twice last year (in the league and FA cup), and I don't think Utd should be so far ahead in the betting.  Wolves at 3.25 (BetVictor) for me has some value, as I think Utd have been priced up on their name and an overreaction to their first game.

Aston Villa-Bournemouth 2(3.10)bet365

Why I predicted away win?Beacuse man of the match will be Eddie Howie.Why? Beacuse he likes the teams who are playing attacking football against them,Billing and Lerma as DMF will destroy middle of Villa beacuse of they pyshicallity and some much energy.Also Bournemouth is so unpredictable team and my opinion they have problem with some kind of motivation.I remeber last season,they got lost against Fulham at home 0-2 and after that they went at guest against Brighton who played at that time for survial at league at Borunemouth played for nothing at they overplayed them 0-4.So incossestion will be key factor in this match.At other side we have Aston Villa new promoted team which they have just only 2 players who have enough exp to play in PL 

Edited by MaliMisko12

Sheffield United vs Crystal Palace

Firstly, I just want to say how class the posts have been this week. Some outstanding tips but also some great chat too. Really adds to the forum when you guys post stuff like this so thank you. Secondly, we've got newly promoted Sheffield United up against Crystal Palace in a 2pm BST kick-off on Sunday from Bramall Lane and it's one of the more intriguing contests this weekend.

Sheffield United started their Premier League campaign well with a 1-1 draw against Bournemouth last weekend. Chris Wilder's men were tipped to be dragged into a relegation battle this season but the Blades have a well-oiled side coming into this season. The re-signing of goalkeeper Dean Henderson and the loan signing of Muhamed Besic are key plus the further additions of Callum Robinson, Phil Jagielka, Lys Mousset, and Oliver McBurnie have been shrewd amongst others.

Crystal Palace spent the entire summer embroiled in a transfer saga with Wilfried Zaha's proposed move to Everton. It was a transfer that never happened and the pacy winger was restricted to the bench last week in their 0-0 draw with Everton on the opening day. The Eagles have hardly shaken any foundations with their summer signings. The loan signing of Victor Camarasa is probably the stand-out addition with others including Stephen Henderson, Jordan Ayew, Gary Cahill, and James McCarthy. Is it enough business to keep them safe?

It's set to be one of the more fascinating games of the weekend with United showing in their opening game that they can compete at this level and Palace not exactly inspiring their fans at Selhurst Park last week. Palace were more thrilling on their travels last season and we could expect the same in this game. The club has seen at least 3 goals scored in 8 of their last 12 away league games. United have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 league matches. All things considered I think there's value to be had backing United here.

Sheffield United Draw No Bet @ 1.90 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.35 with Sportingbet

Chelsea are undefeated in their last 9 home matches in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have won 83% of their last 6 away matches in Premier League.
Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their last 7 home matches in Premier League.
Leicester have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 18.08.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-08-2019-15297

Wolves vs Manchester United

Monday Night Football returns for this season this week and our treat is the highly-anticipated clash between a vibrant Wolves side and an attacking Manchester United team in an 8pm kick-off from Molineux. Recent meetings have seen the Midlands club have an advantage over their opponents but with the Red Devils starting so well this season is that about to change?

Wolves have already been fighting on two fronts this season. Nuno Santo has fielded strong sides in their Europa League run that has taken them to the Play-Off Round. An opening day 0-0 draw with Leicester might have been another story had VAR not ruled out Leander Dendoncker's goal. The impressive aspect of Wolves' play so far this season has been their defensive solidarity. Including pre-season it's now 6 clean sheets from 7 matches for Wanderers.

Manchester United appear to have put last season's torrid end behind them. A productive pre-season campaign was backed up by United running riot against Chelsea in a 4-0 win at Old Trafford in their opening league game. It might have been a different outcome had Tammy Abraham scored his crucial chance but the Premier League is ruthless like that. It'll be interesting to see how Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tries to crack this resilient Wolves defence.

United have now failed to win their past three games against Wolves. Santo's side built a reputation last season for having an awesome record against the better sides in the league. It was 16 points gained from their matches with the top six teams last season. The Red Devils have been class on the road under Solskjaer for the majority including scoring in 17 of their 19 away matches last season. I'm still not sure United have solved all their problems. I'm tempted to back them to win here but I just think Wolves will make it hard for them and a draw could offer the best value.

Draw @ 3.30 with BetVictor

BTTS @ 1.95 with RedZone

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wolves’s last 3 games in Premier League.
Wolves are undefeated in their last 8 home matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 29 Football Betting Streaks for 19.08.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-08-2019-15305

Wolves x Man United

Everyone saw last season Wolverhampton's ability to show good football and upset the big teams in the Premier League. Even after just rising, Nuno Espirito Santo's team showed great face-to-face football, and got a Uefa Europa League standings, something to celebrate a lot.

The Wolves team has a trio of midfielders who clash head-to-head with the Top Six teams, and are even better than the Manchester United trio. Dendoncker, João Moutinho and Ruben Neves are very above average players, and the attacking duo who understand each other very well, always watching each other in Jota and Jiménez is very nice to watch.

For this match today, United comes from a convincing win against Chelsea, but the game's scorecard based on what the team created and what Chelsea created was quite exaggerated. It was supposed to have been a more even game, and perhaps a simple United win, but it turned out to be a rout. With room to pounce on the back of the defender, United is extremely good and has great players practically just to do it in Rashford, Martial, Lingard and the reserve Daniel James who does this very well, but against a team of 3 defenders and 2 wings like Wolves, I find it difficult for the team to give this long-awaited United space, and should be a much more centralized game, which should make it very difficult for McTominay, Andreas Pereira and Pogba who are not the world's best middle campers.

The line has already given more favoritism to United but has been falling, and yet I see a lot of value, Wolves is a top six contender this season, and playing at home against a United who has not many changes from last season for this, I see a lot of value in Wolverhampton DNB here with 2.26 odds.

Wolves DNB @2.26 Pinnacle