** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wed Aug 7th

First post for some time as there doesn't always seem to be much interaction, which is what I enjoy. However, I will try one today evaluated by my own form ratings converted to odds.

Pontefract (going forecast G with some GS)
4.20 Market expected 08.15* nos 2, 3, 4 indicating a win restricted to these. Theoretical strong fav 6/4, possible contender 3/1, not expected longer than 6/1.

1. 34 = 15/2 fair (12/1 mkt)
2*. 70 = 9/2 (3/1) Speed Company 3 tips (DBF)
3*. 87 = 3/1 (7/2) My Reward 3 tips (C&D) T Easterby rates 16/D Allen
4*. 99 = 95/40 (2/1) Volcanic Sky 5 tips (D)
5. 36 = 25/1 (10/1)
6. 47 = 11/1 (11/1)
7. 27 = 250/1 (9/1)

Comment: Volcanic Sky for me.

ATR form verdict in comparison.
VOLCANIC SKY built on two solid efforts at Kempton and Carlisle when gaining his first success of 2019 at Leicester a fortnight ago. Saeed bin Suroor's string are in fine form at present and a 4lb rise might not be enough to stop his progression. Speed Company has been running to a solid level over the past couple of months and is respected, along with Archi's Affaire, who may have needed his first run of the year at York.

2 hours ago, Jackform said:

First post for some time as there doesn't always seem to be much interaction, which is what I enjoy. However, I will try one today evaluated by my own form ratings converted to odds.

Comment: Volcanic Sky for me.

ATR form verdict in comparison.
VOLCANIC SKY built on two solid efforts at Kempton and Carlisle when gaining his first success of 2019 at Leicester a fortnight ago. Saeed bin Suroor's string are in fine form at present and a 4lb rise might not be enough to stop his progression. Speed Company has been running to a solid level over the past couple of months and is respected, along with Archi's Affaire, who may have needed his first run of the year at York.

Good luck mate, i got Volcanic Sky second best.

I'm on Mutamaded EW at 12/1

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 12.26.28.png