** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

First Division A Predictions > Aug 9th - 11th

belgiumratings.jpg

The Belgium First Division A enters its third week of matches. The strife of Anderlecht continued as they were held to a 0-0 draw against Royal Excel Mouscron. Club Brugge, Antwerp, Standard Liege, Mechelen, and Oostende are the only sides remaining with a 100% record. No Club Brugge in that list. What a time to start betting on Belgian football. Put your predictions down below! :ok

Eupen vs Waasland-Beveren

OK, so this is what I love about our new regular coverage of the Belgian First Division A this season. We get to cover previews for games such as this one between Eupen and Waasland-Beveren that kicks off at 7pm BST from the Kehrwegstadion in Eupen. You cannot put a price on turning your average Belgian top flight fixture into something with a little bit more spice in it.

Eupen have had a terrible start to the season. Benat San Jose has seen his side lose both of their opening league games in a 4-1 defeat to Antwerp and a 6-1 loss to Gent. That's seen them drop to the bottom of the league table after two matches with a goal difference of -8 already. This match is their chance to get some points on the board against opposition that has also endured a tough start to their league campaign.

Waasland-Beveren have also started this season with two poor league defeats. A 4-1 loss to Antwerp and a 3-1 defeat to Club Brugge has seen them looking for answers. Adnan Custovic will be keen to see an improved performance. Another loss here against the bottom placed side who have started so poorly themselves would heap the pressure on the former Oostende manager.

I'm not really sure how to call this one. Initially, I thought a home game against a rival side that had also struggled would be three points bagged for Eupen. However, they've been that bad so far that I'm not sure I have any faith in either of these sides taking something from this game. I can see their lack of self belief cancelling each other out. A draw seems best but both teams are at crisis point already and we're only two games in. This is simply a game neither side can afford to lose.

Draw @ 4.05 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.60 with William Hill

@laprikon, @VYA, @Magic0024, @the bastardian, @ElPrincipito007, and @Marc Kearney, are you guys getting involved in these games this weekend?