Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

DFB Pokal Predictions > Aug 9th - 12th

dfbpokal1.jpg

dfbpokal2.jpg

The DFB Pokal 1st Round takes place this week so we have a full complement of teams from across the league getting involved. That does mean we don't have any league action so it's a bit of a free hit this week. Take a look at the odds and make your predictions below. :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding DFB Pokal

Borussia Dortmund have drawn their last 3 matches in DFB Pokal.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Sandhausen’s last 6 games in DFB Pokal.
Borussia Dortmund are undefeated in 94% of their last 18 matches in DFB Pokal.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Streaks for 09.08.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-08-2019-15173

Ingolstadt vs Nürnberg

Ingolstadt

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Heinloth (2/0 d), Ananou (0/0 d), Schröck (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Nürnberg

Doubtful: Nürnberger (0/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Mathenia (2/0 first goalkeeper, personal reasons), Goden (0/0 d), Fuchs (0/0 m), Zreľák (0/0 f), Misidjan (0/0 f), Lohkemper (0/0 f), Schleusener (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

My english is very bad, but i try it. I see a lot of goals this first round. All teams take the cup very seriously.

Today Dortmund should win easy with 3 or more goals. Mönchengladbach sholud win with 2 or more goals. Also both games should end in over 2.5 goals.

Ingolstadt - Nürnberg no bet. Ingolstadt first in the third league and Nürnberg against Hamburg 0-4 last Monday and they won very lucky in Dresdnen 1--0 1 week ago.

Alemannia Aachen have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in DFB Pokal.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Mainz’s last 11 games in DFB Pokal.
Wuerzburger Kickers have failed to score in their last 5 matches in DFB Pokal.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Streaks for 10.08.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-10-08-2019-15186

Be carefull, at the Moment Gladbach as 1. Bundesliga Team play a very tough game against 2. Bundesliga Team Sandhausen. Every Team in the Cup have played Season-Games for Points - even 1. Bundesliga not. So also Dortmund today played not so good, because opponent Uerdingen have played some Games in 3. Bundesliga. For tomorrow i see only clear Wins from Bremen, Duesseldorf and Leverkusen. Pre Bets for me are not good in the Dynamo Dresden, Schalke, Aue, Mainz and Bielefeld Games. This is where i can see surprises in the 1st Round of Saturday Games. If you want something thats in my opinion is a good Bet, then i would prefer this....

Leverkusen+Duesseldorf HC-2+Bremen HC-2+Bochum-1 @ 2.44 5/10 bwin

Bayern have won 83% of their last 6 matches in DFB Pokal.
Hallescher FC have lost 83% of their last 6 matches in DFB Pokal.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wolfsburg’s last 9 games in DFB Pokal.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Streaks for 12.08.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-08-2019-15203

Karlsruhe vs Hannover

The DFB-Pokal action continues into Monday this week and my focus for the preview is on the clash between the two Bundesliga II teams of Karlsruhe and Hannover in a 5:30pm BST kick-off from the Wildparkstadion in Karlsruhe. Two divisions separated these two sides last season with Karlsruhe earning promotion from 3. Liga and Hannover suffering relegation from the Bundesliga.

Karlsruhe could not have wished for a better start to their season. Alois Schwartz's men are top of Bundesliga II after two wins from their opening two league games. Striker Philipp Hofmann has bagged three goals already. Brentford fans will remember the German for his time with the club when he only managed to score 4 goals in 31 appearances for the club. It seems he's better suited to German domestic football.

Hannover have not enjoyed quite as positive a start as their opponents in this game. Relegation has been a tough adjustment for Die Roten. Just one draw from their opening two league games has left Mirko Slomka's side in 12th place. An improvement in performances and results is needed otherwise they risk entering a state of freefall that has plagued so many big names before them.

There is not a lot separating these two sides in the talent stakes but if you want to compare confidence, self belief, and morale then the home side are in far better shape than their visitors. Karlsruhe have the momentum and with home advantage I'd back them to get the win. I'm tempted to back them to do it within 90 minutes but I can't be sure how strong their line-ups will be so I'll play it conservatively and say Karlsruhe will win but it may take extra-time and pens.

Karlsruhe to Qualify @ 1.83 with Sportingbet

BTTS @ 1.70 with Bet365